PDA

View Full Version : **Beware of scammer is you are selling in Classifieds section **

philthepill_389
26-10-08, 11:11 AM
just recived this off soso

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Vauxhall Corsa C SXi Alloys 4x100 ET49
Hello
I am interested in buying the corsa C SXi alloys that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.
As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.
Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.
Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your
details to me at:texme59@yahoo.com for a quick reply.

Pistol Pete
26-10-08, 11:14 AM
lol i just got a similar PM. Forwarded to lee.

Hello

I am interested in buying the block, x4 pistons and rods that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

details to me at:texme59@yahoo.com for a quick reply.

retrimmer-oz
26-10-08, 11:14 AM
Hello

I am interested in buying the wheels that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

details to me at:texme59@yahoo.com for a quick reply

just got this for my speedlines!

Lee
26-10-08, 11:29 AM
Hopefully most people will be switched on enough to know this is a scam, but I will rename and sticky this thread for a while just in case.

t45_ste
26-10-08, 11:31 AM
Got this in an email

Hello

I am interested in buying the tran x diff for f13/f10 that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Mazz
26-10-08, 11:52 AM
lol

novacabrio
26-10-08, 04:39 PM
also got one, just sent it to Stuart resident spam seller sorter

Stuart
27-10-08, 08:53 AM
soso = permy banned/killed/burried under Dans new house build lol