PDA

View Full Version : GSI decals

jim sri
12-11-02, 04:27 PM
i need to get 2 gsi door stickers made up at my local sign shop,but they dont have it on their computer database-grrr!
i have a grill badge to go by, so i know the style of the letters.but i need to know the dimensions of the stickers ie length and height.
also my car is red-the little dot above the 'i' in 'gsi' is also red-so how does this show against the bodywork?
cheers

Anton
12-11-02, 04:34 PM
what sign shop you tried mate?

Ste_Nova
12-11-02, 04:46 PM
get them from vaux..... u can never make fake stickers look right

Ste_Nova
12-11-02, 04:48 PM
get them from vaux..... u can never make fake stickers look right

Anton
12-11-02, 04:48 PM
I thought about getting a new style corsa sri badge for mine

jim sri
12-11-02, 05:01 PM
errr...gk's
they not the best but can make em up if you give them good description or picture.
il give vaux a try-but the last thing i went there for was a number-plate bulb holder-?17 they wanted!!!
got from scrappy for a fiver!
why dont you do gsi replica anton?the best kit for nova, in my opinion.

Anton
12-11-02, 05:06 PM
GSi is the best of kits in my opinion, I don't like all that kingdom stuff, i don't think jap style suits the nova. I reckon I will get a GSi when I have the money, with a recessed gsi back bumper. Ne 1 know someone selling one? Saving hard cos the mechanics at work said the would help with a 2.0 8v conversion as they have nowt better to do :) just one problem, insurance :cry: GK's is good for graphics, thats where i got my graphics in the back window from.

Chris LR
12-11-02, 09:08 PM
Avoid Vaux!

I wanted the SR decal for the door, I payed ?10.50, but he was nice and only charged me for the small one of the tailgate. he said the normal price was about ?25.

Overchargind b*st*rds

Ric 16v
13-11-02, 09:48 AM
I got 3 chrome SRi badges, brand new from vauxhall, they were from the new corsa and they were only ?4.12 each which I thought was quite cheap !!!!!

jim sri
14-11-02, 04:11 PM
?12 each from vaux-for tiny little stickers----rip off!

Anton
14-11-02, 05:12 PM
Did you get em? I just got a new style corsa sri badge for my mesh grill :)

jim sri
14-11-02, 05:35 PM
nah, not today. will get em in a couple of weeks.
how does the sri badge look?
u know ne1 with any gsi/gte sideskirts 4 sale??

Anton
14-11-02, 05:41 PM
it looks good i think lol only got it an hour ago and put it on when it was kinda dark! I'mk not sure about my mesh though, its a flip mesh which goes from black to blue to silver in different lights, I may still change it. I don't know anyone with any skirts for sale, cos I want some as well!! :lol: I had a word with the bloke with the engine and its not 4 sale. I know there are a couple of places in Clacton that may have one, ASW motorsport, and Vauxhall Performance Spares (or summit like that) check them out :lol: