PDA

View Full Version : Then End of an Era

Damian Coull
11-11-02, 05:49 PM
I sold my nova last week.

For those of you that know me I have been a member of Novaload for AAAAAAAAGES. Nearly 2 years in total.

My nova is in the Feature Cars under "Other Nova's" Damian Coulls 2.1 8v.

I have now bought myself a Peugeot 306 GTI-6 and I must admit it is a very nice car. I ill try and leave it stndard but I am sure I will catch the mod bug again and turn it into some monster of a odfied car so watch this space.

I will be logging in to Novaload now and then to see who's crashed their cars and who's done the maddest mods.

Cheers to Breeny, CP, Kev and STE for all the advice and tips along the way.

See ya

kevw
11-11-02, 07:06 PM
cheers m8, have fun with ya new car!

wisewood
11-11-02, 07:13 PM
i would be gutted mate - I always liked your car.

still - at least you got something nice to replace it.

You will be missed mate.

Austin_Nova16
11-11-02, 09:04 PM
all good things must come to an end i guess mate!

goodbye

CP
11-11-02, 10:21 PM
Cheers Damo. The pug GTI-6s are well hard so no shame in having 1. I dont believe for a minute you'll leave it std tho lol!

Dont be a stranger m8

Fester
12-11-02, 01:49 AM
:scatter:

yeah car was cool

Jim
12-11-02, 09:43 AM
Catch you later Damian, I met you at the MK meet last year. You had a nice Nova, I trust you sent it to a worthy home :)

Gti-6 is a good quick car. It must be nice to have something a little more modern with some extra creature comforts :)

Take it easy,

Jim

Davo
12-11-02, 02:31 PM
why the fcuk when i got my peugeot i got insulted, but as soon as he gets his puglet he gets commended fcuk u all especially dave hay lol only jokey jokey

naaaa, was just thinking i aint been on ere for ages, and find peeps have wrote cars off (cough ian) new novas being bought etc.

cheers

davo

Jim
12-11-02, 02:35 PM
why the fcuk when i got my peugeot i got insulted, but as soon as he gets his puglet he gets commended

It's cos we dont like you Davo, simple as that :P :wink: Just kidding. I think you upset the wrong people (*cough* Ian *cough*) and so you got slated for having something other than a Nova.
Wheras Damian has just gone from being a Nova owner, to being a Pug owner. Give it a couple of weeks, we'll all start slagging him off behind his back :P

Jim

Freak
12-11-02, 02:45 PM
So you all slagging me off for buying a bmw? (even tho i want to do another nova as well)lol

Damian Coull
12-11-02, 04:47 PM
Cheers lads.

The GTI-6 is quicker than my 2.1 nova was which is nice. Also the extra's help like, Air con, ABS, Leather interior, Boot for golf clubs !, and of course 6 gears.

I am sure that I will own a Nova again, I am thinking about getting an old banger and starting again but doing it slowly this time an djust keep it off the road until its done. Maybe just keep it for rack days and shows. That might ebcourage me to leave the GTI alone...........

Davo, do you know of any pug websites that attempt to deliver what Novaload does (although I doub't there is anyhing close to the Nova community that has been here since day 1) ?

Hopefully I will be able to make it to a few of the Southern meets next year.

Take it easy

Ste_Nova
12-11-02, 04:54 PM
gti-6 is slower than 2.0 16v
davo u bought an oil burner
puktec :roll::lol:

p.s. my dads td passat has 6 gears.... 6 is nothing special any more

wisewood
12-11-02, 06:29 PM
but ste - his wasn't a 16v... it was a 2.1 8v

Breeny
12-11-02, 06:39 PM