Cle
02-11-08, 06:48 PM
Yeahhhhhh Hamiltons won :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Stuart
02-11-08, 06:49 PM
nearly all other motorsport > paint drying > WRC > F1

ednovasr2
02-11-08, 08:07 PM
wooooohooooooo he did it despite all the racists out there stopping him!

Right we just need a WRC winner, Golf, Footie, cricket n few other things!:thumb: :D lol

Dar
02-11-08, 09:04 PM
wooooohooooooo he did it despite all the racists out there stopping him!
WTF!?

ednovasr2
02-11-08, 09:34 PM
spanish chants, booing and poor decessions!

Dar
03-11-08, 08:40 AM
The Spanish maybe, but the booing and poor(if they were that) decesions are hardly race related. If Alonso was challenging Massa on sunday he would have been booed just as much. The crowd reaction was poor and not what I would like to see in a motorsport crowd at all.

Tidy Max
03-11-08, 09:02 AM
decisions lads, its decisions

Dar
03-11-08, 11:13 AM
decisions lads, its decisions Could you please spell check all my posts. I would like to know when I make spelling mistakes :thumb: You can PM me the results or if your really bored you could always pop around and wash my car:D

Tidy Max
03-11-08, 04:38 PM
i would genuinely genuinely love to do that, i really really would, unforunatly due to matters of a personal nature ive had to limit myself to spell check 1 thread a month, its a long story, i dont want to go into it

BUT

may i recommend the new firefox with spell checker? it works wonders it really does, and as for washing your car you would have to drive to the next town as i dont think i fulfill the requirements of living in (or up to the name of) bellendshire, but i would gladly do so

also please note this was not meant to be offensive and is all abit of fun lol

Shaun_O'Donnell
03-11-08, 04:41 PM
Do you use firefox with spellchecker?

Dar
03-11-08, 05:32 PM
i would genuinely genuinely love to do that, i really really would, unforunatly due to matters of a personal nature ive had to limit myself to spell check 1 thread a month, its a long story, i dont want to go into it

BUT

may i recommend the new firefox with spell checker? it works wonders it really does, and as for washing your car you would have to drive to the next town as i dont think i fulfill the requirements of living in (or up to the name of) bellendshire, but i would gladly do so

I will have you know that Bellendshire is a very nice place and I am sure you would fit in welllol

Spell checking is for anal retentives.

Tidy Max
03-11-08, 05:51 PM
no i dont use spell checker

haha no i read the two last posts which had decision writen in them and it boggled my head as i couldnt remember how it was spelt, so i typed it in the reply box, like so

decisions <then i added> lads, its decisions
lol

Dar
03-11-08, 06:07 PM
Quote from post before the sneaky edit

Is iz well wikid ini't bruv. I iz edit-ting me posts enuf. Wiki wiki Bo!!
I love Dar long time
No text typing please:p lol

Tidy Max
03-11-08, 06:15 PM
no making up that im breaking forum rules lol lol lol

(thought id run out of replies when you pulled the forum rule on me, but ohhh no haha)

ash anderson
03-11-08, 06:26 PM
Come on lewis you can win!:thumb:

YEAH IF YOU CUT CORNERS

Sturge
03-11-08, 07:34 PM

BUT

it's unfortunately, i've and don't ;)

Tidy Max
03-11-08, 10:00 PM
I will accept the terrible spelling of unfortunately which you have ever so kindly brought to my attention Sturge, BUT, grammer was never an issue :)

lol

Sturge
03-11-08, 10:07 PM
It's not grammar, it's punctuation actually lol

Tidy Max
03-11-08, 10:10 PM
lol ohhhh well then fvck me eh!!
really pissed on my chips then didn't you!!

Sturge
03-11-08, 10:15 PM
What can I say, I'm a pedant lol