:(

MattyWoo
09-11-02, 07:08 PM
Very Bad news!!!
Hope Ians alright
anyone know exactly what happened????

Dan
09-11-02, 07:58 PM
:crazyeye: ffs, well at least he's ok, oh well looks like another creation will be hitting our streets soon :wink: . Real bad news mate, feel for ya.

Maybe your next creation will be orange ;) lol

CP
09-11-02, 08:44 PM
so long as you walk away.....................
tis a bugger tho' :cry:

Ric 16v
09-11-02, 08:52 PM
fucking hell !! u ok ??? feel sorry for u :( :( :( like it says: if shells too bad will just reshell it and it'll be back bigger better and faster. that car was well sorted and is gonna be missed by every 1 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Chris LR
09-11-02, 11:12 PM
As always it could have been far worse, not much worse but take heart and think of all the things you possibly wanted to change with the car (if any) and get some sh1t sorted!

carltoncrazy
09-11-02, 11:32 PM
soz 2 hear dat,nova`s aint brilliant in crashes so glad 2 hear ya still wiv us,
shame urs is the only kited up nova i liked,
plz re-build

Matt Finary
10-11-02, 01:31 AM
Ian sorry it about your crash, i loved your car it was mint :cry: but I konw it will be back and better then every :twisted:

Matt :)

TUBZGSXR
10-11-02, 10:30 AM
sorry top hear bout that mate, hope ur ok and eveything, loved the car
:( :( :(
just make sure u build it again, but better!!! :twisted:
tubs

dan16v
10-11-02, 10:40 AM
doh unlucky ian those bmw's are bloody hard! hope your ok and the cars bak on the road asap :cry:

lancy
10-11-02, 03:18 PM
lmao @ 'seams to me that ged and ian must actauly be the same person '

maybe brothers seperated a birth.

JxBabe
10-11-02, 04:31 PM
Very Bad news!!!
Hope Ians alright
anyone know exactly what happened????

well i was in the car he crashed into :cry: so i shud no exactly wot happened but all i can remember is we overtook and were behind ste, ste slowed down so we did 2... ian comin up behind us, us brakin because we were gettin dangerously close 2 ste infront, and then ian hittin the back of us.

:cry:

Tilly
10-11-02, 05:47 PM
Oh Dear. :cry:

Dave_Hay
10-11-02, 06:22 PM
lmao @ 'seams to me that ged and ian must actauly be the same person '

maybe brothers seperated a birth.

hahahahahahaha @ all of that

locky
10-11-02, 06:24 PM
Sorry to hear that m8, hope ur ok!

mikeoxford
10-11-02, 07:03 PM
:o

how dare you!

VERY sorry to hear about that Ian.

only hope the next one comes bouncing back asap, bigger and better than before for you.

will the insurance cover the cost of the damage and the value of the car??

?Marty?
10-11-02, 09:35 PM
It could be one of us next.

Possibly me.

wisewood
10-11-02, 09:40 PM
I posted before but must have been deleted for some reason.

I am gutted for ya mate - -that was my favorite nova ever.
I got a pic of it as my desktop background at work.

Hope you are OK - beside the obvious heartache about it.

I hope you wont go off the nova idea all together and have the time and money to build another special one. If not, will be a big loss.

Nova_Girl_SR
10-11-02, 10:26 PM
Everyone new about ians nova,everyone had heard of it and everyone had seen the pics of it. in my oppinion and most other peoples it was the best ever nova,excellent styling but not to over the top.

i hope ur ok ian m8,i no it just takes the piss wen shit like this happens, but if uve dun it all b4 u can do it all agen,the only was is up.
Bigger and better is the way to go m8,we r all behind u 100% and no nova will ever come close to the beauty that was Ian Storeys Nova......

wisewood
10-11-02, 10:33 PM
Everyone new about ians nova,everyone had heard of it and everyone had seen the pics of it.

... no nova will ever come close to the beauty that was Ian Storeys Nova......

No nova except maybe Ian Storeys Nova v2.0
"The Aftermath Project."

Ian
10-11-02, 10:35 PM
:cry:

thanks for all your comments, dunno if shell repairable or not will know this week, again not sure if going through insurance or reshelling it myself if needs be.

no plans made, depends if shell repairable or not and if i go through insurance whether they will payout for whole car or pay out partial and keep the car.

at the end of the day all the expensive bits are the parts fitted and i still have them, so not that bad.

I will not be replacing it with a corsa or something else silly, another nova will replace it.

wisewood
10-11-02, 10:41 PM
I will not be replacing it with a corsa or something else silly, another nova will replace it.

YEAY!!!
At least there will be another Ian's Nova...
Regardless of what it turns out like.

dan16v
10-11-02, 10:43 PM
well done m8 thats the spirit! sure we couldnt temp you tho with a lovely blue vts saxo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim
11-11-02, 09:20 AM
:(

Sorry to hear that Ian. I missed this post at first and saw the "woof" post, when I heard that your car had been smashed up, I was thinking it was a joke, but no.

At least you have the Daewoo ;)

Jim

PuFFy
11-11-02, 10:00 AM
Sorry to hear about the car, is it beyond repair? Or can you salvage lots of bits from it and put them on another nova? Or are you after something different now?

ade
11-11-02, 11:53 PM
alright Ian,

good to see your ok

At least the vast majority of stuff can be transplanted onto another car if the worst comes to worst... Its a faff but at least you get a chance to recuild another nova - maybe make improvements on the existing car (if thats possible...)

Keep us posted what ever happens...

Ade
:wink:

carltoncrazy
12-11-02, 12:04 AM
i dont mean to be sick or anything but can we see some pixs?