PDA

View Full Version : Just walked over the Severn bridge.

DW-Nova
01-11-08, 10:21 PM
hello all, just drove down to chepstow and walked over the severn bridge to the service station, had some food and walked back again, 5 miles in total, absolutley pissin down, has anybody else here done anything completley random and stupid today ? it was so so cold on there lol.

burgo
01-11-08, 10:24 PM
you weirdo

Sloth
01-11-08, 10:26 PM
had a shower then had another one cos i didnt feelclean enough!

DW-Nova
01-11-08, 10:31 PM
Ha yeh that's wat everyone says, 3 of us walked over so at least i wasnt sad enough to do it on my own lol, made me feel good actually.

DaveyLC
02-11-08, 09:57 AM
had a shower then had another one cos i didnt feelclean enough!

OCD Much? :D

mowgli
02-11-08, 10:35 AM
did the friendly Plaid Cymru lot make you produce your passport??????

ade
02-11-08, 11:36 AM
you walked - you lazy fecker - you should have driven and given your right foot some exercise!

Sloth
02-11-08, 12:25 PM
yep ocd! check out my cav thread, started out with one patch the size of a credit card........... seriously tho i do have it, kinda sucks but hey!

Ben
02-11-08, 01:24 PM
Ha yeh that's wat everyone says, 3 of us walked over so at least i wasnt sad enough to do it on my own lol, made me feel good actually.

Could of popped in and seen my friends on the Camp!

Austin.J
02-11-08, 01:27 PM
spent 14 hours walking along a canal with a friend of mine a few days ago, trying to find the end lol

mowgli
02-11-08, 03:19 PM
spent 14 hours walking along a canal with a friend of mine a few days ago, trying to find the end lol

I see you are from Yorkshire, do you own a kestrel?????

Sloth
02-11-08, 03:58 PM
ha ha ha youre showing your age!

Tidy Max
02-11-08, 07:56 PM
OCD Much? :D

took the words right out of my fingers lol

Sloth
03-11-08, 12:12 AM
nope scrubbed em out!

Andy_L
03-11-08, 01:24 PM
hello all, just drove down to chepstow and walked over the severn bridge to the service station, had some food and walked back again, 5 miles in total, absolutley pissin down, has anybody else here done anything completley random and stupid today ? it was so so cold on there lol.

Any motorbikes come past you?

I walked over the second severn crossing once.

DW-Nova
04-11-08, 09:27 PM
Yeh a few bikes came past us mate yeh, was you on one ? might go and walk over the second severn crossing next weekend, i actually slept under the severn bridge for a week about 2 years ago, in beachley baracks, that was in november too, proper cold !

Ben
04-11-08, 09:28 PM
Is there a footpath over the second one?

DW-Nova
04-11-08, 11:46 PM
i dunno, hope so ! be a bit dangerous trying to walk over it otherwise hey lol, i'll tell you when i attempt it.

Ben
04-11-08, 11:47 PM
i dont think there is mate

Andy_L
05-11-08, 08:48 AM
Yeh a few bikes came past us mate yeh, was you on one ? might go and walk over the second severn crossing next weekend, i actually slept under the severn bridge for a week about 2 years ago, in beachley baracks, that was in november too, proper cold !

Nope just cracks me up that motorbikes are allowed to ride down the footpath that's all.

No path on the second severn crossing so you can't walk across it.

I only walked across it cause there was the chance to before it was open.

Ben
05-11-08, 12:44 PM
Nope just cracks me up that motorbikes are allowed to ride down the footpath that's all.

No path on the second severn crossing so you can't walk across it.

I only walked across it cause there was the chance to before it was open.

I did that as well lol

Could always get a puncture on the begining then walk across in the hard shoulder looking for the phone!