View Full Version : pvs 09

BIGS
11-11-08, 11:14 PM
http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/

Shall we start organising it then :thumb:

ade
11-11-08, 11:15 PM
lol - its already organised...

Events for 2009 will be announced before the year is out...and will be built into the 2009 calendar which will go on sale in December.

I like your enthusiasm.

BIGS
11-11-08, 11:18 PM
i just hope i can make the camping this time. was no room this year and sounds a good laugh

ade
11-11-08, 11:18 PM
Forgot to mention - discounted tickets for club members. Tickets will be on sale in 2009.

It was HUGE last year so dont miss out!

Ade

ade
11-11-08, 11:19 PM
i just hope i can make the camping this time. was no room this year and sounds a good laugh

the only reason there ws no room was because most of the campsite was under water!

lol

belly257
11-11-08, 11:20 PM
i will be going next year, and i will become a club member before then:)

BIGS
11-11-08, 11:21 PM
yea i fell over in some lol

i say bring on the heatwave for 09 :)

C14se
11-11-08, 11:22 PM
ya pvs 09 i can not wait

matt_vaughan
11-11-08, 11:24 PM
Me and mate with Corsa C deffo going down. Will be member soon anyways, getting frustrated with 25 PM limit...and want some stickers lol

ade
11-11-08, 11:36 PM
lol - you get more than just stickers!

gtachorley
11-11-08, 11:57 PM
Yeah I am in the same boat keep meaning to get membership then spending all my wages on the Nova and the beer then realising I dont have any money left to spare.

Its f**k all money for what you get

Bring on my next wage lol

Cle
12-11-08, 10:20 AM
489miles away from me lol ill try and make it :)

Stuart
12-11-08, 10:36 AM
Well its not as early as I was expecting the thread to have appered by lol

Riggy
12-11-08, 10:37 AM
lol what about PV10 stu , are you goin to that one PMSL

Cormac
12-11-08, 10:39 AM
Some to looking forward too.. Ive got a hotel booked for the sunday night already, camping of course on sat night.. Bring it on!

loggyboy
12-11-08, 10:55 AM
Ive not been since 05, so will try to make this one.

ade
12-11-08, 11:05 AM
489miles away from me lol ill try and make it :)

lol - youre only a fraction bit more than me matey!

I'll convoy you down with Vaughan - who came and went back up in one day!!!

:eek:lol

Mike
12-11-08, 11:25 AM
Fuxkers, I better pull my finger out and get this car of mine built then :( im not turning up in yet another racked off van again lol lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 11:32 AM
Hmmm can i have the GTE roadworthy by then or will i be in the cav of love again lol

novait
12-11-08, 12:09 PM
i

novait
12-11-08, 12:09 PM
i carnt wait till pv next year...

Adam
12-11-08, 12:36 PM
It wont be as big as last year IMO
Last years was great, massive turnout, the club looked great being 25th year and all that shizzle.

Shame the club stand never got the attention it deserved from the public/organisers due to its location.

ade
12-11-08, 12:49 PM
It wont be as big as last year IMO
Last years was great, massive turnout, the club looked great being 25th year and all that shizzle.

Shame the club stand never got the attention it deserved from the public/organisers due to its location.

I dont see why we cant aim for a similar turnout. It was a unique event to be fair but members showed their support last year - why not again in 09? It just needs advertising and regular updates...

Also - location wise did suck a bit - somethig I dont think we have much control over - but it was still busy from what I can gather and lots of people got to meet other members of PNG and show their cars off which is essentially what its all about. Also - personally I wouldnt have fancies sticking my car right in the middle - it was UBER hot on the tarmac - at least you can sit and chill on the grass.

:cool:

Adam
12-11-08, 12:56 PM
Dont want to sound negative, but last years was a massive event for the nova, hence the size of the turnout. Next years will be back to the "normal" pv if you get me.

I do hope the turnout/interest is as big if not bigger than it was last year though, and with the club continuously growing with more and more members, im sure we can aim for that especially with early planning/plans

Stuart
12-11-08, 12:59 PM
I'll let the side down and only have the VX then... the Nova is gonna go soon :) :(

Adam
12-11-08, 01:01 PM
G A Y

Southie
12-11-08, 01:05 PM
Well I aim to be there as I have "never been" so not sure how you lot plan the event i.e. meeting on the way down or getting into a massive novavoy lol

Stuart
12-11-08, 01:10 PM
ahem *convoys* are illegal ;)...ofcourse ;)

burgo
12-11-08, 01:48 PM
hmmm wonder what ill be taking

draper
12-11-08, 01:53 PM
actuall achievable deadline for mine to be finished ?? hopefully, probably not tho lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 01:57 PM
actuall achievable deadline for mine to be finished ?? hopefully, probably not tho lol

Youve got a nova, wow i didnt know that lollollol

craig green
12-11-08, 01:59 PM
Dont want to sound negative, but last years was a massive event for the nova, hence the size of the turnout. Next years will be back to the "normal" pv if you get me.

Personally I didnt feel any 25 year vibe like I should have done. I dont see any reason why next year won't be the same. No one in particulat brought cars out of the woodwork, infact Walshy took his to TRAX!

After the shambles of this year anyway, hopefully Future publishing will seek out a better venue for the show so it can grow bigger & better like it needs to & not suffer at the hands of Santa Pod. :roll:

draper
12-11-08, 02:00 PM
Youve got a nova, wow i didnt know that lollollol

yeah i have a nova shell, ive had it 2years and 3months lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 02:03 PM
yeah i have a nova shell, ive had it 2years and 3months lol

Lmao i know, i was just messing:p

Ive commented on your wip thread before now so you shouldve noticed this lol

although having a nova shell doesnt really count as a nova though, its like having a mars bar wrapper without the mars bar inside it haha:thumb:

draper
12-11-08, 02:04 PM
but what if said mars bar is then scattered around various sheds and lofts

i actually have an update but cant find my dongle to add it to my WIP

/off topic

i cant wait for PV

Southie
12-11-08, 02:06 PM
ahem *convoys* are illegal ;)...ofcourse ;)

;) novavoy ;)

General Baxter
12-11-08, 02:26 PM
ill be there again, if it was as hot as last year ill bring a mankini thingy lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 02:34 PM
but what if said mars bar is then scattered around various sheds and lofts

i actually have an update but cant find my dongle to add it to my WIP

/off topic

i cant wait for PV

Then i would say get your finger out and find it or get another one, your thread is useless without pics lol

Aye i cant wait for it either but note to self more bottles of water needed and cooking utensils are needed as borrowing them aint enough:roll:

Errm cheers for that warning baxter, ill limo tint my glasses for PV09 then lol

draper
12-11-08, 02:38 PM
but you can still see out of tints, unless you put them on backwards (the tints not your glasses)

General Baxter
12-11-08, 02:39 PM
tint my glasses for PV09 then lol

FAIL

ade
12-11-08, 02:43 PM
lol at mankini.

Details of all events for 2009 will be posted towards the end of the year and dates will be included in the new PNG calendar also due for purchase at the end of the year.

It's nice to see such great support - all we need to to ensure all club members are fully aware of dates and details and keep some cash aside for the main events/book time off work etc - that way - even if you dont have a nova running, you can still come along.

Especially to the Anniversary meet - which will be in May 09.

General Baxter
12-11-08, 02:44 PM
you comming with our chilled out convoy again lol

maybe the manchester lot would join us, ;)

Southie
12-11-08, 02:53 PM
ill be there again, if it was as hot as last year ill bring a mankini thingy lol

What like this lol

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/PIEKINI.jpg

Spudly
12-11-08, 02:57 PM
but you can still see out of tints, unless you put them on backwards (the tints not your glasses)

Poo never thought of that one..... blatant FAIL lol

Jim Mcrae
12-11-08, 03:18 PM
After the shambles of this year anyway, hopefully Future publishing will seek out a better venue for the show so it can grow bigger & better like it needs to & not suffer at the hands of Santa Pod. :roll:

Different locaion would be good. My drive home was horrific!

loggyboy
12-11-08, 03:21 PM
Whats putting the tints on backwards going to do? the films the same tint which ever side you look thru!?!

draper
12-11-08, 03:22 PM
if its on backwards (or reversed) he wouldnt be able to see out of it but people would see his eyes through it

Southie
12-11-08, 03:23 PM
Whats putting the tints on backwards going to do? the films the same tint which ever side you look thru!?!

He would be better off putting mirror tinting on, so the mirrors on the inside.
lol

loggyboy
12-11-08, 03:26 PM
if its on backwards (or reversed) he wouldnt be able to see out of it but people would see his eyes through it

FAIL AT REALISING HOW TINT WORK

burgo
12-11-08, 03:27 PM
they best not change the location. wonder if i can blag myself to the front again lol

Mike
12-11-08, 03:40 PM
Different locaion would be good. My drive home was horrific!

Yours was lol at least your car wasnt crabbing 70miles home lol lol lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 04:06 PM
they best not change the location. wonder if i can blag myself to the front again lol

That was pure genius, didnt you tell them you had to go set up your stand or something and they fell for it lol

vaughanmc
12-11-08, 04:12 PM
I'll convoy you down with Vaughan - who came and went back up in one day!!!

:eek:lol

A lesson for people, don't try it unless your about an hour away from the place

I'll be there next year, doubt I'll have passed my test for it but I'll give it a shot :D

Spudly
12-11-08, 04:16 PM

I'll be there next year, doubt I'll have passed my test for it but I'll give it a shot :D

Thats something to aim for mate as then you can do the weekend and camp over aswell:thumb:

vaughanmc
12-11-08, 04:22 PM
Aye, start driving at the beginning of May anyway

A month and 5 days I think - Plenty of time :D

Adam
12-11-08, 04:23 PM

Stay overnight. Miles better than pissing about in queues on the Sunday morning etc.
Plus the Sat night is always a good laugh :D

vaughanmc
12-11-08, 04:23 PM
Will defo be camping for 2009!!! :)

General Baxter
12-11-08, 04:24 PM
Plus the Sat night is always a good laugh :D

i cant even remember what happened, and i did not drink lol

General Baxter
12-11-08, 04:25 PM
Will defo be camping for 2009!!! :)

comming for some png loving,

woo that rhymes lol

vaughanmc
Oh yes! lol

Need to put some more names to faces as well

Spudly
Run for the hills and hide Vaughan, while you still can lol

vaughanmc
12-11-08, 04:27 PM
They'd still manage to spot me - Not exactly the smallest person about lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 04:31 PM
Aye i read you saying something about being 6ft odd, i always had you down for being a shortar$e for some reason lol

vaughanmc
12-11-08, 04:33 PM
No no lol

6'4 or 6'5 I think

Mike
12-11-08, 04:37 PM
Oh yes the camping is a fantastic laught, well, it is until some tw@t with an Impreza blows his pistons out his block for half an hour at 4am!

Adam
12-11-08, 04:42 PM
i cant even remember what happened, and i did not drink lol
You fell asleep on a camping chair next to your car

General Baxter
12-11-08, 04:53 PM
did i lol

burgo
12-11-08, 04:58 PM
That was pure genius, didnt you tell them you had to go set up your stand or something and they fell for it lolyes but it wasnt a lie :confused:

burgo
12-11-08, 04:59 PM
you were all lightweights at the camping again. i dont even remember going bed but i remember i had to get up as i was blocking everyone in lol

draper
12-11-08, 05:00 PM
you were all lightweights at the camping again. i dont even remember going bed but i remember i had to get up as i was blocking everyone in lol

you flaked on me the year before tho

Spudly
12-11-08, 05:02 PM
Lol i remember draper from pv07, going round all the other camps being loud/lairy and when asked what site he was there with replied "VVOC" lol

You doing pv09 draper?

craig green
12-11-08, 05:03 PM
you flaked on me the year before tho

ooh err. :p

draper
12-11-08, 05:03 PM
i wasnt be loud/lairy at all, well not for me anyway lol

ill go but i doubt ill be camping

burgo
12-11-08, 05:04 PM
to be fair its only cos i was in pain from trying to do a flying kick at the punch bag thing lol

draper
12-11-08, 05:06 PM
that was quality lol

General Baxter
12-11-08, 05:09 PM
I'm packing loads of keep awake tablets next year,

I'm so glad Ade did not get a photo of me sleeping, i woke up in a puddle of my own slobber, and such a bad back lol

Spudly
12-11-08, 05:09 PM
i wasnt be loud/lairy at all, well not for me anyway lol

That was class i was wandering around with martin and everytime we saw you you were drinking a can of stella in one hand and had at least two unopened ones in the other hand lmao!

draper
12-11-08, 05:10 PM

i get good prices ;) lol

ade
12-11-08, 06:02 PM

I'm so glad Ade did not get a photo of me sleeping, i woke up in a puddle of my own slobber, and such a bad back lol

lol - you were lucky!

I just wish I got a pic of the silhouette in the tent with the foot pump action!

APMSL - that was seriosu National Lampoons stuff!

lol

joff-turbo-nova
12-11-08, 06:23 PM
After reading all the comments about this years PVS i thought I would give my 2p's worth.

Thanks to Dougie for the free tickets and pass - most appreciated.
I fully appreciate that Barton, Dougie & the Total Vauxhall had little input into the organisation of the event at Santa Pod, especially the revised plans due to the weather, BUT if this is the best Santa Pod can offer would this event be best held elsewhere???
Organisation of the entry of the vehicles was a complete joke - plenty of girls on the turnstiles but no where for the cars to go.
Going out was as bad
Complete lack of understanding on where to locate the club stands
Allowing non-vauxhall cars better positioning
Complete lack of either signage or the understanding of the significance of the 25 years of the nova by the organisers.There are plenty central England motorsport sites which would be happy to support a show I'm sure - places like Mallory Park - Leicestershire , Shakespear County dragstrip Warwickshire, Rockingham Raceway Northants and dare I say it Donnington Park , Derbyshire (and not at the same time as Donny Show).

Historically I have always enjoyed PVS from the "fun" camping to the general excellent display of Vauxhall/Opel cars however this year I left feeling quite disappointed. The highlight of the day was my full english at 6:45am at the B&B I was staying at !!! (too old for the camping lark!)

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm not attending next year but a different venue would be appreciated.

I was really excited to see where it would be ..... and am now dissapointed to say the least - these were my comments posted from this years 25th Annversary thread posted on 13th June!

Fingers crossed it will be better but I ain't holding my breath !

Joff :mad:

srs1
12-11-08, 06:51 PM
i aint going!

waste of money, waste of time driving down.

might just sell up now and put myself out of my misery.
have no enjoyment in driving/owning a nova anymore.

Jack
12-11-08, 07:07 PM
Haven't read all this thread, but wasn't there a PVS09 thread started the sunday night of PVS08? lmfao lol

Either way, I won't be at '09.

Spudly
12-11-08, 07:20 PM
Probably was tbh jack lol

How comes youre not going next time?

dj_wudgey
12-11-08, 07:22 PM
ill be going again its the main day on my calender every year!!! has been for years

Jack
12-11-08, 11:33 PM
Probably was tbh jack lol

How comes youre not going next time?
I don't even intend to put the saloon in for another MOT, which will expire just before PVS, and like sh!t am I taking the Celica up there!

Spudly
12-11-08, 11:43 PM
Steal some trade plates for it then lol

How comes youre not gonna re mot the novargh, stripping or V6`ing?

Jack
13-11-08, 04:10 PM
No real need for the car any more, if I do decide to keep and V6 it then it will be reshelled. Which won't happen in time for PVS.

L14MNP
13-11-08, 04:24 PM
No real need for the car any more, if I do decide to keep and V6 it then it will be reshelled. Which won't happen in time for PVS.

So you will be getting another car? Can't see you keeping many of the current ones parts? lol

novalicous
16-11-08, 06:49 PM
ill defenetly be goin again hopefully in my nova now that ive past my test insted of goin down in the gfs mini and will be camping hopefully lol

Lee
16-11-08, 07:07 PM
I might get a silly low milage policy on the green one and drive it to PV, hopefully with Hay following in the 1.2. And if I have the Turbo built by then (which I doubt) then im sure Dar would drive it there for me :)

Ill probably have the loon-a-que as well, so ill be taking 3 and a half novas if all goes to plan lol

Mike
16-11-08, 07:13 PM
^ lol @ 3 and a half Nova's lol

Ill be there, not in a Nova but some form of commical transport as per all my previous PV appearances lol

General Baxter
16-11-08, 07:15 PM
seems like lee may have a transport issue, im willing to collect the loon-a-que and take it down lol

Mike
16-11-08, 07:21 PM
Hhhhhmmmm, if PV wasnt so full of pikey's, I'd bring my generator and microwave again i thinks.

Jack
16-11-08, 07:22 PM
So you will be getting another car? Can't see you keeping many of the current ones parts? lol
If I did get another one I'd keep about 90% of the parts.... dunno yet though, the only reason I'm thinking about keeping one is to pull mileage off the Celica which tbh I could do in any other car.

I suppose I could buy a shed of a Senator estate, strip the Nova, put all the bits in the back, go to PVS and have a RJ's Nova Sale Bonanza from the boot lol

Mike
16-11-08, 07:25 PM
^ sound then, keep the Opel Horn Push for me :thumb:

$ass
16-11-08, 10:16 PM
i shall be there. missed it the last year due to not owning a vauxhall, and i really regretted not going so hopefully will get to know you all and see ya there

Lee H
16-11-08, 11:03 PM
I'm not going to bother next year after the fiasco this year, I enjoyed the Saturday better than the actual show on Sunday.

CoolTiger
16-11-08, 11:12 PM
lol - you were lucky!

I just wish I got a pic of the silhouette in the tent with the foot pump action!

APMSL - that was seriosu National Lampoons stuff!

lol

lmao just abit too slow

EUROTURBO
17-11-08, 10:30 AM
I enjoyed the Saturday better than the actual show on Sunday.

Totally aggree, but im gonna actually have my 2 year project finished well by then so there aint no doubt in my mind about coming or not...lol

ste porter
17-11-08, 07:23 PM
anybody that misses out is missing out on one of the best weekends in the show car calender if you ask me

pvo7 myself draper mike and burgo were like a stagering comedy act and it was one of the best nites of my life

pv08 i was baned from air horns had a wonder in the strip club bit to investigate some flaps as some may remember . when on the ball thingy and had a genral laugh joke and mingle with everyone and eventualy passed out with burgo stuffing crisps. also got some realy good times in down the strip

ade
17-11-08, 08:36 PM
i shall be there. missed it the last year due to not owning a vauxhall, and i really regretted not going so hopefully will get to know you all and see ya there

If you wanna come along with the club you need to be a club member

£10 get you access to all the PNG events for 2009!

:thumb:

PV's what you make it - last year was my 1st time at PV and yeah the queues in and out were mental and yeah the camping was a joke but thats what you come to expect! Take it at face value and have a laugh.

Hopefully this year will be better - simpley because they'll be more going on on the club stand. BBQ and all!

lol

General Baxter
17-11-08, 08:39 PM
Hopefully this year will be better - simpley because they'll be more going on on the club stand. BBQ and all!

lol

and me pole dancing :thumb:

Riggy
17-11-08, 08:47 PM
even though this year was a bit of a joke with que's and camping and show layout , ill stil be there , normally is a great weekend , think that is was a unlucky case last year that loads of things all happend together ,

dj_wudgey
17-11-08, 08:49 PM
yea the ques p*ssed me off like i couldent get out untill quarter past 6 but never mind still had fun lol

Lee H
17-11-08, 09:02 PM
, think that is was a unlucky case last year that loads of things all happend together ,

Like the fact the M6 was closed and it took 6 hours of solid traffic to get there :cry:

Adam
17-11-08, 09:08 PM
Should of gone the m1 like i did :cool: lol

Not that its much use to you in Manchester lol

Riggy
17-11-08, 09:25 PM
Like the fact the M6 was closed and it took 6 hours of solid traffic to get there :cry:

lol making us get the worst place to camp , and miss the drag strip haha

im goin to get there before they open gates next year lol get the best place haha

Lee H
17-11-08, 09:41 PM
I camped in a nice dry place.

Riggy
17-11-08, 09:44 PM
lol you just walked through all the water hahah

ade
17-11-08, 09:59 PM
apmsl -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/pv26310006.jpg

Cle
17-11-08, 10:00 PM
^lol

Adam
17-11-08, 10:02 PM
Awaits for someone to upload the Punto FAIL pic lol

Asa-James
17-11-08, 11:40 PM
when do the ticket bookings have to be in by? need to know when a couple of dub shows are on before i can say wheather i'll make this

Spudly
17-11-08, 11:53 PM
apmsl -

From the front, Martin, Rob (novafusion69) and me (spudly) lol

Also it was me that took/made the punto FAIL pic lol

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Events%20Piccies/DSC01678.jpg

Lynsey
17-11-08, 11:58 PM
I'm going. I know last year will have put plenty of people off but not me, I'm hardcore ;)

Just cross my fingers that the Nova is going to be a rejuvenated version of it's present self and we'll have a great drive over.

Going to be staying in a warm, dry, free hotel and getting wasted with my man- what more could I ask for?!

I know PVS isn't anything like it used to be but as long as it's hot and there are Vauxhalls, I'm there!

ade
18-11-08, 08:35 AM
when do the ticket bookings have to be in by? need to know when a couple of dub shows are on before i can say wheather i'll make this

PV09 is Sunday 7th June - camping on 6th is your a hard man/woman.

We will publish the whole PNGclub official events calendar towards the end of the year and its also built into the soon to be released 2009 calendar. Ticket sales for all events will usually start about a month or 2 before the actual event however we may take orders sooner as long as we know the ticket prices far enough in advance...

However you know that date - tickets wont be much more than they were last year (about £10) so start saving now and book the time off work!

:thumb:

ade
18-11-08, 08:37 AM
I'm going. I know last year will have put plenty of people off but not me, I'm hardcore ;)

Just cross my fingers that the Nova is going to be a rejuvenated version of it's present self and we'll have a great drive over.

Going to be staying in a warm, dry, free hotel and getting wasted with my man- what more could I ask for?!

I know PVS isn't anything like it used to be but as long as it's hot and there are Vauxhalls, I'm there!
Lynz how can you be "hardcore" when your staying in a hotel and not camping! lol

TRUE hardcore means getting all down and Dirty! Now I know you'll be doing that in the hotel (maybe thats what you mean by hardcore) but how can you miss the fun of camping!

lol

Smurf-Xx
18-11-08, 09:33 AM
had a wonder in the strip club bit to investigate some flaps as some may remember.

Yes I definatly remember because you just walked off and left me when we had only just got together!! If you do that this year I won't be waiting for you to come out again thats for sure! :)

Last year was my first time to pv but it was great just wish I had worn less clothes on the sunday and bought some cordless hair straighteners!!

Hopefully I'll have a different nova this year as mine looked crap!

Jack
18-11-08, 06:29 PM
Can I put this on the stand if I put a Nova in the back?

http://i15.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/12/08/3240_1.JPG

Adam
18-11-08, 06:32 PM
You could convert the inside into a double bed

Spudly
18-11-08, 06:57 PM
Imagine trying to tint those windows lol

Mobile bed FTW jack:thumb:

mowgli
18-11-08, 07:00 PM
waterskiing???????

Spudly
18-11-08, 07:05 PM
Nope we were pulling the big jap crap thing outta the mud cos some puddin driving thought he would get through it on 35 profile tyres with bugger all tread on them lol

General Baxter
18-11-08, 07:09 PM
depending on the weather next year, depends on what i come in lol

mowgli
18-11-08, 07:20 PM
depending on the weather next year, depends on what i come in lol

bring the troll & then you can pretend to get stuck, wait for 3 fat blokes to 'pull you out', slip her in gear & drag them round the field whilst laughing

Spudly
18-11-08, 07:29 PM
Oi cheeky im not fat!

ste porter
18-11-08, 08:28 PM
who was in that transit converted into a camper van / hotel lol

mowgli
18-11-08, 08:57 PM
Oi cheeky i'm not fat!

I beg to differ

Spudly
18-11-08, 09:26 PM
You cant tell you cheeky tart as im at the back:p lol

Jack
18-11-08, 09:46 PM
You could convert the inside into a double bed
I'm really not sure I'd feel comfortable sleeping in the back of that!!

Adam
18-11-08, 09:47 PM
I'm really not sure I'd feel comfortable sleeping in the back of that!!
When youve slept in a soggy tent with no sleeping bag etc etc (me at the national show) Youd sleep in anything lol lol lol

General Baxter
18-11-08, 10:17 PM
adam, if i come in the troll your more then welcome to share my king size air bed that can fit in the back of it, with me lol

Adam
18-11-08, 10:27 PM
Oooo i dont know about that. People might get ideas.....

General Baxter
18-11-08, 10:29 PM
whats wrong with a cuggul lol

Adam
18-11-08, 10:30 PM
Nothing at all

(if its from a good looking female)

General Baxter
18-11-08, 10:31 PM
i can be what ever you want me to be ;)

Mike
19-11-08, 07:21 PM
^gays

Adam
19-11-08, 07:34 PM
Jealousy gets you nowhere

Benn
19-11-08, 07:50 PM
Love that your planning camping all ready..

General Baxter
19-11-08, 07:52 PM
Love that your planning camping all ready..

well i know 100% ill be there and camping lol

Benn
19-11-08, 07:53 PM
Screw that, i'll have a hotel again.

General Baxter
19-11-08, 07:55 PM
im 80% going to take the troll, and trailer the nova down, we need a really long rope, ;)

attach it to a car bouncing off its limiter, ill give it something worth reving its nuts off to trying to get grip lol

Spudly
19-11-08, 08:03 PM
Hehe class idea baxter, id love to see that as we coulve used that idea on the white vectra last year did you guys see it, they were jumping up and down on it all night then bouncing it off it limiter, was a right mess in the morning!

Benn
19-11-08, 08:10 PM
Booo cant trailor the nova.

Smurf-Xx
20-11-08, 07:03 PM
can someone help me put my tent up this year? lol!

ste porter
20-11-08, 07:06 PM
if i can im gonna take a unit and low loader all my novas ect so u wont need to put a tent up babe as you will be in the cab with me and a nite heater lol

Smurf-Xx
20-11-08, 07:07 PM
I think we would sink in the mud though if you took all that!

And i aint getting out to help! lol

ste porter
20-11-08, 07:17 PM
tit thats y it would be left on the tarmac like they was last year and irelivant (sp) im not driving the turbo there as it will only end up needing trailoring home any way