PDA

View Full Version : XE setup..., bits n bobs blah

Rexy
28-10-08, 08:12 PM
Complete XE setup with coscast head which was recently rebuilt with new stem seals, lapped valve faces etc. Loom, ECU, No manifold unless you fancyt a deal with the exhaust system.

Currently the engine is running on three cylinders, I have everything to change the head inc bolts, HG set etc GM head gasket I bought the Coscast head as i thought one of the valves had bent on the GM head. The valve maynot be bent, it may simply be a HG fail But i bought the head so i could swop it once weekend and fit the engine into the nova.

Everything is complete at the moment, this comes with two f20's one with standard diff and one without a diff at all.

This comes with Mann shafts and c.v's front O/S engine mount and rear spacers.

For the complete Drop in package im looking for £500.

I WILL NOT SPLIT :thumb:

Full Ashley exhaust system to suit the Nova XE, this has an ashley 4 branch, two box system, The tail pipe is that of the sport no fancy crome tail pipe ends here ladies. This is 3mths old so expect the usual paint to of been burnt off. £130

System 2 Shocks with springs, less than 6mths old they have various colours painted on them mainly blue at the moment due to painting my car. £80

Sparco steering wheel with boss - £70 pics to follow

Rear Disked Beam £100 - Pics to follow

SRI shell - £2.38 and a drifter collection only and you will need a crane :D

Offers on most stuff, Dont be silly ;) cas im in no desparate need to sell anything whatsoever.

Other stuff to follow.

Mazz
28-10-08, 08:16 PM
Any pics of the system?

Adam
28-10-08, 09:38 PM
As above.
What bore is it too?

Sell manifold seperate to system??

Rexy
29-10-08, 06:17 PM
prefer to sell as a whole tbh boys no pics as yet, prob be weekend before i can be ****d to get them. it looks like 2 1/4 but it may be 2 1/5.

gregvaux
29-10-08, 09:30 PM
rexy give me a be wen your in you girl and we will sort sumert out

gregvaux
29-10-08, 10:12 PM
rexy you girl lol

Stoo
29-10-08, 10:20 PM
is the shell rolling??

and how much with the XE Set up, Exhaust, and rear beam?

John
29-10-08, 10:21 PM
Hmm do i see a stoo tempted with another nova???

Stoo
29-10-08, 10:22 PM
You shuddup!!!!

John
29-10-08, 10:23 PM
lol lol lol .

Go for it stoo!

Stoo
29-10-08, 10:25 PM
Nothings set in stone, just contemplating a thing or two ;)

PM Me Rex

Riggy
29-10-08, 10:40 PM
has the manifold and system been cut to suit mate or is it a proper jobby ,could do with new un for mine lol

hendrix
30-10-08, 08:41 AM
Rexy, interested in exhaust system complete and rear beam setup. Does it just require the handbrake cables?