PDA

View Full Version : Hes forgotten again!!! its wednesday!!!

MattyWoo
30-10-02, 09:51 PM
Wisewood forgot the wednesday school

Matt Finary
30-10-02, 10:40 PM
Does this mean the end of TUNA :?: :!: :o

Matt :)

ade
30-10-02, 11:35 PM
NO!

TUNA is still very much alove and out there - Wisewood did say that due to other commitments (work etc) and the time if year, he would not be able to do the sermons (you'll notice his posts have dwindled recently)

He is open for confessionals though and TCOT (the curch of tuna site) will be up very soon - prob end of the year...

This is a testig time for followers of TUNA - a show of faith is needed.

Donations greatly received...

Any news of stickers Wisewood...

Ade
:wink:

wisewood
31-10-02, 12:23 AM
ADE - thanks for the backup mate...

OBVIOUSLY i know today is wednesday... as if i would forget that :wink: :oops: :D Has it ever been known? lmao.

Bit busy at work - anyone wishing to confess is welcome to email me, or PM me on here, or post it on the forums if you're brave enough. :D

Hopefully TCoT will be with us in full force in the new year, with a vengance you might say, should such a thing really exist in Fishism.

As for the stickers, had to get a wheel bearing sorted on my motor and two new tyres for my mums car (blew em out on something last week while she was on holiday, oops :oops: ) so the stickers will have to wait a little while longer.

Hang in there people, TUNA is coming, I promise you :D:D

Tilly
31-10-02, 01:13 PM
OK I'm waiting :roll:

wisewood
31-10-02, 01:22 PM
i might have known you'd have something to say on the matter :D

sarcastic little *********

ade
31-10-02, 11:21 PM
lol at yer mum blowing her tyres out on "something" whist on holiday

Did she tell you she was seen joy riding and the blow outs were prob caused by the stinger the police threw infront of yer car as she teared up the motorway doing 130!

:lol:

wisewood
01-11-02, 12:19 PM
NO MATE - you misunderstood me - mum is on holiday and I BLEW HER TYRE OUT!!! oops.

Very big lump of spikey sharp concrete is best description of the offending object. Was very lucky to find a car identicle to my mums had done the same thing up the road - as my mum had no jack, or wheel brace i told the bloke i would help him do his if he let me borrow his tools, coz he seemed to be struggling a bit poor old geeza. (about 50 - lol)

ade
01-11-02, 01:25 PM
:o blimey :o

Me thbinks a stern letter to the council is in order m8!

compensation is in the air!

wisewood
01-11-02, 01:28 PM
oh no - it wasn't from teh road - road was tarmac... some kids must have dumped it there... it was dark, had mate in car - he starts tellign me some story about anal sex with his girlfriend and i looked away from road to look at him to see if he was bullshi**ing or not (his g/f dont seem the type) and as soon as i looked back - BANG!!!

OOPS.