PDA

View Full Version : xbox controller problems

large_steve182
20-11-08, 12:51 AM
so inevitablly its happened. i have thrown my toys out my pram enough times when playing xbox and now the controllers broken. unfortunatly at the time i forgot that these things cost money. and since i have no money i have myself in a little pickle.

although what i was wondering if i could use an old xbox controller (origonal) with an xbox 360. im asking this as i dont have an xbox controller but i could aquire one for free probably. think it would work or do i have to go rob an old lady?

jimbob-mcgrew
20-11-08, 01:18 AM
i think the short leads that come from the xbox's before they join into the controller leads have a different connector pattern, but i may be wrong, could try tho. origional xbox pads dont have the console button in the centre either do they ?

Lauren
20-11-08, 08:49 AM
I'm almost 100% sure the connections are different.
So, the only option is to go without for the time being, and when you do eventually buy yourself a controller stop having a strop when you get your ar5e handed to you by little girls online. :p

L14MNP
20-11-08, 12:41 PM
No chance. You're ****ed. Stop being a faggot and chucking things about when you go in the huff lol. Mine's still going strong cos I don't cry like a bitch and smash the place up when I don't get my own way :)

edens-xe
20-11-08, 12:50 PM
I'm almost 100% sure the connections are different.
So, the only option is to go without for the time being, and when you do eventually buy yourself a controller stop having a strop when you get your ar5e handed to you by little girls online. :p
lol owned:thumb:

edens-xe
20-11-08, 12:51 PM
i think we should have our xbox gamertag in our sig so we can be added? then have your ass wooped online:cool:

large_steve182
20-11-08, 11:45 PM
just bought a pink one and protective silicon case for when i have my period