PDA

View Full Version : Nova Sr Matt Black Vinyl For Sale Here!

ade
16-10-08, 11:27 PM
I'm getting a full set of replacement vinyl for my SR made up. Whilst I wait for the final grey colour to be confirmed (which will be available to club members in the future) I'm in a position to supply a full set or individual sections of the vinyl in Matt Black.

This is ideal for those wanting that retro SR look but arent too bothered about the exact shade of grey!
Perfect for cars with sprayed black/anthracite bumpers or black alloys or those that just want replacement B pillar vinyl but dont like the idea of spraying their car!

For reference Vauxhall no longer make vinyl for the Nova.
As a guide price, both sides of just the B Pillar vinyl (4 sections a side) was approx £130.

The vinyl is used in marine and car graphic production so has a long life span. Each section has been vectored to ensure a sharp finish, an exact mirror to the original. It will need little or no trimming.

Please note if you want to correctly fit sections of this vinyl you will need to remove sections of your car as follows -
Rear spoiler graphics - rear window and rear spoiler itself. Replacement double sided foam tape can be purchased from ebay cheaply.
B Pillar vinyl - rear 1/4 windows/surrounds and door window moulding if fitted (refer to Haynes manual for dismantling your doors).
Front wings (bottom) - for a perfect fit at the bottom and where the sill tucks under the wing.
Side panels - you will need to remove the bump strips - these can be reattached with replacement double sided foam tape from ebay.

The vinyl however can be trimmed if this isnt possible on the above areas. The door, rear 1/4 and wing vinyl have notched top lines which are designed to allow the bump strips to be attached directly to the paint rather than the vinyl itself (same as the original). These are usually hidden behind the bump strips however you can cut the vinyl to give a continuous straight line if necessary.

Prices listed are for club and non club members.
Join the club and make a significant saving!

This is for the 3 door hatch only.

Complete SR Vinyl set
Includes all Vinyl for the car - both doors, wings, 1/4 panels and sills, rear 1/4 graphic with spoiler blank and bonnet badge.
Club Members £166.00 inc postage
Non Club Members £206.50 inc postage

Individual Items

Square bonnet badge
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/Untitled-3.jpg

Club members £1.00
Non Club members £2.00

Side of the car -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/driversideweb.jpg

Both front wing bottom sections - note the notched sections mentioned above are not shown in the above pic.
Club Members £15.00 per side
Non Club Members £18.00 per side

Lower door panels- note the notched sections mentioned above are not shown in the above pic.
Club Members £20.00 per side
Non Club Members £24.00 per side

Rear 1/4 panels and sill edge (with wrap along door sill top and bottom) - note the notched sections mentioned above are not shown in the above pic.
Club Members £25.00 per side
Non Club Members £30.00 per side

Rear boot graphic and top spoiler blank (top spoiler blank not shown)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/rearpanelweb.jpg

Club Members £25.00
Non Club Members £30.00

B Pillar vinyl - (comes as a set with 4 sections per side like the original)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/danga/Untitled-2-1.jpg

Club Members £30.00 full set (both sides 8 sections)
Non Club Members £36.00 (both sides 8 sections)

Postage for individual items -

3 items or less £3.50
4 items or full set £6.50

To order

Payments to be made via paypal to info@pngclub.com
Alternatively PM me if paypal isnt available to you.

Please include the following details -

- Your full name, forum name and address
- Your PNGclub membership number where relevant
- For a full set of vinyl please specify "full set ordered"
- Specify exactly what sections you want and the quantity (eg drivers lower door, rear panel, passenger wing, bonnet badge)
- Ensure your payment is correct and includes the correct postage costs.

When ordering via paypal please head your order "SR Vinyl order".

Once received you will be sent a PM confirming the order and expected delivery times.

PLEASE NOTE - basic fitting instructions will be included with the vinyl however neither the PNG or myself accept responsibility for any damage caused to your car by removing sections of it or damage to the vinyl caused by not fitting/handling it properly. Vinyl is sensitive to heat/dust (eg from a heat gun or dirty environment) and will shrink, distort and lose its adhesion if handled incorrectly.

If unsure seek help...

:cool::thumb:

Ade

ade
19-10-08, 08:11 PM
for reference - the B pillar vynil is for Novas with rear window surrounds.

CAN ALL THOSE PLACING ORDERS PLEASE ENSURE THEY INCLUDE POSTAGE COSTS AND INCLUDE ITEMS ORDERING IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS.

Also - can I ask that you PM me once you've placed any order.

Cheers

Ade