PDA

View Full Version : shaving

ade
26-10-08, 11:45 PM
Does anyone else HATE shaving?

Currently have a weeks worth of stubble on the face - feel dirty and know I'll feel nice and clean after a shave but I JUST CANT BE AR$ED!

If I leave it, it gets itchy and the missus moans

If I shave theres a bit that's always painful or bleeds for ever, I'll probably get razor burn under my chin and get shouted at for leaving bits of hair in the sink.

I used to use electric razor but it always felt wrong - I like the fresh feeling but HATE the process.

Why cant someone invent facial hair removal cream for men.

And before anyone says because men shave and its the sign of a man - youve been staring at Beckham and Gillette ads too long!

:mad:

belly257
26-10-08, 11:47 PM
im sure they make hair removal cream for men lol

Asa-James
26-10-08, 11:47 PM
just grow a beard, all real men have them, i mean look at chuck norris!

brainsnova
26-10-08, 11:48 PM
use warm to hot water splashed on your face to take the pain of shaving away and a good razor also stops this.

Adam
26-10-08, 11:52 PM
Just say NO, and let it grow lol

mowgli
26-10-08, 11:53 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Z-iOQsn4Y49C3M:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1231/1278855434_69a852a392.jpg (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1231/1278855434_69a852a392.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hairymofros.com/2007/06/&h=500&w=400&sz=89&hl=en&start=1&usg=__U53GbGmExYvRyH5wLmJhU7GT3N4=&tbnid=Z-iOQsn4Y49C3M:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dginger%2Bbeard%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den)

large_steve182
26-10-08, 11:53 PM
try shaving your ass in summer. that was a painfull walk home on a hot summers day.

belly257
26-10-08, 11:57 PM
try shaving your ass in summer. that was a painfull walk home on a hot summers day.
:wtf:

ade
27-10-08, 12:05 AM

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

never shave your ar$e.

Immac it.

Never shave your chest either - horrible!

Immac that too - although it feels weird being baldy on the chest.

large_steve182
27-10-08, 12:15 AM
i had my chest waxed for charity. dont see what girls whinge about really wasnt that bad. maybe im just ARD

mowgli
27-10-08, 12:16 AM
i had my chest waxed for charity. dont see what girls whinge about really wasnt that bad. maybe im just ARD

thats because it was a good distance from your genitals.............

mowgli
27-10-08, 12:18 AM
picture of shaven ass

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/72/206364111_f3c51c84ed.jpg?v=0

Hobbit
27-10-08, 02:04 AM
Get a decent razor, the powered fusion thingy is good, shave after you get out the shower as your skin will be softer, and try http://www.men-u.co.uk/ for products. Its a bit expensive but works a treat, just avoid shaving foam as the bubbles mean you have to press harder to get a close shave (which is really bad.)

I had a proper cut throat a couple of years back and the barber told me all this ,now i dont get any irratation or cuts when shaving.

Jack
27-10-08, 07:41 AM
^ Yep, spot on. Also make sure your razor is sharp, that will stop razor rash, and use uber-hot water to heat the blade.

Mike
27-10-08, 07:48 AM
I dont shave, i set the graders to number 1 and leave it at that!

Ernie
27-10-08, 07:50 AM
Whats shaving lol.

Tidy Max
27-10-08, 09:27 AM
i hate shaving so much, and ive got an electric one so i can dry shave, prefer a wet shave though, dry shave gives me a rash under my chin <scratches current rash under the chin>

pisses me off, i get hair underneath my bloody eyes too, id look like a monster if i got standed on a desert island with no shaver lol,

Pistol Pete
27-10-08, 09:51 AM
Gave up wet shaving ages ago. Get monster hair boils and its a pain in the bum, generally. I use a babyliss beard trimmer. 0.5 setting all over.

loggyboy
27-10-08, 09:59 AM
I dont enjoy it, but I'm lucky enough to have a slow enough growth that i only have to bother once a week, which maukes it less of an annoyance.

The main thing is to ensure good equipment I use mach 3 power with a nivea sensitive gel, the combination gives a quick smooth shave shave that rarely results in a rash and cant even remember the last time i nicked myself.
I change blade regulalrly (every 15-20 shaves) so that its always sharp. Start with downward strokes to get rid of the length, then upwards to get the areas where growth direction is random or awkward.

rubachuk
27-10-08, 10:08 AM
15-20 shaves = regularly :eek:

I have to change it for every shave, its not great towards the end of a shave either TBH

I shave once a week if I can get away with it, if I have to do it twice because of work or something then it hurts like fook and theres lots of blood. Not good at all.

Welsh Dan
27-10-08, 10:10 AM
I've always enjoyed shaving with a wet razor, but I hate electric ones. The key is technique, always use really hot water to soften the skin and hair, I currently use the Gillette fusion foam stuff, but King of Shave shaving oil is great. Always use a sharp blade, and I wouldn't use anything but a Mach 3 or Fusion razor, cheap ones are truly awful.

I shaved my whole head yesterday :D.

loggyboy
27-10-08, 10:11 AM
15-20 shaves = regularly :eek:
I have to change it for every shave, its not great towards the end of a shave either TBH

I assume your using disposables? im talking mk3 baldes that cost over £1 each. theres no way id pay £1 PER shave!

craig green
27-10-08, 10:23 AM
I hate shaving. I have to do it everyday if I want to keep looking smart for work.

I work in an office & have to visit clients so thats pretty much every weekday morning I have to do it, my facial skin has got so tender after all these years that I try & do it as little as possible if I can get away with it.

Every morning my face looks like I've dipped it into a teabag!

rubachuk
27-10-08, 11:14 AM
I assume your using disposables? im talking mk3 baldes that cost over £1 each. theres no way id pay £1 PER shave!

Mach 3 Turbo :(

Welsh Dan
27-10-08, 11:15 AM
You do clean the hair out as you go right? Its either that or your facial hair must be made of steel lol.

rubachuk
27-10-08, 11:21 AM
Yep, I clean the hair out after each stroke.

There is usually quite a lot of hair to go at when I shave though, I try to get away with only doing it once a week. Any more than that and its a bloodbath

Philsutton
27-10-08, 12:27 PM
Shaving sucks, I always cut my face up real bad lol

Steve
27-10-08, 12:36 PM
Just like washing, its an annoying chore which just has to be done.

Although as my jobs doesnt involve alot of custoner interactions im just being lazy and letting it grow for now. Beards ftw!

hendrix
27-10-08, 12:37 PM
I hate it too, pain in the ass!
the way that works for me to beat the shaving rash though is to use really hot water and normal hair conditioner first and then something like a King of Shaves gel and mach3. Usually stops the rash. dunno why..

Jack
27-10-08, 12:39 PM
Yep, I clean the hair out after each stroke.

There is usually quite a lot of hair to go at when I shave though, I try to get away with only doing it once a week. Any more than that and its a bloodbath
Longer hair is harder to cut (it tugs the skin, which catches the blade, hence rash and blood. I only cut mine about once a week too though, "designer" stubble ftw lol) if your skin catches too much you need to warm the skin beforehand and moisturize regularly

I'm a hairy civil servant so its part of the job to look like a bum though :D

craig green
27-10-08, 12:54 PM
I have to use an electric shaver on my chin & top lip, the rest I can cope with doing wet.

Shaving is something that needs to be taught to boys in school, whilst girls are getting shown how to insert there tampons.

Andy_L
27-10-08, 01:01 PM
TBH I find shaving in the shower works as your face is always warm so the fur is easier to remove.

I failed last night and shaved in the sink, butchered under my chin.

craig green
27-10-08, 01:24 PM
I get carried away shaving in the shower...... know what I mean ladies?

Jack
27-10-08, 01:44 PM
Palms of the hands? lol

Pistol Pete
27-10-08, 01:51 PM
Chest?!

Andy_L
27-10-08, 01:59 PM
It's the backs of my hands that need shaving, that and the bat wings on my back.

Breeny
27-10-08, 02:26 PM
I haven't shaved for nearly 6 months and I still have a baby smooth beard... :p

I usually use a badger brush with a normal Gillette Mach M3 razor/Gillette shaving foam.

tom_beverley
27-10-08, 02:34 PM
I really can't be ****d to shave more than once a week unless I have to. Luckliy by the time a week goes by I can still get away with it looking reasonably 'trendy' lol

mayhem
27-10-08, 02:57 PM
i have a girly face, i shave like once a week... or once in 2 weeks :P

draper
27-10-08, 03:46 PM
i only have to shave once a week, although i do find that going out on the lash increases my beard growing potential so if i shave thurs/fri before i go out i could have to do it again by sunday

also my beard turns ginger if not caught within a few days

Stoo
27-10-08, 04:26 PM
i sahve once a week wet, cos i get awful rash
i usually shave daily with a dry electric

still fetches a rash

i also shave my chest weekly, and trim pooobs with clippers

I love going the desert though, cos who i work for, beards are mandatory!!!

Jack
27-10-08, 04:49 PM
Kandahar was a beard fest lol

Stoo
27-10-08, 04:57 PM
yeah but working with the hereford lot its the law!!!

Sturge
27-10-08, 06:14 PM
If my stubble's long, Mach 3, short, fusion power. Quite often rashes are caused by going against the grain as you shave, always go the same direction as the hair. If you need a really close shave re-lather then go against the grain.

I do fancy a cut throat razor though

smcgsi16v
27-10-08, 06:34 PM
I do fancy a cut throat razor though

Best thing ever, your not a real man until you've had one.

I shave once a week, and thats all; despite the fact I look like a tramp at the end of the week, the missus moans and work say "I'm the first face of the company clients see and I should shave daily".

my fae , my life, I'l do what I want.

kelbelle
27-10-08, 08:47 PM
Palms of the hands? lol

My little borther did that when he was about 6. :confused:
Not a nice sight and he screamed for ages!

Adam
27-10-08, 08:56 PM
The only actual face hair i get is top lip and chin, thats all :( lol lol

So i just give it a going over with the trust mach3 every week or so.

Stanley
27-10-08, 08:58 PM
I used to get really bad shaving rash but that was because i was going 'against the grain'.

If you run your fingers over your stubble / hair / bumfluff you can feel what way it grows. Shave WITH the hair (in the same direction it grows) and you'l be fine.

I use King of Shaves oil stuff and a decent razor (Gilette Mach3 etc etc) and it feels very good!

Or use sulphuric acid or similar :wtf:

kelbelle
27-10-08, 08:58 PM
Jesus!
I have to do legs, armpits, pubes and pluck my eyebrows! And waxing is worse so dont bother suggesting that!
Oh and not forgetting the chest hair ha ha

Lynsey
27-10-08, 09:59 PM
I get carried away shaving in the shower...... know what I mean ladies?

Oh yes :roll:
As long as you rinse away the evidence, its all good lol

You all ought to be exfoliating too. Get a scrub with little beads in it :thumb: I've got the smoothest legs in town ;)

Lynsey
27-10-08, 10:02 PM
Oh and I've let Dougie grow his beard for winter. Hopefully it'll keep his chinny chin chin warm. Nowt to do with the stimulating effects of his hairy upper lip, honestly! It does tickle though lol

Ash
27-10-08, 10:15 PM
Amazed how many people get a rash! I see a gap in the market here...lol

Gillette Titanium (4 blade) and foam gel - never had a problem. Once a week as i'm too lazy or late for work lol I find straight out the shower is best. As the saying goes: **** - Shower - Shave

Sturge
27-10-08, 10:20 PM
Oh yes :roll:
As long as you rinse away the evidence, its all good lol

You all ought to be exfoliating too. Get a scrub with little beads in it :thumb: I've got the smoothest legs in town ;)

Oi, I aint no queer! lol

ade
27-10-08, 10:25 PM
lol at this thread - how many of you's dads gave advice on how to shave!

We need to compile a Christmas Annual of PNG Top Tips!

lol

TBH my routine usually envolves shaving once a week (or until my missus/boss comment on my appearance) smearing my beardy stubble with after sun (it contains aleo vera which does help reduce the rash effects dramatically and softens the fluff), I use a Gilette Mach 3 series with lube strip and change the blade every 3 shaves (unless the missus uses it on her legs!) and gilette sensitive skin gel (king of shaves is good buit the oil blocks the shaving head)

shave following the grain 1st then back on the grain then follow the grain According to the 10years younger prog with that blonde bird thats the best way - always finish following the grain to ensure the stubble/hairs are tugged the right way (stops spots which are caused by hairs growing under the skin).

Best time to shave is the morning when the skin is still "asleep".

After shaving take a hot flannel (as hot as you can get it without scalding yourself) - wring it out and press on freshly shaved area for ultimate tingle!

then moisturise if face feels dry

and I'm not gay - honestly.

Also - does anyone get them really thick random hairs - like spider legs - the really tough "Geoff Goldblum's fly" like hairs

Lynsey
27-10-08, 10:27 PM
LMAO

Invest (erm... about 96p) in a bottle of distilled witch hazel from the supermarket. It'll prevent bumps and rashes.

Pistol Pete
27-10-08, 10:30 PM
I have totally given up on wet shaving. I have very co**** growth (my grandad used to shave twice a day lol) and when i wet shave get monster hair boils. I'm forever picking hairs out with a pin. I just let it grow now and every few days go over my face with an elcetric beard trimmer, about 0.5-1mm all over. So much easier.

ade
27-10-08, 10:50 PM
LMAO

Invest (erm... about 96p) in a bottle of distilled witch hazel from the supermarket. It'll prevent bumps and rashes.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE WITCHCRAFT TO ME!

http://www.trollske.se/butik/images/Witch-Mara-Haxan.jpg

Jack
27-10-08, 10:53 PM
My little borther did that when he was about 6. :confused:
Not a nice sight and he screamed for ages!
WHAT

THE

FUNK

burgo
28-10-08, 03:41 AM
weirdy beard FTW :). i normally shave once a week with an electric shaver. even then i only use the clipers bit.

for everyone who says they get a rash aswell you need to moisturise after having a shave. i used to get a really bad rash but dont now :).

think we should have a beard competition

burgo
28-10-08, 03:47 AM
Also - does anyone get them really thick random hairs - like spider legs - the really tough "Geoff Goldblum's fly" like hairs

i get that all the time, usually out my arms lol. they almost look like a pube growing out ya arm lmfao. another really annoying thing is i get bright red hairs in me beard, which is weird

kelbelle
28-10-08, 10:52 AM
WHAT

THE

FUNK

He doesn't actually have hairy palms though lol
I think he just picked up the razor to see what it did and that was the result

Gemima
28-10-08, 12:55 PM
My fella is exactly the same, he leaves he face hair to grow for more than a week and then he moans because he gets a rash.

Best thing to do, make sure the blades warm, also try stick to the same make blade make and your skin gets use to it (sound stupid) but its the same with women when they shave, try not change the model of the razor, go with the grain and shave every two days as your skin will get use to it and you wont come out in really big rashes and spots.

If not ask your missus to epilate it! lol

C14se
28-10-08, 12:59 PM
Mach 3 Turbo :(

ya lol

Lauren
28-10-08, 01:22 PM
I can't believe how many of you shave chests and pubes, men should be hairy all over. Mmmmm...

Jack
28-10-08, 01:26 PM
If not ask your missus to exfoliate it! lol
LOL that reminds me of my ex, tried to use an epilator on me once.... OUCH

I can't believe how many of you shave chests and pubes, men should be hairy all over. Mmmmm...
You love my hairy bum lol

Gemima
28-10-08, 01:49 PM

OOO god no, i hate hairy chests!

craig green
28-10-08, 01:58 PM
I've got the smoothest legs in town ;)

If I wasnt at work............................................. :D

Lauren
28-10-08, 02:01 PM
OOO god no, i hate hairy chests!

Hairy chests are great! My bf is covered in hair, including his back, and I luuuuurve it. :D

craig green
28-10-08, 02:06 PM
I'm glad the girls have found a subject they can contibute to.

A new sub-forum?

ade
28-10-08, 02:14 PM
another really annoying thing is i get bright red hairs in me beard, which is weird

Thats because secretly your'e ginger!

Myself - I'm more Fraise Blonde...

In fact everyone is ginger - except chinese people and eskimo's who dont have red pigment in them apparently!

:D

burgo
28-10-08, 02:19 PM
im no fooking ginge. there not ginger anyway they are actual red. and imo men shouldnt shave anything but there face. if you do your gay!!

Lauren
28-10-08, 02:30 PM
^ took the words out of my mouth! lol

Gemima
28-10-08, 04:20 PM
Hairy chests are great! My bf is covered in hair, including his back, and I luuuuurve it. :D

Each to there own then.

craig green
28-10-08, 05:08 PM
imo men shouldnt shave anything but there face. if you do your gay!!

If you were a bird, would you wanna Tea-bag a bloke with hairy balls? lol

Jack
28-10-08, 05:15 PM
If you were a bird, would you wanna Tea-bag a bloke with hairy balls? lol
I'd be worried if a girl tea bagged me... as that may indicate something was amiss with her gender lol

craig green
28-10-08, 05:16 PM
What you'd question a girl sucking on your balls?

Lauren
28-10-08, 05:17 PM
Meh, sucking hairy balls doesn't bother me in the slightest. lol

Jack
28-10-08, 05:18 PM
What you'd question a girl sucking on your balls?
The way you wrote it made it sound like she was the one doing the nut-to-face action lol

craig green
28-10-08, 05:29 PM
Meh, sucking hairy balls doesn't bother me in the slightest. lol

Smooth sack a bonus then? ;)

kelbelle
28-10-08, 05:30 PM
Face: Clean shaven or beard not in-between, I hate about 2-4 days after a guy has shaved and the stubble is too short to lay so it sticks straight out and jabs you in the face lol

Chest: I like a bit of fluff but not all gorilla stylee

Pubes: A trim is always appreciated. In the words of Samantha Jones "I dont want to floss when I'm sucking you off" :D But shaved noooo way, looks well wierd and how on gods earth do you shave nads! They are all wrinkly!!! :eek: Do you stretch them out or something lol

Lauren
28-10-08, 05:32 PM
^ lol - I've always wondered that!

Craig - I feel like a pervert if I sleep with a guy with no hair downstairs, it's weird!

kelbelle
28-10-08, 05:37 PM
I know men shave to look bigger but really I would rather you just trim and look that little bit smaller :D

Pistol Pete
28-10-08, 05:42 PM
Shaven sack is gooood! But you have to maintain it, or else its the itchy and scratchy show FTL!! lol Leave a tuft above but neatly trimmed!

Probably waaay too much info their!

Smurf-Xx
28-10-08, 06:39 PM
lol atleast you guys only have to shave your face.....

General Baxter
28-10-08, 06:43 PM
lol atleast you guys only have to shave your face.....

i had an itch on my arm and a knife in the other, i started to scratch, knife slipped into my skin, wiped all the blood off, iv shaven my arm, its never grown back lol

mayhem
28-10-08, 06:54 PM
Shaven sack is gooood! But you have to maintain it, or else its the itchy and scratchy show FTL!! lol Leave a tuft above but neatly trimmed!

Probably waaay too much info their!

lol i was scratching 24/7 lol

now just short trimmed, you can forget that a week without scratching youre nuts the entire day

Austin.J
28-10-08, 06:55 PM
Shaving your nuts is like performing a heart transplant, one slip and your funked!

I shave all over, i don't like to go down on a hairy lass, wouldn't of thaught they'd like to return the favour if you're not trimmed atleast.

General Baxter
28-10-08, 06:56 PM
when you have to take your mate to a&e becasue hes cut his nuts open having a shave is so funny,

Benn
28-10-08, 07:02 PM
Shave twice a week if i can be assed.. Takes ages to get the lines of my sides right tho.. Have to pluck them sometimes

Shaving ya nuts is a bit more of a carefull shave job.

mayhem
28-10-08, 07:03 PM
i slipped once lol just a small scratch, but i was bleeding like hell

Austin.J
28-10-08, 07:07 PM
when you have to take your mate to a&e becasue hes cut his nuts open having a shave is so funny,

Laugh at him.

General Baxter
28-10-08, 07:09 PM
i ended up in there for oxygen lol

ade
28-10-08, 07:17 PM
a clean shaven woman in the nether regions just looks too pedo (apparently) - they go in for it big time in California - summut to do with the heat.

Now I know women who swear by a shaven haven - especially when out clubbing - it reduces the "disco fanny" effect apparently.

But men - shaving their nads - thats just wrong. How? Just the thought of taking sharp metal to my sack makes mine retreat inwards!

Theres bound to be a website on the subject (post in 18+ please if thre is!) and someones bound to have used one of them epilator things (OMG!)

now this is extreme shaving
http://www.jonco48.com/blog/shave.jpg

and this guy just doesnt get it
http://blogs.suntimes.com/scanners/big_shave.jpg

Ste L
28-10-08, 07:20 PM
shave when ever i can be ****d - could be a week, could be a few week's..

use the electric shaver while im in the shower, no rashes here :)

Benn
28-10-08, 07:21 PM
Shaven heaven tastes better...

Adam
28-10-08, 07:22 PM
Ive just realised,Is that what the comment under your username relates to????

lol lol

Austin.J
28-10-08, 07:23 PM
Shaven heaven tastes better...

Agreed, looks better too.

ade
28-10-08, 07:25 PM
use the electric shaver while im in the shower, no rashes here :)

maybe no rashes but I bet you get one hell of a shock!

Using an electroc razor in the shower?!?

ARE YOU INSANE!

Jack
28-10-08, 07:27 PM
Note: This does not refer to me with a 9V battery up my rectum.

ade
28-10-08, 07:39 PM
Note: This does not refer to me with a 9V battery up my rectum.

Why did you have a 9v battery up your hole?

Surely a hamster would be better?

Ste L
28-10-08, 07:46 PM
maybe no rashes but I bet you get one hell of a shock!

ARE YOU INSANE!

no, not insane, it's a wet & dry electric shaver i use lol lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HQ7742-Philishave-Coolskin-Shaver/dp/B000A7NJW4

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H0TV78B7L._SS500_.jpg

Benn
28-10-08, 07:49 PM
Ive just realised,Is that what the comment under your username relates to????

lol lol

lol no, i got waxed a few years ago by an ex (am hairy) she liked it for 2days.. then found out when it starts to come back it was like sand paper... all over me.. lol

Simple shave before the shower now.(bar when i first did my sides as i had to draw on a template... lol )

dan23
28-10-08, 08:41 PM
i found using a shaving gel that contains mint stops most of the burning it feels really tingly though (i use one from wilkison i think it called origanl source)
i find most blades go blunt towards the end of a shave i put it dont to cheap metal being used to manufactue the blades
as they never used to

Pistol Pete
28-10-08, 08:43 PM
Get some of that source mint shower gel on your chicken skin after a shave then!! Wowzers..... jumping around like mad! lol

Lynsey
28-10-08, 08:44 PM
It feels sooooooo good though :p extremely stimulating.

Jack
28-10-08, 08:44 PM
Original Source shower gels rock... Didn't realise they did shaving stuff too!

Pistol Pete
28-10-08, 08:47 PM
lol, i meant after shaving my ball sack! Invigorating doesnt explain!!

Martin
28-10-08, 08:48 PM
Original Source shower gels rock... Didn't realise they did shaving stuff too!

put it on ya bellend before sex ;) its like having coke on it feels wild lol

as for shaving i only do it if i'm going out for the nite.. and i usaly geta cuththroat after my hair cut, once had my gutch/balls and the rest of my pubes waxed.. NEVER AGAIN, my god the pain.. i couldnt sit down fro hours.. and then when it came back.. OMG! lol

Lynsey
28-10-08, 08:49 PM
I don't have a ball sack to shave. It feels tingly on my clit though ;)

The lime one smells sooooo nice too :)

Pistol Pete
28-10-08, 08:51 PM
I don't have a ball sack to shave. It feels tingly on my clit though ;)

The lime one smells sooooo nice too :)

:eek: lol, meowwww...

Lynsey
28-10-08, 09:01 PM
Are you jealous that you've not got one? lol

mayhem
28-10-08, 09:12 PM
i am tbh

Pistol Pete
28-10-08, 09:16 PM
Are you jealous that you've not got one? lol

I've got one...shes making the tea at the mo! lol

Lynsey
28-10-08, 09:17 PM
Mwahahahahha lol

Go tickle her then!

Martin
28-10-08, 09:19 PM
Tickling Clit + Making tea = injury lol

Smurf-Xx
29-10-08, 09:41 AM
How come all threads turn out talking about boobs or sex?
Do you lot just have sex on the brain 24/7?! lol

Pistol Pete
29-10-08, 09:41 AM
Yeah!!

burgo
29-10-08, 09:57 AM
How come all threads turn out talking about boobs or sex?
Do you lot just have sex on the brain 24/7?! lolthe penny has finally dropped then. most people work that out much quicker

kelbelle
29-10-08, 12:22 PM
Tickling Clit + Making tea = injury lol

Have you seen that video of some woman cooking at a hob. Her man comes in and they start having sex but he plonks her on the hob she was just cooking on! Never seen someoe jumps so high! lol

OUCHY!

DOnt know if its on youtube or anything

Pistol Pete
29-10-08, 12:45 PM
Hot ring.... lol

hendrix
29-10-08, 12:49 PM
pmsl. lol.
Think I've seen that vid. haha.
Just stretch ya sack and badda bing really lol. just be uber careful. Never ever get a rash though. strange.
So come on ladies how do you stop your rashes when doing the nether regions?

kelbelle
29-10-08, 02:08 PM
Never had a rash tbh
I just make sure I moisturise well so maybe thats the trick ;)
In grown hairs are a bitch if you ever get one, ouchy

Gemima
29-10-08, 02:12 PM
Dont shave use creams, or wax so much easier and no rashes at all. :)

kelbelle
29-10-08, 05:01 PM
I read a hair removal cream and it said bikini line only and wax WAX!!!! Are you crazy? No thank you, really dont fancy some woman repetedly ripping the hair out of my crotch :) and its even worse for ingrowns

Lauren
29-10-08, 05:28 PM
I've never had a rash. You just need to make sure it's not dry when you shave it.

kelbelle
29-10-08, 05:32 PM
Too right
Get it nice and lathered up ;)

not with anything perfumed tho

Lauren
29-10-08, 05:33 PM
^ True. Femfresh FTW. lol

kelbelle
29-10-08, 05:35 PM
lol

Lynsey
29-10-08, 06:35 PM
I've never had a rash. You just need to make sure it's not dry when you shave it.

LMAO I like that ;)

pikey1986
29-10-08, 07:03 PM
can i just ask what is an epilator?

Benn
29-10-08, 07:07 PM

Puts so many dirty thoughts in my head...

and the mint stuff burnas like funk on freashly shaven bits..

Martin
29-10-08, 07:56 PM
and the mint stuff burnas like funk on freashly shaven bits..

feeels good, wash ya rusty ring with it :thumb:

Lynsey
29-10-08, 08:42 PM
I find Autosol brings mine up a treat ;)

Benn
29-10-08, 08:55 PM
feeels good, wash ya rusty ring with it :thumb:

funk that.

Lynsey
29-10-08, 08:56 PM
Ben don't you wash your bumhole?

Benn
29-10-08, 08:59 PM
I do, but not with that minty stuff... Fruity gel is nicer...

Lynsey
29-10-08, 09:06 PM
OMG Benn puts bananas up his bum! Get in the naughty corner with Kinky MonzA lol Oh wait, you'd definately enjoy that too much.

Benn
29-10-08, 09:13 PM
lol not quite that far... and its a berry fruit one...lol

Gemima
30-10-08, 01:03 PM
Its like tweezers that pull the hair from the root

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 02:19 PM
What is?

hendrix
30-10-08, 02:25 PM
epilator

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 02:27 PM
Ah. Her post was an answer to the question! lol Could have quoted him! Noob:roll:

hendrix
30-10-08, 02:33 PM
who lol

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 03:01 PM
lol

pikey 1986 asked what an epilator was.

gemima posted its like having your hair pulled with tweezers.

hendrix
30-10-08, 03:06 PM
oh yeah, sorry slow day today lol

kelbelle
30-10-08, 03:38 PM
An epilator - basically you drag is up your leg like an electric shaver but it pulls each hair out individually from the root with loads of little tweezers OUCH! not tried it and definatly dont intend too

Spudly
30-10-08, 04:12 PM
An epilator - basically you drag is up your leg like an electric shaver but it pulls each hair out individually from the root with loads of little tweezers

Epilator....

Sounds more like a painilator to melol

Lauren
30-10-08, 04:16 PM
Yeah, they hurt. Never again.

meritlover
30-10-08, 04:19 PM
you should have never use it on your face Lauren. or anywhere with thick-curly hairs. thats just silly

Lauren
30-10-08, 04:20 PM
^ Sh1t, is that where I'm going wrong? lol

meritlover
30-10-08, 04:21 PM
i think i have found the source of your pain.

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 04:43 PM
Bum sex?! lol

meritlover
30-10-08, 04:45 PM
no, not your pain. Laurens ;)

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 04:45 PM
lol touche!

Lauren
30-10-08, 04:56 PM
no, not your pain. Laurens ;)

lol Nicely put. Bum sex shouldn't hurt if you do it right anyway. ;)

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 04:57 PM
Tell me more...

meritlover
30-10-08, 04:58 PM
thats because i always go gentle on you Lauren

Lauren
30-10-08, 04:59 PM
Pffff, gentle is boring. lol

meritlover
30-10-08, 05:00 PM
oh Lauren you do tease the Meritlover

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 05:06 PM
lol the harder the better eh Lauren?!

meritlover
30-10-08, 05:08 PM
im trying to work out whether thats a question or your agreeing with her.:eek::confused:

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 05:15 PM
lol question! Honest :(

GDN16v
30-10-08, 05:18 PM
lol question! Honest :(

lollollollol Quality!

ade
30-10-08, 08:37 PM
WHAT THE FECK HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD!

started off with shaving faces

Naturally because you're all perverts it moved into genetalia

The we're all washing our bum holes

and its anal sex!

although Lauren I how can you turn down meritlover?

the cassanova of PNG!

Jack
30-10-08, 08:59 PM
Heck, I'd do him.

Benn
30-10-08, 09:21 PM

and its anal sex!

Nice to wash it first.. be cleaner on the pull out...lol

Spudly
30-10-08, 09:49 PM

and its anal sex!

Just another normal day on PNG really tbh Ade lol

Pistol Pete
30-10-08, 10:12 PM
Nice to wash it first.. be cleaner on the pull out...lol

Not necessarily!! lol

Lauren
31-10-08, 08:52 AM

and its anal sex!

although Lauren I how can you turn down meritlover?

the cassanova of PNG!

I didn't turn him down, I just said he should go harder next time lol

Dod
31-10-08, 09:21 AM
AH HA!!!! I know what Meritlovers Daily Driver is!!

I wanna go all 80s and get a big old Burt Reynolds Tash and grow side burns from my Pubes. How cool is that?