PDA

View Full Version : New

Mattman
13-10-08, 12:29 PM
Alright folks

Just signed up for the forum, place looks great. My main reason for signing up is that I will shortly be looking to purchase a Nova and figured this would be the best place to start for advice and cars that are/will be up for sale.

So Hi and the search begins.......

Mattman

craig green
13-10-08, 12:58 PM
Welcome Matey.

It shouldnt take much reading to get an idea of what to look for & what to avoid.

imnobby
13-10-08, 01:39 PM
hi fella
just a word of advice read forum rules (or any rules you can find on this site) and try to stick to them as much as you can because admin love to rape you in the as* as much as possible (i think they get a kick out of it or something) anyways hope to see you get a nova soon

Pistol Pete
13-10-08, 02:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

JSeymour
13-10-08, 02:53 PM
i think admin just like to rape the 1.0ltr turbo boiz nobby.

welcome to the site.

craig green
13-10-08, 03:04 PM
Admin just try to keep the site free of duplicate posts, spammers & anyone that refuses to spell in the language us adults were brought up to read & write with....

But yes all the rules, guides & stickies are there for good reason.

hendrix
13-10-08, 03:09 PM
Welcome!

Dan_Coombs
13-10-08, 06:28 PM
Hello mate, welcome to the site! Good luck with the hunt.

Stuart
13-10-08, 06:30 PM
hi fella
just a word of advice read forum rules (or any rules you can find on this site) and try to stick to them as much as you can because admin love to rape you in the as* as much as possible (i think they get a kick out of it or something) anyways hope to see you get a nova soon

buy me some wine and I'll happily rape you if thats what you are into..... weirdo.

Welcome Matt, you appear to have started well so all should be good ;)

let_nova
13-10-08, 06:31 PM
hi and welcome !!!!

imnobby
13-10-08, 06:33 PM
i think admin just like to rape the 1.0ltr turbo boiz nobby.

christ knows what you mean by that but hey you must have found it funny.

imnobby
13-10-08, 06:38 PM
buy me some wine and I'll happily rape you if thats what you are into..... weirdo.

nah thanks old man your alright