PDA

View Full Version : Kev Turbo Anyone Know Him?

mike-turbo
22-11-08, 04:46 PM
Hi Lads I Have Paid For A Boot Vinyl And Paid Though Paypal Early This Week And I Cant Get Hold Of Him As I Have Not Received The Item Ive Pm Him And He Has Not Replied Can Anyone Get In Touch With Him?

Jay
22-11-08, 04:49 PM
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:12 PM

Hes defiantly been on here :thumb: give it till Monday/Tuesday.

Graeme
22-11-08, 06:10 PM
Someone really likes their shift button

Jack
22-11-08, 06:26 PM
Caps lock :p

Give the lad a bit of time yet, he may not have had a chance to post it til a couple days after receiving payment.

Andy
22-11-08, 08:27 PM
Post orifice are ghey lately,1 of my egay parcels took 3 weeks to arrive to a buyer 100 miles away and it was recorded delivery.

Rick Draper
22-11-08, 09:12 PM
The post office have lost 2 of my parcels that i have sent recently. Utter ****.

Andy
22-11-08, 09:17 PM
They full of sh1t how can they "lose" them? did you get recorded delivery Rick?

Clean 2.0 nova
22-11-08, 09:57 PM
Give it chance, Mind if you've paid through paypal then you have ended up with less chance of getting your money back than sending a cheque. Sad but true.

srs1
23-11-08, 07:50 PM
kev has always been good when i have dealt with him.
give him a chance

Novaboi_1991
23-11-08, 07:55 PM
Give it chance, Mind if you've paid through paypal then you have ended up with less chance of getting your money back than sending a cheque. Sad but true.

Not true. paypal will deduct the monies sent , from the recievers acount regardless of the amount of funds the reciever has,

if you dont recieve an item, paypal is teh best possible way to get your money back,

Clean 2.0 nova
24-11-08, 04:23 PM
Paypal WILL NOT issue you back a refund if the other party does not have the funds in their account unless the item qualifies for 'buyer protection'.

Part of paypal's T&C's:

What if PayPal makes a final decision in my favor?
If PayPal makes a final decision in your favor, we will collect any available funds in the seller’s PayPal balance at that time. However, recovery is not guaranteed and is limited only to the amounts that PayPal can recover from the seller’s Account. Any amounts collected from the seller will be placed in your Account.

If I were you, Novaboi_1991, I'd advise reading all of Paypal's terms. It makes for scary reading. I've had problems with Paypal both buying and selling, their protection policies are a waste of time. They are unwilling to give you basic information such as the other parties name and address, information you would have (and as importantly know to be correct) if you sent a cheque. They harp on about the data protection act but you try taking someone to court with only drib's and drab's of the other parties info.

Kev Turbo
24-11-08, 07:33 PM
Its in the post as the pm says,

please delete the thread

I apreciate your worry but i have not been online recently, my brother uses my account hence the activity

Kev Turbo
24-11-08, 07:37 PM
thansk people for seeing my side its hardly been a week!Lol

Kev Turbo
24-11-08, 07:37 PM
I have contacted the couriror should be there thurs latest prob wed!

Enjoy the parts

mike-turbo
02-12-08, 05:32 PM
Well lads i have still not had the item it been over 2 weeks he is making excuse after excuse iam now going though paypal, buyers beware!!!!!!!!!

Welsh Dan
02-12-08, 05:54 PM
I've bought from Kev twice with no issues...

mike-turbo
02-12-08, 07:17 PM
well things must have changed then.

robertdevlin69
02-12-08, 07:19 PM
id look into the courier company involved,i work for a courier company and i no what goes on,some employees are thieving ****s

marc novataken
02-12-08, 07:22 PM
it happens mate probably post office tbh. i bought sone springs off someone on here with a real good rep for selling, and they just never turned up! still havent. but got my money back(cheers bud you know who you are:thumb:)

mike-turbo
02-12-08, 07:37 PM
he has not sent it yet has i have a pm from him

Kev Turbo
17-12-08, 01:45 PM
i have sent this twice, at a cost to me both times,

now they ahve taken it and i have refunded mikes payment so now i am out of pocket for the parts, and £14 postage