PDA

View Full Version : Motorsport direct!

dan16v
13-11-02, 07:50 PM
After the write up on PVD i thought id let you know about my dealings with motorsport direct!
all i can say is what a brilliant company!
i found a second hand F20 gear box for my 16v complete with Quaife LSD unit for ?350! i was in a IT course at work and mailed him, within 5mins he mailed me back with loads of info on it!
he mailed me the same evening to say he dispatched my goods at 12pm and they would arrive wednesday (today) and guess wat they DID! :o unlike most companys that stitch you up!
any way his site has some good stuff for 1600 8vs at good prices and under astra theres loads of 16v stuff wicked!
www.motorsportdirect.co.uk

Austin_Nova16
13-11-02, 08:03 PM
Sounds Top mate!

Bet you can't wait to get the box on!

Havn't even heard of them before, but will defo keep their site on me favorites incase i need bits.

:)

dan16v
13-11-02, 08:13 PM
yes they are brill! they have weeber 45s straight cut boxes etc all at good prices! im gonna wait untill i get my throttle bodies till i fit the box cant wait till pod next year 8)

brian
14-11-02, 01:46 AM
yep top notch company. tryin to get a few bits for the rally car at the moment and Iain keeps me up to date with whats comin in.

?Marty?
14-11-02, 02:28 AM
I can definitely recommend them.

Been to their premises too, and it's all pukka.

Only negative comment is that my mate rang him to see if he wanted his written off Nova, and when he said he had Momo Sport alloys on it (amongst other things), he said 'momo? what's that then?'. wtf?!