PDA

View Full Version : new car comin soon.... need ideas!

korky02
16-11-02, 03:37 AM
hey, whats happenin?

Well, all the parts of my old nova are sold (namely my 15's, sound system, lowering springs, single wiper kit, etc) only to discover that I have the opportunity and probably will be purchasing another nova. :roll:

This one's already got SR alloys (which will be kept on over the winter and replaced in spring for 15's or possibly 16's), skirts, lowered, sound system (the sub is gona be replaced cos its in the parcel shelf (:x) and am gonna put 2 10's into the boot like my old nova... some sound outta it :lol:).

I will be putting an exhaust on, making another single wiper kit, but cant think of anything else to do.

Its in surprisingly good condition, so wont be doin much to the body work, except maybe change the bumpers from mk2 standards to GSi. I'm also putting central locking and an alarm in.

Anything else you ppl can think of......? Dont want to do anything extreme, want to keep it subtle.

korky02
16-11-02, 03:41 AM
Sorry, shoulda mentioned that I'm looking for mostly interior mod ideas. I'm considering the heated front seats idea. Also getting leccy winda's with the central locking kit.

Anything else.........................?

Ric 16v
16-11-02, 01:37 PM
digi dash (if it hasn't allready got one), rear headrests (if the rear seats are 60/40 split), full GSi interior including dash, re-trim seats in half leather etc the list can go on, it's just up to you

?Marty?
16-11-02, 06:27 PM
personally i do not like digi-dashes.

full re-trim.

colourcode dash. the hassle of Gsi dash transplant is not worth it, just for a bit more black.

Chris LR
16-11-02, 08:18 PM
I'd go for a retrim under the bonnet if you know what I mean.

What engines in it?
Why not get some decent brakes? Better tyres? Maggy fuel saver?

But if your only into cosmetic mod's take the aerial off! Makes the car so much better.

Matt Finary
17-11-02, 12:41 PM
custom kit, exhausts, vent, stick 20's on, lower it, flush the tailgate, retrim inside, 2 litre and remove any useless bits :twisted:

Matt :)