PDA

View Full Version : Staffordshire Cruise

Anonymous
10-11-00, 02:27 PM
I know its along way away but on the 3rd of March 2001 the next Staffordshire/Stoke Cruise will be happening. We are letting you all know about this early because we want it to be Massive. I will be leading the Convoy from Stoke to the cruise. Don't ask myself or any other convoy leader or the Organiser Turbonutter for where it will be held because it is Convoy Only. More details will be released such as Convoy meeting points and that closer to the time so, Very little will be posted on the boards. If you fancy getting your own Convoy then you will have to meet up with one of the main convoys!
Mingle@SCO

Anonymous
10-11-00, 03:21 PM
I am in Chelmsford in Essex & iwould be interested in coming possibly know @ least another 3 Novas that would come. Where would we join the main convoy? or I could start are own and Join up!

Anonymous
10-11-00, 03:23 PM
could get quite a few cars from this area thinking about it!

Anonymous
10-11-00, 03:36 PM
Ok, I could get 5 or 6 novas already in stoke area!!

Anonymous
10-11-00, 03:55 PM
Possibly 4 or 5 Novas from Berkshire keep us posted nearer the time.

Anonymous
10-11-00, 06:19 PM
there is already info up on the cruiseboard and on cruisenorthwest's site. These detail the convoy leaders and what areas there from. I guess its just a case of finding the one nearest to you. Its a long way away but i'll keep you up to date.
Mingle@SCO

Anonymous
11-11-00, 11:58 AM
we got 3, possible 5 depending on test results

c u there