PDA

View Full Version : Distributor for 1.2 carb *WANTED NOW!!!*

NovaLad
27-10-08, 11:19 PM
Basicly need a full distributor setup ... E.G distributor, distributor cap anything else that goes with it as mine broke on way home from work...

Need this basicly either tonight or very early tomorrow morning as i am going to have to take tomorrow off from work to sort this out for the day after.

Thanks in advance!!!

No spammers!!!

Just business! TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riggy
28-10-08, 10:06 AM
i might have one tom but cant check untill late on tonight

garyc
28-10-08, 11:32 AM
Yep, I've got one and there's probably some old leads. Would have to post though

NovaLad
28-10-08, 11:39 AM
Just bought new cap and the roatary thing inside which won't arrive till about 2:30pm...

Just need a Distributor now after we have tried it with just the cap and rotary.

Basicly need my car working by tonight to get to work tomorrow.!

Riggy get back to me when you have found out bud.

Thanks.

garyc
28-10-08, 12:44 PM
I bet the module has gone!

NovaLad
28-10-08, 04:55 PM
Sorted it!!!

Rotary was knackerd so replaced that...

Cap was knackerdso replaced that...

Then thinking why won't you start !!!

Then my dad noticed the markings on the distributor didn't line up which they have to!

So he turned it lined it up held it in place and next thing we know it starts up ... So tightend the nut so it couldnt turn and it's fine now!

Oh and riggy i think it's blowing a bit under my car (exhaust) because it's making a spluttering noise when i put my foot down ... sounds awefull!

Riggy
28-10-08, 05:55 PM
lol not that exhaust again lol ,aslong as its not on a pub car park like last time lol

NovaLad
28-10-08, 09:55 PM
lol... I'll take a look myself 1st fella just give the bolts a little tighten and maybe check that cork thing at the end of the downpipe to see if it's rotted or anything.

Will give you a shout though if am lost lol.