PDA

View Full Version : where can I get this

Ric 16v
15-11-02, 04:18 PM
I'v heard people saying they have modified pics of cars with this software for their computers, it does stuff like alter the ride hight of the car changes the colours etc, could sum1 please tell me what this programme is called so I gan get it, if they still make it that is !!! cheers

bfuller
15-11-02, 05:00 PM
the programme is adobe photoshop, but it aint as easy as changing the wheels, change the colour etc, its pretty hard to master, the lastest version is 7.0, email me on benfullers@hotmail.com for a "100% legit" copy

Breeny
15-11-02, 05:04 PM
Slim Jim showed me a bit of Adobe the other day, hes a master!

The 2 ones you need to look out for are called Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. There expensive to buy but not if you have a copy (not that i suggest illegally copying one of course :roll: )

This is what he did to my car, lowered it loads and changed the bumper/sideskirts to look standard.

http://www.novaload.net/files/breeny/lowblack.jpg

djp_y2k
15-11-02, 06:36 PM
looking good breeny.

I've got corel draw, but want a copy of paint shop pro or something else.

rob.slader
15-11-02, 11:12 PM
If you have a broadband connection to the internet you can download the latest paintshop pro from the net in hardly anytime. Breeny, the car's looking mint, especially with the new wheels.

Austin_Nova16
15-11-02, 11:18 PM
Same colour as my bumpers (nice touch Slim Jim ;)).... Looks nice that low!

http://cgi.dohc.co.uk/upload/Austin_Nova16_front.jpg

Breeny
15-11-02, 11:27 PM
Austin your nova is mint, luuurvllley colour! :lol:

Just need to get some proper seats in there next and it will be perfect!

Jim
16-11-02, 12:29 AM
Slim Jim showed me a bit of Adobe the other day, hes a master!

:oops: Awww, cheers Breeny :oops: I'll give you the cash later ;)

Theres a few programmes out there, Photoshop is the best one to pick up if you can get it. Buying it new might be a tad expensive (around ?700) but there are other ways of getting it. From what I hear :roll:

Austin, your car looks good. Any more pics? Or are you coming to the MK meet? If so I shall see it then :)

If anyone wants any advice on Photoshop send us a PM, or if anyone wants anything doing. I might not be able to do everything straight away, but I'll lend a hand where I can. I use it in my work, so i know it pretty well.

Jim

?Marty?
16-11-02, 12:34 AM
What do you do slim? Don't be shady!

Austin_Nova16
16-11-02, 01:05 AM
Breeny - seats are next along with 6pt cage...but i need to sell a cavvy that i am fixing up first..

Slim Jim - will be at the RR meet. See you there! :)

Jim
17-11-02, 11:21 PM
What do you do slim? Don't be shady!

I work for a computer games company as an environmental artist.

Slim Jim - will be at the RR meet. See you there! :)

Ermm, RR = Rolling Road? I'm not going to any rolling road meets. I am going to the Milton Keynes meet tho :)

Jim

?Marty?
18-11-02, 11:45 PM
I work for a computer games company as an environmental artist.

Nice one Slim!!