PDA

View Full Version : Wing Mirrors :( HELP!

mikeoxford
29-10-02, 11:14 PM
:cry:

OK im having a spend up before christmas on my car, one of the items i am to buy is wing mirrors

SO

M3 Mirrors
DTM Cups
RS Style

PLEASE vote because i am REALLY spoilt for choice, they are all the same price and i cant make up my mind! the cup mirrors on chris wards GSiT look cool, M3 mirrors are more popular, but equally they look good, finally on the list is the RS ones, not as many about, and these are the one im unsure about, i like em cos i ent seen as many of em, but i dont know wether there as good as the other two

HERE WE GO! c wot im like!

help me choose guys?

thanks

?Marty?
30-10-02, 02:01 AM
if i'm stickin' straight to the list - dtm.

Matt Finary
30-10-02, 03:36 PM
I have got modified dtm one for the flying machine. They look like the ones on cool marty's blue nova, but I think they are bomex ones :?: .

Matt :D

ade
30-10-02, 10:31 PM
dtm
:D

mikeoxford
30-10-02, 11:24 PM
hhmmmm i was unsure about the RS ones - no offence to anyone who has got em cos i thought i mite get them as well to be different.

as for M3 and DTM

i was kinda goin down the DTM route - their right in the middle of the price range too :D - ?5 difference between each set!!!

the poll is open till friday when i buy a set :lol: so keep them votes coming in! hehehe

thanks for your opinions guys - and yes marty keep to the list - u can see how indecisive i am ;)

?Marty?
31-10-02, 01:13 AM
Bomex mirrors it is then. :lol: Only ?275 or something.

mikeoxford
31-10-02, 11:23 PM
poll people poll!

theres more than 10 people on this site!

cheers all 8)

baha_guy
02-11-02, 11:57 PM
:arrow: I think the m2 mirrors look very nice im thing off getting them does anyone have a pic of m3 mirrers.