PDA

View Full Version : Owner of Nova Sport - C933 ETA

cheshiresport
23-10-08, 06:50 PM
Hi guys,

Im trying to locate the owner of nova sport C933 ETA. Ive had a sort out at home and found some stuff that may or may not be of interest.

I know theres a dedicated sport section on here somewhere but as im not a paid up member i havent got access to it. So cant post in there or see replies either!!

If the owner is on here they can PM me for more details.

Cheers Daz

cheshiresport
30-10-08, 03:56 PM
Anybody???

tom_beverley
30-10-08, 04:02 PM
Kev_Turbo I think is the new owner

Spudly
30-10-08, 04:03 PM
Iirc it was subject to a convo in sport section and Kev_Turbo has now sold it on now tom!

vaughanmc
30-10-08, 04:30 PM
Supposedly the chassis wasn't up to much under the old Underseal...

Mint FRST
30-10-08, 05:16 PM
Supposedly the chassis wasn't up to much under the old Underseal...

Dont hold back vaughan!:eek:

Chesire didnt you have the body work done originally?

vaughanmc
30-10-08, 07:08 PM
Only passing on info that I read in a thread in the Sportzone

I'm sure Darren wouldn't have started building into a f*cked shell...Who knows..

cheshiresport
31-10-08, 06:58 PM
Yes Mint i did the original bodywork along with a very respected painter that a few people on here will know (ie the guy that painted Nick Caro's black nova, and a few others).

I heard straight from Kev Turbo that the shell underneath the underseal wasnt up to much, which worries me really as myself and Ade went over the whole car finding ANY bits of rot which you would expect to find on a 20 odd year old shell, and cut it out and welded in fresh metal. The whole build was documented on a couple of forums and at no time did we find the shell to be unroadworthy.

For one if i had i wouldnt have ever sold the car on i would have cut my losses and either just broke it for bits or re shelled it. At the end of the day i was trying to achieve a true show car and when i sold it the car probably stood me at around £6000, i wouldnt put that sort of money into a scrapper.

Kev told me he had sold the car on to someone from Scotland thats all the info i now have, and was curious to who has it now as i would love to confirm the rumour that the shell was rotten, and also as i have found some paperwork etc that the new owner may find useful if and when the car is back on the road and maybe at shows.

Kev Turbo
18-08-10, 11:30 AM
Just found this post,

Chassis wa svery solid just poked around under the arches and it was showing signs of rot as it was crusty in patchs.

I decided to not continue as under the underseal there could have been anything and i sold it on!

DOnt have the contact details of the new owner but it went to scotland!

Southie
18-08-10, 11:37 AM
It's a 2 year old thread, will it really matter now. lol

Kev Turbo
18-08-10, 12:06 PM
To sport owners yes it will for - FACT!!!