PDA

View Full Version : Makes me sick!

t45_ste
12-11-08, 09:15 PM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/War-Hero-Bob-Schofield-89-Violently-Attacked-By-Intruders-In-His-Home-On-Remembrance-Sunday/Article/200811215149820?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Te aser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15149820_War_Hero_Bob_Schofield%2C_89% 2C_Violently_Attacked_By_Intruders_In_His_Home_On_ Remembrance_Sunday

Make's me ****ing sick! Bring back the stocks!

John
12-11-08, 09:17 PM
That is truely awful, fookers need hanging imo.

~~joycey~~
12-11-08, 09:21 PM
Stuff like this makes my ****ing blood boil!

Andy
12-11-08, 09:25 PM
Hope the poor bloke gets well soon.Its upsetting seeing things like that.Im not going to rant on about what id do about it.You couldnt imagine,thats all i'll say.

mowgli
12-11-08, 09:26 PM
lets hope these people get dobbed in & sent down....
the fact that this man was a war hero is immaterial, nobody deserves to get beaten up when they have no means of fighting back...
unfortunately some drug addict with no self respect will go for a soft target to steal enough for the next fix.

t45_ste
12-11-08, 09:29 PM
Just realised, its only about 2 miles away from where i work. Its very upsetting.

burgo
12-11-08, 09:36 PM
That is truely awful, fookers need hanging imo.hanging is the exact same thought that came to me

Sloth
12-11-08, 09:42 PM
you want to point the finger? two words: gordon brown. his poicies and laws that his cabinet and government have thought up and passed have caused this country to be brought to its knees. imo there are two answers to the problem, the people of this country forcing the government to listen to them by any way possible because, and alot of people forget this, the government are there to serve us, joe public, not the other way round. the other option, as used by most countries in this world. revolution. imo do it and do it now! todays rant! brought to you by sloth.

Gordon Livsey
12-11-08, 09:59 PM
what goods hanging them, they die too quickly, what they need is tortured over a period of a few weeks. and then when they are on there last legs they get taken outside, chained up to a tree and then have a two angry rottweillers set on them as they are chained up

John
12-11-08, 10:08 PM
agreed, i stand corrected.;)

wilson_sri
12-11-08, 10:23 PM
I come from a long line of soldiers. My great grandad served in ww1, my grandad in ww2 my uncle and dad served in Northern ireland during the height of the troubles, kosovo and Iraq. And i myself continued the tradition by joining the black watch aswell.

If anyone done that to any of them i would kill them. Id do the same to the ****s that done it to this poor helpless veteran without hesitation.

NovaBoi92
12-11-08, 10:26 PM
its just unbelievable. how could people beat the **** out of an 89 year old man? the ****ing cowardess. they are cowards and i agree with gordon livesy 100%

wilson_sri
12-11-08, 10:28 PM
Not trying to sound rascist here, but im sure that im not the only one that gets annoyed by all the immigrants and the like coming into our country.
But its people that do things like this are ruining the country, they need to find a way of getting rid of them all. People that dont work, are hopped up on smack and mostly white.

Maybe offer free heroin in all the papers, lure them to a big empty field and nuke them all.

Edited due to bad wording.

NovaBoi92
12-11-08, 10:30 PM
immigrants dont annoy me as much as things like this

mowgli
12-11-08, 10:38 PM
Not trying to sound rascist here, but im sure that im not the only one that gets annoyed by all the immigrants and the like coming into our country. But its people like this that are ruining the country, they need to find a way of getting rid of them all.

Maybe offer free heroin in all the papers, lure them to a big empty field and nuke them all.

this country is built on immigration....

Ancient britons came over from europe.
the romans, Angles, saxons, celts, vikings & normans all came to this country & made an impact. they made it what it is.

the modern day immigrants came here for one reason, work. there is a population of this country who does not want work, there are loads of lower paid jobs... if the immigrants all left tomorrow, this country couldn't cope. the piles of rubbish would be huge.

the people who did this are scum... I don't know where they came from, but the best guess is that they were white & british... so your theory won't have altered this story

Spudly
12-11-08, 10:55 PM
Unfortunately yes i reckon they will definately be white and british, smacked up to the eyeballs and on the dole as they cab or arent fit through drug abuse to work!

Its sickening to see that no matter what colour or creed the culprits, as stoo recently said (iirc it was stoo) bring back national service!

Fcuking right on that man and things like this would happen a lot less if at all, that poor old guy went out and faced and most probably did horrific things in the service of this country so that we can all enjoy our freedom and thats how he is repaid!

Makes you so proud to be british doesnt it:mad: :mad: :mad:

Whatever happened to capital punishment, id fully support it!

wilson_sri
12-11-08, 10:56 PM
What theory? I never said it was immagrants. I was putting across a point that they get blamed for a lot here, when infact its ouown people that are more to blame for wrecking the country.

Edit: I think you took what i wrote the wrong way. When i read it again i have not worded it right.

NovaBoi92
12-11-08, 10:57 PM
Unfortunately yes i reckon they will definately be white and british, its sickening to see that no matter what colour or creed the culprits, as stoo recently said (iirc it was stoo) bring back national service!

Fcuking right on that man and things like this would happen a lot less if at all, that poor old guy went out and faced and most probably did horrific things in the service of this country so that we can all enjoy our freedom and thats how he is repaid!

Makes you so proud to be british doesnt it:mad: :mad: :mad:

absolutely. they are fecking cowards. and if they were to be found, arrested and charged for it, they would get probably 2/3 years? maybe less than 1 if theyre 'good' as per thread title. makes you sick.

Sloth
12-11-08, 11:03 PM
i think that for all those who abuse drugs, stop all benefits. if they steal to fund their habit, cut their hand off do it again, cut their feet off. job done. replace drug abuse for any other crime. oh and arm the cops. all of em.

Spudly
12-11-08, 11:08 PM
Thats not a bad idea, i wouldnt go as far as cutting their hands off, merely their thumbs would suffice imo, and big toes, no thumbs means you can no longer pick things up or hold say.... needles, or clubs or bats.

And no big toes means you cant walk let alone run away from anyone haha!

Sloth
12-11-08, 11:22 PM
damn right. bout time we outed mr brown too. revolution ftw! the amount of smackheads who where claiming everything they could get when i was on the dole for a month was unreal. they can apply for a "crisis loan" for upto £1000 and pay it back when they get work. never get a job tho. they can get another loan 4 months after the first one. thats the problem.

Dave.
12-11-08, 11:23 PM
bring back the death penaltys what i say

makes me f***ing sick that does, hope they find the s*um who did that and throw away the key

Jack
12-11-08, 11:26 PM
you want to point the finger? two words: gordon brown. his poicies and laws that his cabinet have thought up and passed have caused this country to be brought to its knees. imo there are two answers to the problem, the people of this country forcing the government to listen to them by any way possible because, and alot of people forget this, the government are there to serve us, joe public, not the other way round. the other option, as used by most countries in this world. revolution. imo do it and do it now! todays rant! brought to you by sloth.
As much as I think Brown is a complete tool, you can't blame him. Parties and prime ministers before him have let this place slip over the years. Unfortunately, democracy simply doesn't work; republics work better, but are still flawed. Marxism ftw lol

Capital punishment is flawed, unfortunately.

[edit] Of those who are moaning about Brown - how many of you voted, and to whom for?

Sloth
12-11-08, 11:30 PM
i voted lib dem since i could vote. hulls council is now lib dem, so the system doees work. sorta. i didnt directly blame brown, in me first post i did say his government. marxism eh? hmm.

Spudly
12-11-08, 11:30 PM
Capital punishment is flawed, unfortunately.

This is true but would still help to deter scumbags like this imo!

Spudly
12-11-08, 11:32 PM
i didnt directly blame brown

**ahem**

Yes you did you puddin:p

Jack
12-11-08, 11:36 PM
you want to point the finger? two words: gordon brown. his poicies and laws that his cabinet and government have thought up and passed have caused this country to be brought to its knees.
Ooops, fail lol

I do feel a bit sorry for him tbh, Blair abandoned the good ship Britain just before all the bungs came flying out the hull and the water poured in. Now she's listing badly and Cap'n Brown can't do much but bimble about and suck his bottom lip in every time he talks.

Fiscally though, Brown did feck the country up. Remember the changes to the tax rates? Whoops lol

Sloth
12-11-08, 11:43 PM
yeah whoops. btw i did say browns cabinet. question is what do we the british public do now? ideas anyone?

stuartyj21
13-11-08, 06:55 AM
hate this ****, the goverment should bring back the job of executioner and let some madman tourture them,that would sort the scum out who think its ok to beat up our elderly...

Spudly
13-11-08, 08:54 AM
let some madman tourture them,that would sort the scum out who think its ok to beat up our elderly...

Can i be that madman pretty please:thumb:

Sloth
13-11-08, 01:04 PM
i'd like the job of anally raping brown and co with a cactus and some mustard please as the gits have removed the funding to the private college i teach at and given it to the council/government one instead. result= no job come december. fecking assholes!

Jim Mcrae
13-11-08, 01:05 PM
I do not agree with the death penalty, but justice is too soft in this country, what would the theiving scum get for that in court???? Not enough. No early release, or probation, as the majority goes on to reoffend. Shame the jails are overcrowded as i know plenty of people that would benfit society by being locked up.

Welsh Dan
13-11-08, 01:54 PM
We should ship the crims off to another country. A large island the other side of the world would be ideal...

dj_wudgey
13-11-08, 02:16 PM
this is awfull man poor bloke hope he gets beter soon!!!!

Pistol Pete
13-11-08, 03:25 PM
An absolute disgrace IMO.

If it wasnt for men like the one in the news link, these pesky chavs wouldnt even be here. This country needs to sort out its weak, piss poor justice system and teach people about respect for other people. And perhaps bring back National Service??!!

L14MNP
13-11-08, 03:43 PM
I haven't read this but I assume its about the WW1 vet being attacked and robbed? It sickened me to read it in the paper. Absolute scum! The police statement seemed more than the usual half ****d attempt though, lets hope they are deadly serious in tracking them down and (for once) justice will prevail!

Spudly
13-11-08, 03:46 PM
I haven't read this but I assume its about the WW1 vet being attacked and robbed? It sickened me to read it in the paper. Absolute scum! The police statement seemed more than the usual half ****d attempt though, lets hope they are deadly serious in tracking them down and (for once) justice will prevail!

I hope they do and obviously so do they as theyve appealed to the criminal fraternity to assist, whoever did it will be found beaten and raped somewhere hopefully.

But having said that im quite sure they wouldnt have done that had it not occured on rememberance sunday when that poor mans deeds for his country were so vividly in the public eye!

Jack
13-11-08, 04:21 PM
yeah whoops. btw i did say browns cabinet. question is what do we the british public do now? ideas anyone?
Vote them out.

Although, do you really expect the conservatives to be much better (as lets face it, we have a two party system here)? Thatcher destroyed Britain.plc in the 80s, and as slick as Camerooon may be, all he'll do is dig us further into Europe.

Sloth
13-11-08, 05:19 PM
jack what about lib dem? imo thatcher did alot better than the labour government of the 70's. i'd rather have her than 3 day weeks etc.lol