PDA

View Full Version : Billy Bargin Of the Year...

Rexy
12-11-08, 09:01 PM
Okies for a Mint shell which has never been welded In the usual mannor corsa dash part fitted needs corsa colum fitting job done with a 1.0l engine woo...

Taxed until the end of the month and Mot until May Running on steelies £700

Only one tiny problem, the interior is coming out and being sold sep unless you want to buy it with the car...

You all know why its being sold if not its due to a certain little clio spitting its belt.

Basically, your getting a farking mint drivable taxed and tested nova for £700

Billy Bargin mother ****ers.... Buy it before i break down, cry and realise ive done somthing stupid.

trackdaynova
12-11-08, 09:04 PM
this makes me wish i had wrote mine off at Cadwell, so I'd have an excuse to buy it :( i love it lol

raymond
12-11-08, 09:11 PM
interested rexon

Rexy
12-11-08, 09:13 PM
wave some money at me... before i change my mind mate.

raymond
12-11-08, 10:18 PM
does everything work after the dash swap mate

hows it looking without all the bits any recent pics

Dave.
12-11-08, 11:17 PM
does everything work after the dash swap mate

knowing gaz, probabley not lol

it is a nice looking car dude.. good luck with the sale :thumb:

Spudly
12-11-08, 11:20 PM
wave some money at me... before i change my mind mate.

Nooo change it, change it....

Or at least wait till ive got the pennies to buy it lol

Rexy
12-11-08, 11:32 PM
lmfbo, i get that lkoads i could of sold it about 10 times over but nobody has the pennies :( I still might be able to sort the willy out and have the shell sat there. it will be a shell tho there is only the xe that is worth any decent amount and the shell lol.

Sloth
12-11-08, 11:54 PM
what ya need for the renny? might be able to help.... dont sell the nova btw, you know it makes sense!

ste porter
13-11-08, 12:00 AM
if i brought it of you for 500 stood it in my shed didnt touch it and then after christmas or when ever when your sorted come back and give me the 550 for it kinda like a secured loan on your car

would that help as i realy dont want to see you sell it to someone who wont look after it

by the way did you see the pic of me and you sat in our cars next to each other at trax?

Rexy
13-11-08, 06:23 PM
i did dude, i sawed it in TV lol... was like ouhhh look at them two ugly ****ers :D *me and you* not the girls lol.

TBH ste, I've sold my coilovers now mate which is a massive chunk to gettin the williams back on road. so Im pretty much sorted out. I just need te get four new tyres now and the williams is pretty much purfect.

ste porter
13-11-08, 08:03 PM
well if you need any help mate let me know as it would be a shame to see such a nice motor fall in the wrong hands

Rexy
13-11-08, 09:38 PM
there is always that, but.... i can build another one so swings and roundabouts lol. I wouldnt sell it to that raymond pmsl he would abuse it.

raymond
14-11-08, 01:42 PM
cheeky git id be the perfect person to sell it too it would get so loooked afterlol lol

Rexy
14-11-08, 09:58 PM
:p