PDA

View Full Version : Mum, heroin and me.

Pistol Pete
24-10-08, 10:36 AM
Was on Channel 4 last nite.

Was about Hannah, this 20 year old heroin addict and her mums struggle to get her off it. Had a film crew follow them around, her mum lent her money, took her to get drugs. Shocking really.

One bit showed where was that desperate for a hit, she scraped the gear wrappers to get residue off and have a hit!

Lauren
24-10-08, 10:38 AM
Drug-related threads seem to be the trend at the moment lol

Customsam
24-10-08, 10:42 AM
i saw this aswell, i no its proberly hard for her mum but id just say NO!, but i guess we dont no wat its like

Jack
24-10-08, 10:56 AM
Some people can't handle going cold turkey.

Keep this thread clean please. Remember, most recreational drug usage is illegal, so its best not to implicate yourself on a public forum.

burgo
24-10-08, 11:05 AM
Some people can't handle going cold turkey.

Keep this thread clean please. Remember, most recreational drug usage is illegal, so its best not to implicate yourself on a public forum.

why not? im proud of being a smack head lol

L14MNP
24-10-08, 11:27 AM
lol Trainspotting (the scag head film) is the bible of life. Don't be uncool Mr Jack, say hello to the H :roll:

draper
24-10-08, 12:01 PM
if theres one thing i hate more than pikeys its smackheads !!

although my mum works at the hospital and when there a needle exchange a lot of people who you wouldnt expect to be heroin users come in

Pistol Pete
24-10-08, 12:32 PM
Its always the quiet ones!

Tidy Max
24-10-08, 12:45 PM
i snort brake dust off my hubs for my weekly hit of a carcinogen, i find it cheaper than buying fags, and i feel better because im getting that extra bit of value from my pads :)