PDA

View Full Version : donaldo89

TomTom
31-10-08, 03:35 PM
I sold a clutch cable to donaldo89for a fiver - but he still has not paid for it although I have given him every chance but he still wont let me know what's going on.

He says he sent me the money but when I said I hadn't received it he said he would send it again - and I still haven't received it so I don't know whether he has or hasn't.

I know it's not a lot -it cost £2.00 for P&P - but it's the principal where do you draw the line.

So donaldo89 you can keep the cable - Merry Xmas - if anyone else has dealings with him just make sure you get the money first as there appears to be a Bermuda Triangle affecting his post.

Ok - he's paid up now and explained why which if he had done in the first place I wouldn't have to written this - lesson learnt

Andy
31-10-08, 03:46 PM
You sent it out without receiving payment from him? lol you idiot

AlexW
31-10-08, 04:01 PM
I have to agree with the above. There has been a few reports of him of late iirc.

Pistol Pete
31-10-08, 05:05 PM
Sale of items, FAIL IMO. Why on earth would you send an item BEFORE getting payment?

Shaun_O'Donnell
31-10-08, 05:07 PM
Sale of items, FAIL IMO. Why on earth would you send an item BEFORE getting payment?

Have done this before, but only for time served members. Not had any problems.

Pistol Pete
31-10-08, 05:08 PM
Time served members fair enough, but he was a random poster FFS!!

TomTom
01-11-08, 03:54 PM
OK so I made a mistake - it's not like I'm the first and what would you have said if I had paid first and not received the goods - idiot you should have got the goods before you had paid - can't win.

The point I was trying to make is that this forum works on trust whether you are a newbie or an old hand - but as the norm let's not talk about that let's knock him further.

Well just to let you know he's come through and paid - so no doubt you'll want to have a go about that so I will leave to you.

Pistol Pete
01-11-08, 03:59 PM
So he has paid for the goods? No problem though. Its is no use trying to justify what you did. Dont send goods without recieving payment first. End of. Weather he was a noob or a seasoned poster, cover yourself.

Josh_535
05-06-10, 04:29 PM
Great guy lets you know on everything and has good prices and good quality stuff top man and posted asap as promised :)