PDA

View Full Version : 1650 gsi track prepared engine for sale

rysmee
19-10-08, 07:49 PM
hi there, i'm selling my 1.6 bored to 1650 engine complete with TB's, omex management, big valve head etc etc.

Adam
19-10-08, 08:00 PM
No ebay links, list the item/price.
Cheers :)

let_nova
19-10-08, 08:04 PM
1. Ebay links, forwarding and item numbers are not permitted. These posts will be removed.

2. Company and trader advertisments are not to be used here. Sponsers of the club are permitted, via banners and some forum usage, although you must pm Lee or email him -- Lee@pngclub.com -- to discuss terms and conditions. Until confirmation of this has been announced from Lee these posts will be removed.

3. If you have more than one item please group them in one post, do not list multi posts or they will be removed. Respect for other members selling items should be taken into consideration.

4. Please state clearly what item/s you are selling, your contact details and the price of the item/s must be added (biggest complaint is posts with 'offers').

PLEASE dont come crying and bitching if you have had your posts removed and accounts banned for short periods because you cannot be bothered to follow them, thats your decision and not ours.

**NO warnings will be issued, These rules have stood for a very long time in the clearest place possible**

Cheers

Dan

rysmee
20-10-08, 07:12 PM
ok ok i get it!!! sorry didn't read the small print! Auction finished now anyway!

so :
Breaking my 1650 gsi engine, running 130 hp at the mo (only on standard injectors)
- Bottom end done 1500 miles since bore out and new oversize pisons. ARP rod bolts. Fully lightened & balanced. Offers around £300 (cost me £600 3 months ago)
- Blydenstein Big valve head, flowed, ported etc £250.
- Omex OEM 500 management system inclding all senors req £300.
- 45mm Throttle boddies (no name but look lovely in polished silver and anodised blue fuel rail) including inlet manifold £250.
- 4-Branch exhaust manifold with lambda £50.
-275 degree cam (piper i think) £75
-308 degree cam kit - Includes solid lifters, followers and double springs. This kit cost me £700 again a few months ago when i had the block done. Peak power i think about 7700rpm! Not for the road really but great for track car/ race /rally -£300 for the whole kit!
pics are on my profile of my car i think!
Prices are negotiable but not too much!

toymex
20-10-08, 07:28 PM
Can you post a few pics of the head please and list valve sizes etc

wilson_sri
20-10-08, 07:29 PM
Any proof of the Blydenstein head? And pics.

Adam
20-10-08, 07:31 PM
PMd sent about the bodies.

rysmee
20-10-08, 07:58 PM
At present the engine is still in one piece running so will get some pics over the weekend of the various parts.
I have a reciept from blydenstein as proof of the head, obviously there is no way to prove that the head is from that reciept but you can tell by the size of the valves that somethings been done.

Ash
20-10-08, 08:01 PM
PM'd about bottom end :)

rysmee
20-10-08, 08:14 PM
Only pic's i have at the mo :
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/viewfeaturecar.php?ref=1578

C-R-A-I-G
26-10-08, 10:25 AM
How much for the Full Engine?

Craig