PDA

View Full Version : just split up with other half :(

stevenf
16-11-08, 02:43 AM
:cry: unfortunatly i have just split up with the other half tonight. didn`t know what to do so went out on the pi$$ :( been with her for just ovre a few years now and feel totally lost as to what to do ( bearing in mind it has been my first serious relationship). keep wanting to contact her but i know she does not want to talk to me :( feel a lttle bit happier now i have had few drinks but dont know what i will be like in the morning as i loved her to pieces and she the same but we have just hit a dead end and and she ended it. already missing her and wish i could turn back time. :cry: went through two cases of stella and stilll going as i dont think i will be able to sleep as i spent that much time with her. :cry: any advice as to what to do?

BIGS
16-11-08, 03:04 AM
Sorry to here about that bud, but imo the worst thing you could do is call her or try and contact her for the moment. i would just go see more of your mates as it will take your mind of her and see if she contacts you in a week. you dont want to call her when you have had drink inside as you could say something you might regret and end up on bad terms.

Shaun_O'Donnell
16-11-08, 08:09 AM
Yeah, been there, although didn't go out on the pi$$ afterwards, just cried on my pillow. But then a few months later met Claire and that was just over 11 years ago and haven't been happier.

Hang in there, you'll find love again.

stel338
16-11-08, 10:12 AM
look on the bright side it means that you have more time for your car!

Women are snakes with tits!

ade
16-11-08, 10:32 AM
know the feeling - 1st long term relationships a real soul killer. Give it a couple of days and see if theres any chance of getting back but if deep down you know you've run your course it's prob easier staying on mutually friendly terms and accepting it. It'll hurt for a while but you'll get over it. Throw yourself into something else to take your mind off it - and not booze - although I downed a bottle of Jack Daniels when it hit me.

It's hard if most of your friends are hers as well - bound to bump into her at parties etc but you just need to bite the bullet and dont be tempted to get all spiteful (depends on your nature of course) - doesnt do anyone any good.

As they say - plenty more fish in the sea...problem is most people dont wanna shag fish.

Get your party clothes back on and get back out there...

stevenf
16-11-08, 01:11 PM
It's hard if most of your friends are hers as well - bound to bump into her at parties etc but you just need to bite the bullet and dont be tempted to get all spiteful (depends on your nature of course) - doesnt do anyone any good.

most of my friends are hers as well and we were meant to be going on holiday together in january. looks like the holiday will be getting cancelled now :(

ade
16-11-08, 01:14 PM
not necessarily - give it a day or so and see how you both feel - might be something that can be easily fixed...

dj_wudgey
16-11-08, 01:17 PM
yea its allways a sh*ter mate but there are moore fish in the sea and you get the fun off going through lasses untill you find one you like!!!

stevenf
16-11-08, 01:28 PM
dont think it will be easily fixed. its been going downhill for a while now.

Jack
16-11-08, 01:41 PM
Don't hit the drink, you'll feel worse when drunk and you'll be more likely to do (or say) something you regret. I did that when I broke up with my ex from Cheltenham, and tbh pretty much stuffed up the whole situation. The last one I just walked away, made a decision that I didn't want to have anything to do with her any more and cut pretty much all ties, and its worked out really well for me (although I didn't really love her all that much anyway and she was by no means "right" for me, so its a little different to the time before, but still...).

Just go spend more time with your friends, do some of the things you've always wanted to do. I always find it helps to spend some money on the car - last ex was replaced by a decat, and the one before was replaced by some nice wheels lol

Women are snakes with tits!
True :D

As they say - plenty more fish in the sea
I said that when I broke up with Alex, except added "...and I have a large rod" LOL lol

stevenf
16-11-08, 01:44 PM
RJ sounds like a good idea :D might treat myself to a new quarter panel for the nova :D

dj_wudgey
16-11-08, 01:46 PM
[quote=Razorjack]Don't hit the drink, you'll feel worse when drunk and you'll be more likely to do (or say) something you regret. I did that when I broke up with my ex from Cheltenham, and tbh pretty much stuffed up the whole situation. The last one I just walked away, made a decision that I didn't want to have anything to do with her any more and cut pretty much all ties, and its worked out really well for me (although I didn't really love her all that much anyway and she was by no means "right" for me, so its a little different to the time before, but still...).

Just go spend more time with your friends, do some of the things you've always wanted to do. I always find it helps to spend some money on the car - last ex was replaced by a decat, and the one before was replaced by some nice wheels lol

i agree matey i do the same me just go out and spend money on making me feel beter!!! the last time i only bought a packet off fags and they did the trick. but then again i didnt actually like her that much was with her for the sake i guess.

dj_wudgey
16-11-08, 01:47 PM
RJ sounds like a good idea :D might treat myself to a new quarter panel for the nova :D

thats the spirit dude!!:thumb:

ade
16-11-08, 02:06 PM
lol at the rod comment - nice one RJ!

walshc
16-11-08, 03:02 PM
Single life is well better than having a wench to answer to anyway dude, youve had a good escape imo
Ive been single for nearly 4 years now, its great, just get a f*ck buddy for when little timmy wants to throw up ;) :cool:

ednovasr2
16-11-08, 03:24 PM
:cry: unfortunatly i have just split up with the other half tonight. didn`t know what to do so went out on the pi$$ :( been with her for just ovre a few years now and feel totally lost as to what to do ( bearing in mind it has been my first serious relationship). keep wanting to contact her but i know she does not want to talk to me :( feel a lttle bit happier now i have had few drinks but dont know what i will be like in the morning as i loved her to pieces and she the same but we have just hit a dead end and and she ended it. already missing her and wish i could turn back time. :cry: went through two cases of stella and stilll going as i dont think i will be able to sleep as i spent that much time with her. :cry: any advice as to what to do?

Mate we've all been there. It's a real ****ter! I tend to hit the gym and start a new car project to get through it! Give it a go!

mowgli
16-11-08, 03:32 PM
to be honest, time will heal most wounds, but don't go rushing back acting all desparate, if you get back together, it will just happen one day, but don't rush it.

Emmy
16-11-08, 03:42 PM
Aw Im sorry to hear that, It must be hard for you, but definatly dont turn to drink cause that wont help you it will make matters worse, just try and stay strong.

stevenf
16-11-08, 03:58 PM
thanks for all the replies. decided to go out and finish taking the head off the lancia to pass some time and take my mind off of things but its starting to get dark now and aint much else i can do now :(

Ernie
16-11-08, 04:01 PM
Chin up mate plenty more fish in the sea.

Emmy
16-11-08, 04:57 PM
Your welcome I just hope you feel better soon.

stevenf
16-11-08, 05:10 PM
well looks like its definately over as she has just phoned me and we talked for about an hour and well its over. looks like i will have to keep my chin up and just look forward now

Lauren
17-11-08, 09:08 AM
yea its allways a sh*ter mate but there are moore fish in the sea

Yeah, but the sea is polluted. :roll:

It's hard and you will feel like sh1t for a while, but just try and enjoy yourself and keep busy for a while, it will take your mind off it.

bmw156
17-11-08, 09:17 AM
buy an xbox 360, and call of duty 4, and xbox live and you will be sorted trust me
and if you dont like shooting games, PGR 4 or forza 2 are good racing games

stevenf
17-11-08, 11:20 AM
well as i just found out last night that she was running about for a while so the way i see it im better off without her. think am gonna stay out of relationships for a while now. cant be bothered with the aggrivation (sp) again!!!!

Shaun_O'Donnell
17-11-08, 11:21 AM
Think you need to change your sig to a more positive one then! lol

stevenf
17-11-08, 11:22 AM
good point lol

stevenf
17-11-08, 11:24 AM
is that better :thumb:

Shaun_O'Donnell
17-11-08, 11:26 AM
Spot on :thumb: :lol: