PDA

View Full Version : Going to buy a Kenwood hed unit ?60!!!

Norris
04-11-02, 10:43 AM
Top qualikty kenwood headie nearly new (150) i'll be getting it for ?60! With CD player/mp3. I'll get some JBL 6x9 and Kicker Impulse subs to give me some volume! Just as well xmas is coming!

Beat it out!

Matt Finary
04-11-02, 12:52 PM
are the 6x9's and sub coming from Chris?

Matt :)

ade
04-11-02, 03:20 PM
lol!

I've got a kenwood 4x35w head unit for sale for ?40 if you want it. Connection on the back should fit most other kenwood adapters (cd players etc...) dunno though. Its a good head unit - even better with an amp running from it - has line outs for an amp and all instructions - even has the metal carriage bracket thing for the dash :D

Its also got a cd auto changer (6 disc) - doesnt work ( mechanism is jammed) - but if you know anyone whos a wiz with electrics you can have it for nowt - the electrics still work just the discs for some reason dont load from the magazine!

Ade

wisewood
04-11-02, 03:54 PM
lol!
Its also got a cd auto changer (6 disc) - doesnt work ( mechanism is jammed) - but if you know anyone whos a wiz with electrics you can have it for nowt - the electrics still work just the discs for some reason dont load from the magazine!

Can I have it :D
If the electrics are still working you don't need to be an electronics wiz do ya? just open it up and bodge stuff around a bit till it works. lol.

Can I can I... please daddy. :D

ade
04-11-02, 07:05 PM
lol!

Sorry m8 - it may have been sold - had a couple of interested parties already via e-mail

:(

Maybe if you speak with the person who eventually buys it they may let you "play"

Ade

wisewood
04-11-02, 07:22 PM
lmfao - and i thought you and me had something ade... obviously not. :cry:

Norris
05-11-02, 02:57 PM
I'm not getting the audio gear from Chris, matt, i'm going to invest in some myself, once i earn enough dosh! See you at work tonite!

Matt Finary
05-11-02, 05:02 PM
I already know Chris said last night!

Matt :)