PDA

View Full Version : napalm_27

Stuart
03-11-08, 09:36 PM
He has been doing the naughty on MIG. He dosent seem to have done the same here....... yet. But this is a heads up to anyone dealing with him to only cash on collection anything you buy.
:thumb:

General Baxter
03-11-08, 09:44 PM
hi people im breaking my x20xev for parts as no one is interested in the engine as a whole
parts;
pistons £50
con rods £50
crank £50
prob needs a regrind not out of engine yet
cams standard £20 each
pulley's £15 each
head £50
block£100

judging by his prices no one will be that dumb to buy anything lol

brainsnova
03-11-08, 10:16 PM
he will be scared of the members on here lol

let_nova
03-11-08, 10:28 PM
he was desperate to sell stuff to me then kept lowering the price didnt trust him!

brainsnova
03-11-08, 10:29 PM
i might buy something of him and send monopoly money.

napalm_27
03-11-08, 10:29 PM
well before any judgments to be past on here yes mayhave had some issuse on mig but now gettting sorted only reason for this was because of my garage door fallin off and council deeming it unsafe
regards nathan

brainsnova
03-11-08, 10:33 PM
roger that control 10-4 but thats no excuse.

Stuart
07-11-08, 07:58 PM
still seems somewhat shifty..... buyer beware and all that.

Andy_L
13-11-08, 10:11 AM
well before any judgments to be past on here yes mayhave had some issuse on mig but now gettting sorted only reason for this was because of my garage door fallin off and council deeming it unsafe
regards nathan

Are they still getting sorted then??

Don't buy from this hobo

Stuart
15-11-08, 05:52 PM
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/off-topic-discussions/378370-has-anyone-purchased-items-napalm_27-a.html

jamied-JADE
26-11-08, 08:28 PM
Nothing has been sorted on MIG at the moment but im hoping to get to Nathans on sunday morning to pick the bits up for MIG.

Lee
02-12-08, 06:13 PM
This user is now banned from offering postage. Please report any adverts which include postage.

EDIT. Now banned from making ANY sales.

16v Nova Kev
08-01-09, 06:54 PM
ban him altogether boo hiss

Novaboi_1991
03-03-09, 12:49 PM
right,

great guy. item recieved within 24 hours of him posting,

provided proof or postage, a picture of the parcel, and a picture of the reciept,

and didnt ask for payment until i had recieved the item,.

was done as a private deal, as i got him on msn,

but yeah, overall great bloke, going up to his in a few weeks to get a load of stuff :thumb:

Cheers dude!

napalm_27
03-03-09, 06:29 PM
look forward to meeting you mate

Novaboi_1991
03-03-09, 06:37 PM
Same dude!,

payment sent!

napalm_27
03-03-09, 06:45 PM
sweet
if you get stuck with fitting
il use my mates wiring loom to make a diagram sort of thingy lol

Novaboi_1991
03-03-09, 06:50 PM
yeh pls m8 :) lol

napalm_27
26-03-09, 12:51 AM
please remove this now im a paid member
and have good feedback form forum and club members on here :thumb:

Novaboi_1991
26-03-09, 12:55 AM
il second this!, nathan has been very reliable with me, and never let me down, also has good feedback to come from a few friends of mine who have delt with him!,

nice one dude,

oh, when u coming down next?

Stuart
26-03-09, 08:30 AM
NOPE, its not being removed. You are still banned from selling.

bmw156
30-03-09, 10:29 AM
has sold to me now, and posted the item, a skinny bumper, was helpful and checked some bits for me, emailed the reciecpt of postage with our addresses. and arrived when he said it would.

happy with the condition of the item.

if i didnt know any of the above i wouldnt of guessed.

cheers nathan

napalm_27
30-03-09, 11:16 AM
cheers mate nice to do buissness with you(over msn btw)

John
15-04-09, 05:38 PM
This guy purchased an exhaust from me, and cannot fault him tbh! The transaction was smooth, and he did everything he said he would. Many thanks Nathan!

John
15-04-09, 05:41 PM
Couldn't fault him tbh, paid when he said he would, and arranged himself a courier. kept in contact all the way through. Many thanks for your purchase fella.:)

Cle
15-04-09, 09:37 PM
Ditto very good buyer

napalm_27
15-04-09, 09:38 PM
cheers lads

bai1ey
30-04-09, 10:29 PM
i am still waiting for payment on a shell he got off me. he didnt bring enough money and i trusted him to send me it a later date. suppose it is my own fault. i just fort i would give people a heads up. been nearly 2 months now i should think. since he left with the car he has sold numoruos parts and supposed to have got a job still no payment. thought he was gonna be a trust worthy lad but you do get proven wrong

Pistol Pete
30-04-09, 10:37 PM
lol oh dear...

stevie-p
30-04-09, 10:38 PM
i have nothing good to say never brought off him or sold to him just wasted my time

Spudly
30-04-09, 10:38 PM
And thats the reason he is not allowed to sell on here and this isnt a feedback thread for him either its a "Buy from him at your own risk" thread!

And steve, ffs it "bought" not brought!

bai1ey
25-05-09, 11:25 PM
DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM ON OR OFF PNG
i am still waiting for money that he owes me from 5 months ago i bet now sorry to start a thread when i did the deal away from png but i think you all need to no what a robbing little t**t he is thanks bailey

napalm_27
25-05-09, 11:34 PM
im not argueing over png about things not involved you gave me a engine with the shell that had 3 stripped stud holes and a stripped bottom pulley hole i told you about it and all your reply was 'not my problem sold as seen'
not even a sorry didnt now etc. so from then on i thought the same
end of!

sparkie1401
25-05-09, 11:38 PM
cant we all just get along we share the same passion, why shaft one another???????? makes no sense

Leeboo
25-05-09, 11:40 PM
sold as seen'

You said it yourself...theres your answer to the question. :tard:

Joe Richardson
25-05-09, 11:50 PM
And steve, ffs it "bought" not brought!

PMSL spud,how many times have you said that to peoplelol

bai1ey
25-05-09, 11:50 PM
the engine was gave to me in the state it was gave to you and i text you saying sorry and what you would need to do to fix it what more do you want

napalm_27
25-05-09, 11:54 PM
as said not argueing on here as thats all that seems to happen on here now adays
im talking to you on msn isnt that enough?

:EDIT: matter dealt with a debt is a debt at the end of the day was abit pished off about it but hey why cry over spilt milk

Tony M
17-11-09, 09:46 PM
i bought from him on sunday and he was good to deal with.

auzzy2000
17-11-09, 09:51 PM
ive bought from him to.no problem.

Stuart
19-11-09, 04:16 PM
hmm neither of you are 'local' to him... I trust it was CoC, go on be honest ;)

bmw156
19-11-09, 04:23 PM
as above we delt over msn, and he posted and everything was fine

Tony M
19-11-09, 06:46 PM
hmm neither of you are 'local' to him... I trust it was CoC, go on be honest ;)

CoC?

brainsnova
19-11-09, 06:47 PM
cash on collection

napalm_27
19-11-09, 06:50 PM
some coc other by post got to send a set of shafts out tomorrow or monday dependent on when i can get the courier to collect them
as iv expressed loads before im no con artist at all and always aim to do things as quick as possible but some times things dont go as planned and delays ocur cant be helped really

Stuart
21-11-09, 11:39 PM
Hmmm so technically you've managed to break your selling rule.... even though done over MSN, it was likely to have been instigated on here

FAIL.

Jon_nova1
22-11-09, 11:52 PM
OK, so we all know about this member, so thought i'd make a post

I recently wanted a heater matrix, as mine had died, he offered me one (on thursday night) and i asked how much posted, he gave me a price of £20 posted and told me there was a little damage on the pipe where he'd fitted an xe, so i thought the price was fair.

He sent me a message 2 days later (bare in mind it was the weekend and he could have only posted it on friday anyway) he said he wouldn't be able to send it till tuesday.

Through my own fault i neglected to mention i needed it before the MOT on Tuesday, and suggested it would be best if he gave me a refund and i went to the scrappy.

Refund was given straight away.

All of the above is my factual observation, it is not opinion, take what you want from it:thumb:

oh and the courier needs a day's notice lol

Stuart
25-11-09, 10:08 PM
was it arranged on here, or via some external method?

CoolTiger
14-12-09, 09:47 PM
good lad, would buy off again posted aswell

Stuart
14-12-09, 11:20 PM
tut tut, posting things hey.... sin bin required me thinks

CoolTiger
15-12-09, 09:59 PM

it was through msn, just thought i would pass on the possitive feedback onto here

Edd
15-12-09, 10:56 PM
How come Napalm is going to get banned for positive feedback ??

When some other users seem to get away with scamming people ?

Vxandy shafting Jay for £200 for a Ps3.

Bedford?? doing over Kent14sr with cylinder head.

spring to mind.

just my observation.

Edd.

napalm_27
15-12-09, 11:14 PM
How come Napalm is going to get banned for positive feedback ??

When some other users seem to get away with scamming people ?

Vxandy shafting Jay for £200 for a Ps3.

Bedford?? doing over Kent14sr with cylinder head.

spring to mind.

just my observation.

Edd.

because stuart is a bully and harras's me all the time even when i prove myself as not to be a scammer :tard: :mad: :wtf:

Stuart
16-12-09, 08:53 AM
because 'napalm' had form for not sending out goods on another forum.. we got the warning and was banned from posting stuff. CoC is 'fine'

We can only try to prevent scamming if its known about.... ocne the scam is done its not really wise to ban someone from the site as the person(s) with the issue cant get in contact etc ;)

Edd
16-12-09, 09:10 AM
Why are they not banned from selling tho ???

Arnt they just going to scam more people ???

Has Napalm ACTUALLY scammed anyone for any money ???

Is Jay £200 out of pocket ??? Yes.

Is Kent14sr stuck with a useless head ??? Yes.

Tbh as forum admin you don't seem to be doing a very good job in preventing scammers.

IMO

Edd

AlexW
16-12-09, 11:20 AM
Edd Napalm didnt post things out on mig, jamied ended up going and collecting bits off him and then posting them, using his own money!

Hes banned from selling goods to be posted is the idea. He was banned from selling goods totaly but the ban was lifted on the condition of collection only.

Read here: http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107779

Edd
16-12-09, 11:25 AM
Ahhhh sorry didn't know that.

Still, surely the ohers above should be banned for scamming people ??

Napalm has seemed to sort it out tho going by feedback.

napalm_27
16-12-09, 11:38 AM
EDD iv even got my ribs in plaster and still doing my best to get stuff posted out mate but people just think they now it all and never actually listened to the full story
my garage was boarded up which i showed to everyone on mig in a thread that i posted my self as proof there will be delays then i hit a finacial difficulty which made things worse so im not a scammer atall i just couldnt deliver the parts on time

and yes jamied did come round and dig me out the **** big time and il always be in his debt for that and i was still in contact with him for a while after

AlexW
16-12-09, 02:03 PM
At least youve sorted it but respect to the rules.

Andy is taking the piss with the ps3, as is bedford. I guess as its only been one item with them its not seen as bad. But il shut up now as this isnt a discussion thread and the banstick hurts.

kent14sr
17-12-09, 10:44 PM
Why are they not banned from selling tho ???

Arnt they just going to scam more people ???

Has Napalm ACTUALLY scammed anyone for any money ???

Is Jay £200 out of pocket ??? Yes.

Is Kent14sr stuck with a useless head ??? Yes.

Tbh as forum admin you don't seem to be doing a very good job in preventing scammers.

IMO

Edd

+rep edd

Yes I am still stuck with a useless head, and the seller got off scot free - just ignored me and made excuses on public threads!!

Strange as the seller of the head seems to be closely involved with a few others on here that have had bad feedback from other members! All in same area etc etc. . .

let_nova
17-12-09, 10:52 PM
more info..

Edd
18-12-09, 09:34 AM
Perhaps Stuart can shed some light on why these two have got away with scamming people ??

Stuart
18-12-09, 09:53 AM
Because I love them :wall:

Want them banned so the people with grief cant get hold of them? GENIUS!

btw as lots of this happens in threads that we dont all read blah blah.

Note that ONCE the scamming has occured (or forwarned from another source) then the person is banned from selling etc, but if they are nice and then scam you then tbh thats just tough luck (read the FS/forum rules etc... we arent the police)

Pistol Pete
18-12-09, 09:57 AM
...and ^ that is the harsh truth TBH!!

Buyer/seller feedbacks are available for all to see. If thats not enough then see some of thier other posts to see how much they are online. At the end of the day it is pot luck. Unfortunately. Paying buy Paypal (not by gift if you have your suspicions) will give you some sort of feedback if goods dont arrive. Or if they are localish, collect yourself.

Edd
18-12-09, 10:06 AM
I'm not saying ban them from the forum altogether, As you said you would have no way of trying to resolve a issue.

Just ban people from selling when they have blatently scammed someone, as vxandy and Bedford?? have done.

Doesn't take a GENIUS to work out that would be the best option.

Balley
18-12-09, 10:07 AM
Napalm 27, are you going to send my gear linkage today as I really need it ASAP

Nobby
29-04-10, 10:00 PM
Top bloke people have the wrong idea about him! came and collected with no issuses within 4 hours!! thanks mate hope its ok 4 ya!

napalm_27
29-04-10, 11:20 PM
lol funny fooker
the nice new rental van now has the contense of the oil sump in it lol lol lol lol
just chucked loads of cat litter in there to hide it till tomoz when i go put the engine in the nova :thumb:
cheers again mate

Josh_535
26-05-10, 10:03 PM
I know some people have had problems with this guy but i gave it a go he beat a price on something i needed and had it posted out within 2 days supplied tracking number and made sure i knew where it was at all times great seller tbh so yer id buy from him again :)

makilon
27-05-10, 02:24 PM
这是新加的空白文章2,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Stuart
27-05-10, 02:30 PM
for you nipplepalm... no :p

krobinson
28-01-11, 06:12 PM
Ordered a dummy shaft for equal length setup. Arrived in great time, well packaged.

Thanks!:thumb::thumb:

napalm_27
28-01-11, 06:17 PM
no worries mate still surpised it got there so quick only sent it yesterday at about 2-3pm