PDA

View Full Version : Fapping UK weather!

Mike
09-11-08, 06:30 PM
WTF is going on here? Its been pishing down non stop for the last 3 days here now and our back garden is all flooded :(

I cant even do funk all t' the Novargh without getting soaked :(

Adam
09-11-08, 06:31 PM
Great aint it?
I spent today lying under the nova smashing the fook out of the exhaust to remove it :(
Pissed down all day.

mowgli
09-11-08, 07:00 PM
I work outdoors, why have you waited till now to complain, its been p1ssing it down since gordon brown took office

Spudly
09-11-08, 07:00 PM
I went to see my mate at his unit earlier and the road down to it has a ditch/drain running alonside it and this was full to the brim and in places had flooded across the road, was very nervous taking the cav through one of them as it seemed fairly deep (well to the cav it did as me cavvy is on its ass lol)

Jack
09-11-08, 07:01 PM
Weather down here hasn't been toooo bad recently, although according to the BBC weather we're in for the worst of the lot tomorrow.

twistysnovagte
09-11-08, 07:03 PM
non-stop rain here too with strong winds,as mowgli says i work outdoors so pretty much used to it tbh.

Mike
09-11-08, 07:05 PM
Im used to sheet weather, its just fapping annoying when Ive got things to be doing outdoors, but cant :(

Sturge
09-11-08, 07:07 PM
I'm getting soft in my old age. The thought of going out to work on cars in this weather really doesn't appeal. Walking the dog's bad enough lol

tom reid
09-11-08, 07:09 PM
It's pissed down all day, here in the middle, but i've been in a nice dry, warm garage, sorry:p

Spudly
09-11-08, 07:11 PM
To all of the above ^^^^^^^^

Welcome to Great Britain!

lollollollollol

mowgli
09-11-08, 07:14 PM
I'm supposed to be putting a 40' truss roof on a building tomorrow.....

novait
09-11-08, 07:37 PM
its not to bad round here...been on and off to day but yesterday was good

Riggy
10-11-08, 10:17 AM
pissed down here for the last few days , got some jobs to do myself on the nova but cant be ****d , even though i have some shelter lol

ade
10-11-08, 11:29 AM
I spent yesterday taking photos of my missus take part in a jumping lesson on her horse. Freezing cold, huge winds, sleet, snow, rain all in one go. she said it would clear - yeah right!

Wake up this morning to go to work at 5.45am - get 1/2 way there and am sick on the train (managed to make it to the bog).

Had flashing stars in my eyes and everything!

Got to the officce - thought feck this and came home. Train cancelled,m had to wait on a freezing platform in massive gail force winds and driving rain and didnt get back till 10.30!

Stiff neck, sore back, kidneys are killing me, stomach is playing up and I still have bits of shreddies up my nose from vomming on the train.

GRRRRR

Its enough to give you the boak.

Spudly
10-11-08, 11:35 AM
Awww.... spudly suggests a group hug for ade, hot water + a few spoonfuls of unset honey + a couple of asprin + a few drops of lemon topped with a tot of whiskey = a good nights sleep and feeling much better in the morning, try it it does work:thumb:

craig green
10-11-08, 11:58 AM
Stiff neck, sore back, kidneys are killing me, stomach is playing up

GRRRRR

Think I've got that (without the vomitting) I only came to work this morning as I had umpteen new ads to sort before 1pm publishing deadline. :(

kelbelle
10-11-08, 09:33 PM
Typical girl, I ignored the weather this morning and wore a denim mini skirt and black tights to uni,
Was inside for 5 hours and the one time I needed to transfer from one building to the other was a 2 o'clock when in turned from light pitter patter to galeforce sheet rain...and I had forgotten my brolly, not that it would have been much use

General Baxter
10-11-08, 09:35 PM
I spent yesterday taking photos of my missus take part in a jumping lesson on her horse. Freezing cold, huge winds, sleet, snow, rain all in one go. she said it would clear - yeah right!
Wake up this morning to go to work at 5.45am - get 1/2 way there and am sick on the train (managed to make it to the bog).
Had flashing stars in my eyes and everything!
Got to the officce - thought feck this and came home. Train cancelled,m had to wait on a freezing platform in massive gail force winds and driving rain and didnt get back till 10.30!
Stiff neck, sore back, kidneys are killing me, stomach is playing up and I still have bits of shreddies up my nose from vomming on the train.
GRRRRR
Its enough to give you the boak.

reading that 3 words popped in my head

WELCOME TO SCOTLAND lol

ash anderson
11-11-08, 12:13 AM
Think I've got that (without the vomitting) I only came to work this morning as I had umpteen new ads to sort before 1pm publishing deadline. :(

i have the same, just liek alot of my mates, thing the best thing to do is bum in the house with the heating on a chill

ade
11-11-08, 12:51 AM
reading that 3 words popped in my head

WELCOME TO SCOTLAND lol

lol

went to the docs and he said take a couple of days to recuperate.

Thing is I've been up since 5.45am and I'm just not tired.

Still feel like sh1te though...cant breath

:confused:

Spudly
11-11-08, 02:53 PM
Try my suggestion ade it really works:thumb:

C14se
11-11-08, 02:55 PM
you have got to love the uk's weather lolNOTlol

ade
11-11-08, 04:15 PM
Try my suggestion ade it really works:thumb:

I will and have used a similar ranny remidy in the past - tbh I just bypass the additinal stuff and neck the whisky! Although I hate the stuff.

Spudly
11-11-08, 04:19 PM
Lol thats the way forwards ade, but having that there is a reason for it all in there thoug, the asprin warms your body by slightly thinning the blood and allowing it to flow around your body more easily, the honey has natural antibody properties not too sure what the lemon is for and obviously the whiskey relaxes you to sleep better!

Apparently the above is true but thats only what ive been told lol

novarobbo
11-11-08, 04:22 PM
Awww.... spudly suggests a group hug for ade, hot water + a few spoonfuls of unset honey + a couple of asprin + a few drops of lemon topped with a tot of whiskey = a good nights sleep and feeling much better in the morning, try it it does work:thumb:

f**king stinks that though i nearly threw up when my gf's mum tried giving me some lol

Spudly
11-11-08, 04:25 PM
Works though, when im feeling majorly poo ill have one of those and neck a few jack daniels aswell then bugger off to bed with my thickest duvet and a sleeping bag over my bed, sweat it out lol

dj_wudgey
11-11-08, 04:38 PM
yea its been s*it here aswell i have no garage and its p*ssed it down all summer ive barely had the time to do anything to it with work and then the weather. damn this crap climate!!!