PDA

View Full Version : Stolen!!!! K372 Wvm

DAN-F
12-11-08, 05:24 PM
My luxe plus was stolen yesterday afternoon from the street behind my house cheeky f******s took it between 1pm and 5pm and it was either towed or trailered away plus it was in a dead end street facing the wrong way so they either had to push it to turn it around or push it to the other end of the street in broad daylight,
if anyone is offered any parts off it or sees it can you please contact me
although i doubt im gonna see anything of it again tbh whoever took it took it for the parts on it and have probably stripped it bare by now

these are the only pics i have of it

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/DAN-F/nova%202l%20t/PIC_0352.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/DAN-F/nova%202l%20t/PIC_0351.jpg
pic of the engine in case they try selling it on

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/DAN-F/nova%202l%20t/107.jpg

Sloth
12-11-08, 05:29 PM
i reckon theyve hiab'ed that mate. is there not any cctv round about? will keep an eye out.

General Baxter
12-11-08, 05:34 PM
this will be defo being broken for parts, i really doubt its been nicked to weigh in, with it only being £20 a ton, its worth about £15 in scrap

Graeme
12-11-08, 05:36 PM
I'll keep my eye out for it can see there being many engines in that colour

KSRY
12-11-08, 05:37 PM
Hopefully it'll be found before being broken, good luck

General Baxter
12-11-08, 05:37 PM
i know its not the time or the place, but wtf is going on with that engine mount lol

it looks very codge lol

DAN-F
12-11-08, 05:38 PM
wont even get £15 for it round here £10 a ton, there is cctv but it depends which way they left i live 1 street back from the high street which has cctv every 200 yards if they went down my hill then theyre on the cameras if they went up and away from the high street then the road heads straight for a by-pass that heads to a lot of empty roads that all head toward mountain roads and back lanes, so i doubt they went to the high street unless they were very very stupid

DAN-F
12-11-08, 05:41 PM
that mount was bought from chris asltley a few years back iirc,
im hoping they try selling the engine on cos its pretty distinctive plus its on an f13 box so cant be many like that around
ive placed a wanted ad in my local ad trader for nova parts but from my uncles adress a few miles away see if i get any bites
ive been driving around all day looking to see if any of the local nova boys have heard anything but nothing

Mike
12-11-08, 05:47 PM
By the sounds of it, a scrap mans had off with it then.

DAN-F
12-11-08, 05:50 PM
nope def not i know all the local scrappys, on first name terms with most of them my grandfather was pretty big in the scrap game round here, ive already been round them all putting the word out in case whoever took it tries weighing the shell in

AlexW
12-11-08, 05:53 PM
Tbh if they have any sence, they will wait a couple of months maybe before breaking or scrapping it.

Mike
12-11-08, 05:54 PM
Good theory, but then who ever nicked it has to wait XXX months before they make any money on it. Theives dont wait, they nick to make quick cash like what happened to mine.

DAN-F
12-11-08, 05:56 PM
would you want to keep hold of a stolen car though if you had taken it, knowing the police and the owner is out looking for it, myself id want it stripped and gone

Sloth
12-11-08, 06:02 PM
all ya have to do is cut the shell up with a skil saw after youve burnt it out. put it in the boot of another car your waying in = done. sorry. plus a few places take shells without vins and v5's. class it as x amount of scrap steel NOT a car!

DAN-F
12-11-08, 06:05 PM
but theyre still gonna be stuck with the parts though and im not gonna give up till i find out who it is

bmw156
12-11-08, 06:09 PM
damn man, at least you have most options covered.
i hope you get it back or find it at least
and yeh that engine is probably a one off in that colour so you could be lucky
i spose having a horrible colour engine helps sometimes lol

good luck

let_nova
12-11-08, 06:13 PM
sorry to hear this pal would say id look out for it but im a bit far away. if it has been stolen for parts somebody must know if you have some trick parts on it.?

Spudly
12-11-08, 06:35 PM
Awww bud thats a total sh!tter sorry to hear that and i hope its recovered either very soon or in a savable state!

Tidy Max
12-11-08, 06:36 PM
thats bad chum :( if your grandad was in the scrappers game then im sure you must know some people who can do some digging around for you!

~~joycey~~
12-11-08, 07:59 PM
It sounds like you have most options covered so your bound to find it one way or another.

CoupeUK
12-11-08, 08:05 PM
I'm guessing that its laid up in a garage somewhere whilst they strip bits off it then the shell will be left for whoever to find.........

Justin..
12-11-08, 08:50 PM
Gutteed for you! Looked a nice little project on the up and coming :(

Sloth
12-11-08, 09:49 PM
any news dan?

Andy_L
13-11-08, 04:33 PM
That sucks.

Had it just been sat on your drive or have you been driving it round?

Southie
13-11-08, 04:45 PM
Hope you find it mate :thumb: Not broken. I suspect bits may end up on here tho eventually if they do :cry:

Did it have numberplates on when it was nicked thou as the scrapmen may have taken it for scrap, or even the cops if it had no road tax.

dj_wudgey
13-11-08, 04:56 PM
yea i hope you get it back in one bit matey theiving f*cking scum!!!!

DAN-F
15-11-08, 05:33 PM
Car was found today, its now a 3 foot square cube, my grandfathers mate called its in his scrappers, and the transit tipper that took it there came back as a fiat tipo when the plates were put through by the police,
turns out that the day mine was taken a list of cars were taken the same day from the surrounding area,
copper told me one was an e46m3, a skyline, mitsi evo, a ferrari, and an rs turbo so my kittle nova wasnt gonna be top of theyre list but all of the other casrs were towed away as well

Asa-James
15-11-08, 05:38 PM
b*stards, sorry to hear about that fella, absolutely gutted for you

John
15-11-08, 05:43 PM
Car was found today, its now a 3 foot square cube, my grandfathers mate called its in his scrappers, and the transit tipper that took it there came back as a fiat tipo when the plates were put through by the police,
turns out that the day mine was taken a list of cars were taken the same day from the surrounding area,
copper told me one was an e46m3, a skyline, mitsi evo, a ferrari, and an rs turbo so my kittle nova wasnt gonna be top of theyre list but all of the other casrs were towed away as well

Gutted! was it insured?

DAN-F
15-11-08, 06:01 PM
nope it wasnt being used it was parked off the road it was booked in for its mot next monday lol

dj_wudgey
15-11-08, 08:16 PM
gutted man so no leads to the thieving f*cks that took it?? scum like that should be tied to posts and burnt for every one to watch!!!

michael squeak
16-11-08, 01:53 PM
any cameras in the scrappy?? must be able to do something.

mowgli
16-11-08, 02:59 PM
I thought that to scrap a car, you need the owners documents, or the scrapyard is in big trouble..........

Andy
16-11-08, 04:14 PM
Yeah normally you do.I know a few places where it doesnt concern them

DAN-F
16-11-08, 09:37 PM
depends how it goes in to them. If its cut up its just classed as scrap metal. I knw im not going to get anything back or find out who took it now

Spudly
16-11-08, 09:44 PM
Yeah normally you do.I know a few places where it doesnt concern them

Drapers round here (scrap merchants for those who dont know) dont require V5 to weigh in, niether do lord and midgeleys.

Fcuking wounded for you mate thats soul destroying it really is, i feel for you so bad man:cry: :cry:

LEWI007
17-11-08, 12:16 AM
I watched the build thread of this one too, just hope you find out what happened to it

jimbob-mcgrew
17-11-08, 02:02 AM
thas some cold ****.

this truck with the fiat tipo plates they used to tow it, that a stolen truck ? and stolen plates too ? can u use the reg to track the owner to see if they know who jacked their plates or maybe they took the number down and cloned the plates, would need to know someone with equiptment to do that nowadays as you need i.d to get em pressed.

sounds like some sort of organised crime posse. some of those syndicates can be prety clever and have all angles of the law covered so they dont leave any traces and get away scott free.

Sloth
17-11-08, 02:37 AM
get a gun find em do em. only thing pikeys know. job jobbed