PDA

View Full Version : SHRINKS?

carltoncrazy
09-11-02, 11:42 PM
well basical wanna know your lot`s opion :? ,you dont have 2 say why you have to go/went to one,
i jus wanna know was it easy,did it help etc? :?
as i said if its personnal and all then just skip da reason why you went,.
so does it work the whole shrink thing?
opions plz. :|

?Marty?
10-11-02, 09:51 PM
Forget SWT, how about Snakes with Chicks! Seen it on the internet. Jeez it's sick.

Right up there with a lady being mounted by a horse and getting a right good going over from our four legged friend.

SICK!! But vital for the well being of my hormones. :lol:

wisewood
10-11-02, 09:59 PM
Helped my sister out big time mate after she had her problems with that sick b*****d who did some nasty s**t to her.

She can now sleep at night, on her own, with the lights off... and she couldn't before. She says it helped her come to terms with what happened, and talking to someone who had no idea about really did her good... she spoke to me about it a lot, but i was too involved to be helpful... I just want ot kill the guy you see.

So i say yeah - if you got a problem, go see one if you can.

Nova-Flair
10-11-02, 10:09 PM
methinks u should hunt down that bloke now wisewood with that chainsaw micky was on about in his post bout GTA vice city :D

wisewood
10-11-02, 10:18 PM
He will get what's coming one day...
it's not something that we will be forgetting about in a hurry.
My sister has seen him in town a few times recently, s**t herself and run away before he saw her... So I have been pestering her and mum to tell me where he lives again, but they still wont... I will find out eventually though... Only a matter of time before they slip up and tell me.

carltoncrazy
11-11-02, 07:25 PM
wiseood il help in my "polite maner" :lol:
dunno gota go to shrinks on wednesday n dunno wether i wnna

wisewood
11-11-02, 07:33 PM
you might as well give it a go a couple of times mate.
nothing wrong with seeing a head doctor...

if you had severely injured your hand you wuold go to a doctor - so why not when you feel ill in the head?