PDA

View Full Version : Drive Problams Please help

FB_evolutions
10-11-08, 03:41 PM
okay other day i was driving and had go over speedbumps but i have take speed bumps with care due to how low my nova is! now when i went over it, next minit my car was just revving in the gear but not going no where

at first didnt think to much of it. thort it was clutch and with been 2am i couldnt really look at it!

but now got it home looked at it and the clutch seems to been fine! the pedal has not sank or raised, u can still feel like the bite there and i can still select all gears perfectly

any ideas people

cheers Moz

Welsh Dan
10-11-08, 03:43 PM
Has a CV joint come out of the box?

Adam
10-11-08, 03:44 PM
Driveshaft has come out or youve broke a cv joint

FB_evolutions
10-11-08, 03:45 PM
cheers dan for the fast reply!

no mate just checked and all looks fine! but saying that i have did replace the CV boots for its M.O.T but surclips came off easy and were still in brill condition and all went in fine! but had it jacked up wheels off and all shafts seem to be in propley..... but i think its worth having a better look at them

FB_evolutions
10-11-08, 03:47 PM
cheers adam well it will have wait till tomorrow now as its nealy dark down this end! and electrics shagged in garage
cheers for advice

burgo
10-11-08, 04:18 PM
could it have jumped out of gear? i know my TD used to do it without me realising lol