PDA

View Full Version : im starting to lose the faith wit some people

ben doodar
13-11-08, 06:58 PM
today i was out on a short delivery in my works van, 5 minutes away from my work i see a really old boy 80ish he was lay on a wall leaning over backwards onto a hedge below,
bearing in mind this is a pritty busy 1 way road. there were two guys maybe 20 meters away, just looking at him, they were both about 35-40ish dressed in suits priity smart lookin guys, just looking at him talking to each other .i pulled over n ran over to him i put my arm around him n helped him up 2 other women came over n we sat with him for 10 minutes, whilst 1 of the women went to the doctors at the top of the road. eventually the 2 guys in suits came over n both said "so is he allrite then?"
IS HE ****ING ALLRITE!!!!! what the **** were you doing? talking about helping him? deciding to help him or not? you pair of useless b@stards, i went mad at them, they didnt stop for long after that.
it just made me really mad how they just stud there, not even bothering to do anyting.
i really am starting to lose all hope with some of the people in this country.
sorry rant over.

Spudly
13-11-08, 07:04 PM
Thats entirely understandable bud, they were probably deciding if they could take time out of their busy lives to see if he needed a doctor oa an ambulance or something!

Was the guy alright, what was up with him?

ben doodar
13-11-08, 07:13 PM
yh your probly right there mate.
he said he sat on the wall to catch his breath, and started to feel dizzy, next thing he said i had my arm around him! he seemed o.k and he did go into his doctors, luckily it was just at the top off the road, bet the 2 guys would of been more assitance if it were there own father lay there.
it really really made my blood boil.

Spudly
13-11-08, 07:15 PM
Thats just it they dont think like that though do they, that will have been someones father and or grandfather there but as much as those two goons helped to knock your faith in your fellow man, just think what you will have done to that old guys faith in the younger generation:thumb:

ben doodar
13-11-08, 07:23 PM
Thats just it they dont think like that though do they, that will have been someones father and or grandfather there but as much as those two goons helped to knock your faith in your fellow man, just think what you will have done to that old guys faith in the younger generation:thumb:

thats a very good comment there mate. nice 1!

Spudly
13-11-08, 07:55 PM
If you look at life from the other perspective then its not all doom and gloom tbh bud so think like that and thats one more smile in the world as i reckon that shouldve cheered you up a touch!

ade
13-11-08, 08:08 PM
+1 rep for being a decent bloke!

The suits were probably having a bet wondering whether he'd fall over - then dive across and mug him.

State of the Nation.

loggyboy
13-11-08, 10:00 PM
I know its not nice and theres arguments on both for and against, and my imediate readtion would be to go check the bloke out. But we live in a day when tricks and cons go on a lot, what if it had been some one playing games pretending, all ready to mug the person going to help?

Sloth
13-11-08, 10:09 PM
would rep ya bud, but cant. top bloke, well done. see the other tread for all things state of the nation related, in muppet

Andy_L
14-11-08, 10:24 AM
People like yourselves are a dying breed.

+ rep'd

ben doodar
14-11-08, 10:35 AM
well thanks, i wasnt tryin to praise myself as a hero, just displaying the discust at the other people who failed to help, him like i say it was a busy road n there were at least 4 cars in front of me who didnt help!

kelbelle
14-11-08, 05:19 PM
Yeah I know what you mean about some people

I know its not the same but was walking to the car from uni a couple of weeks ago with a stack of about 10 books. Fumbling for the car key i dropped all my books. 6 men walked past/stepped over me and didnt even stop to help. Did make me wonder what happened to chivelry/common decency,

On the other hand, When BMW156 and I came off his motorbike the first person I saw when I sat up was a nurse who had been driving home from work. She helped me to the curb, assessed my knee (which turned out just to be bruised), gave us her contact details and then left when the ambulance arrived (she had to pick her kids up from the babysitter)

dj_wudgey
14-11-08, 05:32 PM
yea there are allot off inconsiderate w*nkers about now infact thats near enough every one from doncaster. but most people hear would walk on bye makes you sick at times!!!