PDA

View Full Version : NovaNutter, novaloads insurance correspondent? lol

Will
07-11-02, 11:41 PM
Hi people, some of you might know i have a particular interest (festish? lol) with insurance and all that comes with it etc etc blah blah, anyway, if people wana ask advice from me feel free to post or to pm me regarding insurance Q's, this might clear the board up a little and save the same qs coming up again and again.

For those that dont know abt it already, read my guide, ian has written one as well they are both good, it answers a lot of qns :)

Nutter

Ian
08-11-02, 01:45 PM
are you working for an ins co. now?

Jim
08-11-02, 01:53 PM
He's at Uni at the minute Ian.

Jim

Ian
08-11-02, 01:58 PM
ok cheers

?Marty?
09-11-02, 01:33 AM
Why's everyone posting what appears to be just for the sake of it?

i.e.

'thanks'
'no probs'
'cool'
' :) '

There's people starving in Africa!!

Bloody students! Don't know what to do with themselves eh!?

Will
09-11-02, 01:49 AM
students are gr8, u shud learn this :P biatch

Fester
10-11-02, 09:39 PM
thanks, no probs, cool, :)

?Marty?
10-11-02, 09:46 PM
God damn it! I curse you all to hell!! :lol:

Not really bothered, but sometimes the posts look like a chat between two people about nothing anyone else would seem to want to read or get involved in. So why don't they just take place in the chat-room or by P.M. , rather than on the notice boards?!

I used walk down the road (on the way to the Students Union, for a discounted pint :lol: ) point at people and shout 'stewwwwwwwdeeeent', in a 'negative/disgusted' type of manner. :roll:

Anton
10-11-02, 09:51 PM
cool :lol: lmao i love being a student! Cheap stuff, sex, partying, drink, - what more could you want lol

?Marty?
10-11-02, 09:55 PM
Don't forget the student loan! For modifying the car.

My tip - if you don't need it, get the max every year anyway, and buy a three year bond with it. Then when you finish Uni (if that's the kind of student you are) pay it all off, and you'll have a nice little profit. For nawt.

Anton
10-11-02, 09:59 PM
but if only i didnt spend my student loan on all those girls lol