PDA

View Full Version : Help!

jatinder
02-11-02, 08:31 PM
I was going to get sum new wheels but im not sure as i think it will just attract police and thieves i haven't done anythin to the outside of the car and i like the standard look (vaux 3 spokes) the pics r in the feature section. The wheels im going to get r team dynamics monzas in black wiv blue writing down the side help!!!!

?Marty?
03-11-02, 12:39 AM
You already know what it is that you wanna do. Go get 'em.

Jim
03-11-02, 05:11 PM
The wheels im going to get r team dynamics monzas in black

God dam it, why is everyone getting black wheels all of a sudden :|

Jim

ade
03-11-02, 10:42 PM
coz you set a trend Slim!

:D

The trend father!

Go for wheels m8 - police wont bother you for wheels - just for the way you drive (unless your coppers in your area are shisters!)

As for thieves - locking wheel nuts - then again - I fitted them to my car and lost the lock (them halfords turret ones - nasty fuckers)! Took it to a local garage who showed me a trick the local ciminals use to get past them - whack a smaller socket over the nut and wrench it off - works in 90% of all wheel nuts!

:(

Just make sure you declare them to yer insy=urance so if they do get nicked you can get a new set
:wink:

jim sri
03-11-02, 10:44 PM
although i voted to get the wheels, i wouldnt agree with getting the loan.if you can avoid it just save the cash up

Jim
04-11-02, 09:12 AM
LOL Ade :)

Instead of getting a loan or saving...If your over 18 and have a credit/debit card you could buy the wheels on finance. Some places will usually set up a 6month direct debit scheme for you. Make sure you ask the place where your buying them from first if they do.

Jim

Matt Finary
04-11-02, 12:58 PM
Don't be a big gay boy(like Paul), get them.

Matt :D

wisewood
04-11-02, 01:18 PM
I say get them, if you can get finance for them.
Don't get a loan or buy them on credit card.

If you save up and buy them, they are yours.
If you get finance they are sort of on loan until paid for, so if suddenly you can't afford to pay back the money, you just send them back, no hard feelings (maybe some).
But loans and credit cards, nightmare mate, trust me. You buy something on it and then you still paying for it forever and a day at stupid interest rates. Not much fun.

I owuld keep car as it is until you have saved the money, you never know, by that time you might have changed your mind and wanna spend it on something else instead. :D

jatinder
04-11-02, 05:20 PM
I always wanted to get black wheels i think they look hard neway ive just finished paying the loan that got me the car in the first place so im not to sure about another loan what i could do is get them from halfords as they have intrest free for 6 months. Also the cash hasnt turned up from the bloke who hit my side and that accident was on the 14th of may!!! so i might wait till i get that and put down maybe ?300 deposit and pay the rest off through 6 months. Also i was going to get a suspension kit but im not sure how low to go and i am having 16" wheels as they look good and acceleration doesnt suffer that much. I will be geeting the back arches rolled when it goes in for the repair.