PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Turbo - Deals on Wheel

ade
12-11-08, 10:05 AM
LOL - Mike Brewer and the old guy with the glasses (pre edd china days) doing a number on a Nova SR!

They have some guy fae Glasgow "Paul" trying to sell a red F reg Merit whilst harping on about a white striped nova GTE.

APMSL - nice hair - very curtain and HOW ORANGE!

lol

god knows when it was filmed and Paul - if youre on here - YOUR FAMOUS!

Although I'm not too sure if its for the right reasons!

And as for the chat - Quote in the local garage where he works "Malky - the wee Nova - cracking int it - wimin love it and its great for parking roond the toon!"

lollollol

OOH but Mikes got some word of caution - "this SR we have heres had a respray which means accident damage and looking at the drivers side suspension its got what we call a "sausage" - so bargain hard or walk away"

And is mate -"all novas have these characteristic flaired wheel arches which are proned to dents and scrapes - check the paint work closely as it can be hard to match"

He then leaves his mum to see the red one whilst he goes on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks - I couldnt watch any more so god knows what she got for it.

love it.

Shaun_O'Donnell
12-11-08, 10:14 AM
Richard Sutton, Ed China was only in Wheeler Dealers and Auto Trader with Mike.

ade
12-11-08, 12:53 PM
thats the fella!

Adam
12-11-08, 12:57 PM
Yeah i remember seeing that. Probably 10/15years old now.

L14MNP
12-11-08, 12:59 PM
Don't forget Novas being heavy on the old wheel bearings lol

I would think that episode is around 96/97, most of them tend to be and IIRC the father and daughter who turned up for the poverty spec Nova that was for sale were in a Rover 400 which (that shape) didn't come out until 95/96 N.

If you check which Max Power issue he has at work then we shall know for sure lol

*edit, I saw a bit of this episode yesterday afternoon, and it was an older 400 lol. Oh well.