PDA

View Full Version : Problem with a fellow 'L33 LEG'

Pages : [1] 2

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 03:52 AM
well basically last year i was told about a white yaris that uses my registration, L33 LEG, as a show plate. obviously at the time i was fuming and i did a quick search and found loads of pictures of this guy simply putting my plates on his car to show off. i found that he was on a forum so i signed up and stressed my side of the story and how much i wasnt happy that somebody else is using my plate, whether it be on private land or not. they all slated me and said i was being pathetic.

throughout this year i have seen pictures of his yaris with my plate on in fast car and some other mags. loads of people have asked me if iv bought a yaris and this just wound me up even more. im quite well known across certain forums and of course in my local towns, and when people think iv bought a yaris its quite embarrasing. and knowing that im the guy who paid for the reg its really winding me up.

anyway just reading through the new fast car (think that was the mag) and theres a bloody 4 page feature for this car and my reg cannot stand out more if it tried. it even looks like the pictures where taken on a public road, which is of course illegal.

my question is, what can i do about it? iv tried ignoring it but it keeps popping up and more and more people are asking me about it. its my reg and hes using it. what if he uses it on the local car park and dicks about, the blame could easily come back to me. i know legally nothing would be done, iv tried signing upto the forums to tell the guy to stop using it and that didnt help. i know what town the guy lives in but im obviously not going to drive down and torch the guys car. so what would you guys do?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/P061008_184001-2.jpg

:mad:

meritlover
13-10-08, 05:20 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...8_184001-2.jpg (http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/P061008_184001-2.jpg)

:mad:

that Yaris really suits that plate. i can see why your envy the man so much.

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 07:51 AM
have you enquired about legal advice?

may be worth attempting to get a portfolio of pictures of his car on public roads etc to kinda build a case with, better than nothing!

let us know how you get on, what would happen if you contacted the police/dvla complaining about it? surely the dvla arent keeping up their side of the contract (the contract that is made when you exchange money for a reg plate) in letting another car drive around with it on, try bringing it to their attention!

or crash into him intentionally, the paper work would be a mess for that one!!

Southie
13-10-08, 07:56 AM
Well your best contacting the DVLA maybe explaining your situation as this must be illegal. If you have a copy of the magazine then even go down the local cop shop and get a case sorted out.

I found a link for you to read as well.

http://www.lawanswers.co.uk/questions/is-it-an-offence-to-drive-on-false-number-plates

Hope you get it sorted :thumb:

philip
13-10-08, 08:19 AM
surely if seen anywhere near a public road, and those plates arent registered to him, then the dvla should be on his back.

i remember my dad having a porsche,and about 200miles away someone else had same plate. cant remember how itrcome about. but the dvla were straight on the car.

if any of those pics of the yaris are on the road, then he could atleast get fined for it as the plates obv arent the right ones to be legally on the road in 1st place.

why buy a plate for some other **** to use it, especially on a bitch car yaris!:D

Jack
13-10-08, 08:20 AM
Contact the DVLA (or police, although I'd try DVLA first) and tell them someone has cloned your registration plate. Whats to stop him putting "your" plates on and driving through a bunch of speed cameras?

I don't think you'll have much luck though tbh, he'll just argue they're show plates for offroad use, although why someone would have that as a show plate, lord knows (no offence to yourself, yours are road legal). The police won't give a monkeys unless he drives into the police station, does a few handbrake turns on the reception desk, a burnout on the donut machine and urinates in the coffee dispenser. Even then they'll just slap his wrist.

Humph, can't see the pic, no photobucket at work :(

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 08:26 AM
RJ search for free proxy on google, then follow the link through the proxy site, just as i type this i realise your work says you break MOD unix servers, ill shut up now!

i can see the dvla being more productive than the police, and if they contact the police on your behalf action is more likely to be taken, it will be well worth planning out your argument/case before making any phone calls though, maybe go that extra step and phone up the guy who took the photos for fast car and ask him if the lad drove there lol

im hating this yaris guy already and its not even my reg plate

Rick Draper
13-10-08, 08:31 AM
I was wondering if you had bought a yaris! FPMSL

Shaun_O'Donnell
13-10-08, 08:34 AM
What a loser, why did he not just get "LEE LEG" plates made up for show use rather than making it look like he has a private plate that fits his name.

I'm not a huge fan of private plates where the owner tries to spell out their name, but this guy is just sad.

Offer to sell him your plate for a tidy sum, unless your name is in fact L33 LEG lol lol. only kidding...

Southie
13-10-08, 08:35 AM
Another thing you could do is go out and by a white yaris, put your plate on then get him for ringing your car lol

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 08:37 AM
hahaha i thought of suggesting that, basically the guys just a **** really isnt he, he wont be ****d what hes doing because its not causing him grief, just need to bring it ontop for him really, but how :S

Jack
13-10-08, 08:38 AM
RJ search for free proxy on google, then follow the link through the proxy site, just as i type this i realise your work says you break MOD unix servers, ill shut up now!
LMFAO yeah, the MOD firewall is pretty good, it knows what a proxy server is lol

Hmm. Cloning registrations - is that an offence that the police or DVLA will get them for? What I'm thinking of is go for something that the DVLA will get the benefit of, as the police probably won't give a toss where as the DVLA are always keen to get whatever fines/monies they can...

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 08:44 AM
does he not go to 'croozes' could park up next to him at one and get some snaps! worth a few for the yaris picture book!

Southie
13-10-08, 08:49 AM
If you don't end up getting anywhere with this prat then basically just play him at his own game and find out his original numberplate and stick it on yours and send it to a Yaris magazine (if one exists) lol

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 08:51 AM
im going to ask one of my bosses about this today, he did a law degree and gets really excited about loop holes/ odd finicky parts of the law, im sure it will get his brain ticking over about it!

LEWI007
13-10-08, 09:46 AM
:mad: I'd be angry aswell, let us know what happens :thumb:

Spudly
13-10-08, 09:59 AM
This yaris in question was at the Hull Motorshow in august and i was marshalling the cars out of the park and he did indeed drive out of the park and away down the road with this plate on, i thought i was seeing things tbh as i know you have the reg on your Bmw, he was also at a small carshow in skeggy yesterday where i snapped a piccy of his car/reg as i was going to start this thread of youd not already known, in hindsight i shouldve had a looksee at how the plates were attached i.e. was there another reg under this plate and what his tax disc said!

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 10:01 AM
"iza say we gerr us a good ol' fashion lynch mob agoin boyos"

ade
13-10-08, 10:37 AM
DVLA - without question. He's cloned your plates - that's illegal.

You have evidence he's driving on public roads with a plate not registerred to him. As far as you know the car's a ringer and the police should be informed.

I'd email the mag and tip them off theyre advertising a cloned car

Prey
13-10-08, 10:42 AM
DVLA - without question. He's cloned your plates - that's illegal.

You have evidence he's driving on public roads with a plate not registerred to him. As far as you know the car's a ringer and the police should be informed.

Snap.

DVLA - illegal plates.

Police - driving with illegal plates.

Mag - pressure them (mentioning the above and how they are "encouraging it" plus how much coverage this is getting on the forums) and maybe they might even have to print something about it?

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 10:43 AM

Deffo, that could put the ****s up them!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 11:36 AM
wow 3 pages, cheers for all the advice and replies guys. much different from when i said my piece on the yaris forum Lol!

cant answer all the questions one by one but the guy who saw him driving off that car park and also at local meets, if you could slyly take pictures of this itl be a huge help? i have got his original plate somewhere i think, i found it on gloynboyz which he is a main user on. il find most of his pics on there which il make a big profile about it and then il get in touch with the dvla.

love the idea of driving to grimsby and smashing into his car whilst he has my plates on, thatl be a right laugh to explaqin to the insurance companies.

i wont ever sell my plate for whoever mentioned that, and my name for the past 7 years has been Lee Leg so it isnt just random Lol

and you're right, the cops wont do anything. all of them around here obviously know me and know iv always had this reg but they still wouldnt do anything.

i can get pictures of him parking on public roads (ie the photoshoot), but i think il need more pictures of other times. im even more mad now knowing that he actually drove off events with it still on. i know cops will just laugh this out but surely its highly illegal, especially when they always go on about how many people drive with cloned plates.

Ben
13-10-08, 11:43 AM
Havent been to a cruise for years but even when they were on private land the police would come on and issue VDR's etc for illegal fonts on plates so surely this is worse!

hendrix
13-10-08, 11:43 AM
Grimsby is only down the road from me and Mike. from here lives in Grimsby...
This is very illegal I would have thought.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/westmidlands/series7/car_cloning.shtml

Pistol Pete
13-10-08, 11:48 AM
As has been said, what he has done is effectivley got cloned plates. An offence, so i would be notifying the DVAL. Although, i thought to get plates made up you had to provide documentation for the vehicle? Or as these are "show" plates that doesnt apply?

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 11:50 AM
iv found his photobucket and it has 400+ pictures. the best one being him parked next to a fish van (is there a place called fishdocks in hull?) with 'P Leggett' and a phone number written on the van. im guessing this is his dad? wont be so hard to find him after all then lol

im going to print out all the relevant pictures and go down my local copshop, where they know me so they might be a bit understanding. and if that doesnt work il go and talk to the dvla

hendrix, find out where he lives for me :)

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 11:51 AM
As has been said, what he has done is effectivley got cloned plates. An offence, so i would be notifying the DVAL. Although, i thought to get plates made up you had to provide documentation for the vehicle? Or as these are "show" plates that doesnt apply?

he has obviously bought them as show plates and he will be telling the police that. thats why i need enough evidence of him on public roads using it.

Ben
13-10-08, 11:52 AM
Buy/rent a white yaris, put his original reg on it and drive through every speed camera in the north get him banned and bobs your uncle.

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 11:57 AM
lol that would be funny, or as mentioned before. buy a yaris and transfer my plate onto it and then he should definetly get done for cloning.

craig green
13-10-08, 12:11 PM
I hope at the very least he gets a very humiliating stop or pull over at his next crooze.

The old bill should cuff him & stuff him.

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:27 PM
theyl do nothing. they will have to see him driving on the roads with it, and i dont reckon he will do. the best bet would be to find out where he is next at a cruise/meet and record him driving into the place cos hel probs have my reg on.

looks like i need to get down to hull then :| is that where grimsby is?

Ben
13-10-08, 12:28 PM
Its noth of Gloucester thats all i know!

Spudly
13-10-08, 12:30 PM
Thing is i can recall a road wars thing not so long ago with the infamous "pat and carl" from slough where they stop a guy and he gets done firstly cos they know he is up to no good and secondly as he has a set of reg plates in his car that dont at all belong to his car so surely if that guy got arrested on suspicion of cloning/using false plates then this twit can?

I soo wish i had taken a picture of him on the road @ the Hull Motorshow i didnt think of it till afterwards, but he was on a public carpark yesterday and i did take a photo then!

Spudly
13-10-08, 12:32 PM
Err Grimsby is on the south side of the humber near scun-thorpe not too far from hull at all, i know quite a few memebers from gloynboyz so ill see if i can do some digging and find out if when or where he next going to be!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:33 PM
cheers spudly, i have enough pics of him on car parks but more the merrier. if you could take a picture of him driving on a road then thatl be spot on.

and you're right. once i have explained it to the cops and he later gets pulled for suspicion, all they have to do is search his car and my plates will be in there.

Spudly
13-10-08, 12:34 PM
I shall do my best for ya bud, i was looking out for him driving off yesterday but missed him as i dvla checked the/your reg after seeing him with it at our motorshow in august and knew its not his plate!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:34 PM
Err Grimsby is on the south side of the humber near scun-thorpe not too far from hull at all, i know quite a few memebers from gloynboyz so ill see if i can do some digging and find out if when or where he next going to be!

thats spot on mate :thumb:

hopefully nobody from his end owns novas and reads this thread Lol.

Spudly
13-10-08, 12:36 PM
Na they all have heavily modified puntos and newer cars like such with wild and wacky kits/spray jobs so we should be quite safe haha!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:37 PM
I shall do my best for ya bud, i was looking out for him driving off yesterday but missed him as i dvla checked the/your reg after seeing him with it at our motorshow in august and knew its not his plate!

the reg may show up on my old corsa if you check it. as when i do insurance it still picks up a corsa instead of the beemer. but its def mine Lol and i definetly would not buy a yaris :wtf: if only the guy had taste and money, if the feature was of a r34 skyline or something then fair enough, but being on that yaris is quite possibly the most embarassing thing ever

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:40 PM
Na they all have heavily modified puntos and newer cars like such with wild and wacky kits/spray jobs so we should be quite safe haha!

ye iv noticed that looking at the pics lol silly boys :roll:

Spudly
13-10-08, 12:42 PM
Not my cup of tea at all but they all put a lot of dollar in thier cars so fair play to em, but err yeh lol

Ill stick that piccy i took yesterday up when i get in from work and get it on my pb, btw you wanna post/pm his pb with all the pictures:thumb:

hendrix
13-10-08, 12:45 PM
Wouldn't be a bad drive over for you, M62 all the way...
Erm yeah Grimsby is about 15-20 mins away from me and probably the same from Hull (but they have to pay to go over the bridge lol).
I'll keep an eye out this way anyway, if you find his address I don't mind nipping over and having a looksee.
Me n spud can do a re-con mission haha (and you can get them rims spud lol)

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:46 PM
all his pics are here: http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/?start=all

il browse the forums later and find pics that other people have taken.

thatl be great if you can get that pic up.

if the cops and dvla dont do anything i will just pay him a visit (dont mean to sound like a keyboard warrior), the thick cnut has posted a pic of his dads van and i quickly googled it and its come up with the postcode for this place, wont be hard at all to find this guy...

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:51 PM
Wouldn't be a bad drive over for you, M62 all the way...
Erm yeah Grimsby is about 15-20 mins away from me and probably the same from Hull (but they have to pay to go over the bridge lol).
I'll keep an eye out this way anyway, if you find his address I don't mind nipping over and having a looksee.
Me n spud can do a re-con mission haha (and you can get them rims spud lol)

ye if you can find me some more evidence thatl be great. if i need any help il get in touch with you, u can tell me the best places to check Lol. iv been saying for the past 12 months thatl il go but i never got round to it. im seriously going to see what the cops/dvla will do this week, if not then il just go down. its only an hour or so from me. il go down in the bmw and thatl surprise his mates :cool:

brainsnova
13-10-08, 12:51 PM
knock on his door with your plate round your neck on string and say remeber me lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:52 PM
lol

Ben
13-10-08, 12:53 PM
lol i had a keyboard warrior turn up at my flat one day, i answered the door and he apologised for the trouble and left.

just to say, you are in the right but until you knock on that door you will never know what might face you so i wouldnt go down that route just stick with the law.

Spudly
13-10-08, 12:54 PM
Looks like he has updated his pics on there then as thatts the show i was at @ skegness yesterday

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/100_1854.jpg

There is a blue astra with white wheels right at the back of the shot, you can just make out a bumper and a headlight to the left of that, thats my cavvy i couldnt beleive it when i got out and the yaris was right in front of me!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 12:54 PM
ye id rather stick with the law, for a change. il see what the cops say. if worse comes to worse for him, what could they do him for? ie. driving with false reg?

im off out now, cheers for all the help again. more pics and proof will be massively appreciated :)

Prey
13-10-08, 01:01 PM
I'm having trouble understanding this whole problem - why would the guy do it in the first place? Someone at a cruise says "cool plate matey", he says "oh its not mine......." - I cant see the appeal.

Southie
13-10-08, 01:17 PM
I've also had another thought (dangerous) if someone has made this plate up wouldn't they by law have to take the V5.

Ben
13-10-08, 01:27 PM
You can get any plate you can dream of made on places lik ebay for £5 each.

Southie
13-10-08, 01:30 PM
You can get any plate you can dream of made on places lik ebay for £5 each.

Right then mate can you get me L33 LEG as I think this isn't my plate but I would like it anyway and use it on the public roads just to impress my yaris mates lol

Ben
13-10-08, 01:38 PM
another good idea, get 100 sets of l33 leg plates made and everyone go down there cruise with them on.

Who is the real l33 leg then lol

Southie
13-10-08, 01:55 PM
Then we could all get Lee T-shirts lol

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/13052008073.jpg

Admin Lee you could blend in with the vast crowd lol

jimbob-mcgrew
13-10-08, 02:07 PM
only read first few posts as its a long thread now, but business with the plate man.. bang out of order, u know the guy at all ? he takin the piss ?

hybridturbo
13-10-08, 02:25 PM
Just sell him the plate and get married :gay: lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 02:43 PM
lol at the replies

i dont understand the whole thing aswell. he spends thousands doing up his car and then cant afford to buy a plate so pretends he owns mine. i wonder if he tells people it is his or not? he'l look a bit of a prick swapping his plates over constantly.

jimbob - dont know him at all, i first heard about it last year. it surprised me enough knowing that somebody else was stupid enough to have a nickname Lee Leg, but then knowing that he was into modding cars and whatnot surprised me even more.

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 03:21 PM
just been browsing his myspace and other forums he uses. its amazing what ten mins of searching can do, i have his postcode :wtf: and iv also got a picture of the car outside of his house.

so i have his home address, his dads business and address. loads of pictures of his car on and off private land with my plate on, got moving shots of his car on a road which was used for max power. i can easily view where the next meet he is attending is at. and i even know he works in a yorkshire bank Lol. :roll:

what would your next step be?

Southie
13-10-08, 03:39 PM
Get all the info together and probably take it to citizens advice or a solicitor as you have a good case for suing his ass. Once you have a case against him you should be able to get in touch with the DVLA and police.

He's gonna wish he'd probably taken the plate off by the end of this :thumb:

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 03:44 PM
if found guilty of whatever offence this is (highly unlikely), what would he be getting? slap on the wrist, a fine, points?

i did kindly tell him last year when i logged onto that site that if i see it again in a magazine il be doing something about it. this is the fourth time iv seen a pic of that car in a mag since then, but having a 5 page feature of it has pretty much guaranteed that il be doing something about it!

Southie
13-10-08, 03:46 PM
Surely its worth suing him. Everyone thinks you now own a Yaris lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 03:50 PM
lol true

just think tho, old school mates who i havnt heard from in years may have seen it and think that im messing about with a yaris, living on the other side of the country and turned fat :| i should be sueing max power for printing that feature out, they would have known it wasnt his reg

L14MNP
13-10-08, 03:50 PM
FY04 BXK is the cars original reg if you aren't aware mate, maybe ring the DVLA saying that the guy is using your plate on the public highway.
Obviously that plate is the one registered to his Yaris and that's what the DVLA want to see.

The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for FY04 BXK are:
Date of Liability 01 02 2009 Date of First Registration 01 03 2004 Year of Manufacture 2004 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 998CC CO2 Emissions 134g/Km Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour WHITE Vehicle Type Approval M1 The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £66.00 12 Months Rate £120.00

I was in a similar position once, a guy had L14 MHP and had the H resembling an N. lol

mowgli
13-10-08, 03:56 PM
ok, get in touch with the local police. they will tell you what offence has been commited. then formally press charges against him. that should do it.....

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:01 PM
Found this on the Toyota OC, which I'm sure you have already seen Lee.
http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47395&st=100 (your man is half way down)
It's interesting the way he has the plates blanked out on occasion when it's on a public road, but as said he certainly doesn't do it all the time!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:07 PM
ye i know his real reg mate, im getting to know quite alot about him actually. gloynboyz, myspace, photobucket and the toyota owners club are what he uses.

il print off what i think is relevant and then il make a trip down to the police, theyl probs just laugh at me but its worth a try first

Shaun_O'Donnell
13-10-08, 04:08 PM
That's got to be a forum for gay-male hairdressers and birds, right?

No self-respectful guy would own a Yaris and openly admit it?

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:09 PM
Cool mate, I cant believe it isn't even a T-Sport lol

Link up some of his haunts, I want a laugh lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:09 PM
it would appear so. on his myspace he has laods of pics of him with no clothes on showing off his body :| apparantly he does body building...

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:12 PM
it would appear so. on his myspace he has laods of pics of him with no clothes on showing off his body :| apparantly he does body building...

GAY. I don't wanna see that lol

A body builder with a 1.0 engined barried Yaris. My hero lol

Southie
13-10-08, 04:12 PM
That's where his numberplate money went then (steroids) lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:14 PM
seriously, some of the pics are quite disturbing, especially the last one on page 2 lol

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=200472422&albumId=1228978

is anyone a member on myspace so they can check out what the videos are?

hendrix
13-10-08, 04:16 PM
maybe he's on roids lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:18 PM
GAY. I don't wanna see that lol

A body builder with a 1.0 engined barried Yaris. My hero lol

is this engine a 1.0ltr? im no expert but doesnt look like it to me, i could be a real **** and whilst im sueing his ass for plate cloning and false publishing, i could notify the insurance and the dvla about the engine change and see if all mods are declared :roll:

http://a239.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_1c7db2a773e3372e5b0834751485796e.jpg

Southie
13-10-08, 04:18 PM
He looks happy lol

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=200472422&albumID=1228978&imageID=20596209

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:19 PM
http://a347.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_4c559658b8d485b1526e0f276e286cea.jpg
Check his name badge, L33 LEG lol

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:20 PM
is this engine a 1.0ltr? im no expert but doesnt look like it to me, i could be a real **** and whilst im sueing his ass for plate cloning and false publishing, i could notify the insurance and the dvla about the engine change and see if all mods are declared :roll:
Looks like it to me mate, they are all VVTi, it just had some K&N Typhoon type affair on it lol

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:21 PM
my name badge at work is LEE LEG so i cant really laugh but surely LEE would had been better than L33. thanks tho, this thread is actually making me lol about it all now

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:21 PM
Looks like it to me mate, they are all VVTi, it just had some K&N Typhoon type affair on it lol

ye i guessed that afterwards, does look very small. oh well, il do that next year once he finally realises being 22 in a 1.0ltr yaris just isnt good enough.

Prey
13-10-08, 04:22 PM
Surely it must be worth making the same show as him one day, then parking next to him and answering the barrage of "whats with the reg?" questions from ppl passing.

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:23 PM
Dude you should relinquish all right to the plate lol The guy is called Lee Leggett and as such has more right to it than you :p

I admire how a little thing like a plate being already taken doesn't stop him lol

Southie
13-10-08, 04:24 PM
http://a347.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_4c559658b8d485b1526e0f276e286cea.jpg
Check his name badge, L33 LEG lol

He has Now changed jobs lol
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/l_4c559658b8d485b1526e0f276e286ceac.jpg

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:25 PM
i kept meaning to go down to trax and everywhere this year just to see if he was there but i never got round to it. i might take a trip down to grimsby this weekend and park next to him on the local car park and watch his face and his mates when they see my reg. il then just open my window and calmly warn him that hel be hearing from my solicitor Lol

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:27 PM
He was out walking the dog when I saw him
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/IHateAds/AnabolicSteroids.png

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:28 PM
lol

ck
13-10-08, 04:29 PM
thats bang out mate, i know i'd certainly be goind mad if i had seen someone clone my plate and use it on their cars (KAL1S)

if i were you every magazine you have seen the car in with your plate i would e-mail them with pics and a big explanation about the situation. Then ask them why and what are they going to do about publishing pictures of a car with cloned plates on. Tell them that you would like a little something from each magazine to say sorry.

get a good portfolio together and any information about him and his car and get down to your police station, get it logged then call up the dvla.

Take it to the fullest extent that the law will allow mate cuz that certainly aint on!!!

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:32 PM
exactly ck, il definetly be doing that. abiut the magazine tho, are max power at fault at all or is it all down to the car owner?

L14MNP
13-10-08, 04:41 PM
i might take a trip down to grimsby this weekend and park next to him on the local car park and watch his face and his mates when they see my reg. il then just open my window and calmly warn him that hel be hearing from my solicitor Lol

Sure about that dude?
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s247/eurojdmp11/Random/L33.jpg?t=1223912451

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 04:48 PM
FLOL lol

Lee
13-10-08, 05:13 PM
Loggy got it right IMO.

Go to the police and tell them you want it sorting. Also tell them if they dont, you will rent a Yaris, and attach this guys proper plate to it and go on a speed camera baiting drive.

They cant have a problem with you if they dont have a problem with him can they?

jimbob-mcgrew
13-10-08, 05:13 PM
heheh, magnum P.I on his ass lol

edit: if hees got that much money, hows about u strike him a deal for a few grand on the licence, make yourself a few bob.

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 05:21 PM
jimbob, i wouldnt sell my reg for 100k, let alone a few grand.

lee, thats an ace idea. im usually the one to think of stuff like that. il give it a go :)

tom reid
13-10-08, 05:34 PM
Funk me, you need to calm doon, or get Bumshunted!

Pistol Pete
13-10-08, 05:50 PM
Funk me, you need to calm doon, or get Bumshunted!

So if you had spent £££'s on a private plate, you wouldnt be bothered about someone mocking up plates with your reg on and having their car pictured with them on?!

Yeah, ok.

L33 LEG
13-10-08, 05:58 PM
its not just that pete. he is obviously driving on and off events with my plate on, and whilst hes parked up there its under my registration. so if he plays loud music, drives silly, or whatever, the blame could easily come back to me. and simply, he just shouldnt be using it - its not his to 'show' off. i bought it 6 years ago, i have used it since then on various cars and im sick of people coming upto me asking if iv bought a yaris and month after month people are telling me about this guy and showing me yet another pic in a mag

trackdaynova
13-10-08, 06:00 PM
Back in the day of me being young, and niave... I used to have the show plate "A5 TRA" on my Astra Turbo...

I feel so guilty now :(

Pistol Pete
13-10-08, 06:06 PM
Olly, was yours a registered plate though? And did you drive about with it on? I'm guessing and hoping no to both.. ;) lol

Lee, i'd get down the cop shop with evidence and inform the DVLA aswell. He might nit do it intentionally, but if he gets flashed, it will be YOU who ends up with the fine. I'd be fuming!! I bet you are too!!

trackdaynova
13-10-08, 06:07 PM
Nahhh, wasn't anything, wasn't even a real number plate, just some sticky paper I used to stick ontop of my plate when I went to PV2003 lol

Dan_Coombs
13-10-08, 06:23 PM
Thats out of order, i wouldn't be happy at all if someone was using my plate. I see your point - get onto the DVLA and police. Good luck mate.

brainsnova
13-10-08, 06:26 PM
If the DVLA or police dont do anything lets have a club meet at the boys house lol

retrimmer-oz
13-10-08, 06:30 PM
yeh i a agree get the police and dvla and see what they say.its out of order he must know that somebody has the plate! i think its a f~cking p#ss take! good luck and keep us informed.... n yeh go for the club meet to :)

Spudly
13-10-08, 06:44 PM
Definately go to citizens advice, the feds and dvla mate make as much fuss about it as you can, as someone already said he could get an asbo on himself through loud music or the like and it would be your reg going on file, and they have power of entry to remove vehicles so if they miss him and trace the plate you could face losing your car through no fault of your own!

This was at skegness yesterday and as you can see its on a public carpark which iirc you DO need valid tax and insurance contrary to popular belief tis only closed/barriered carparks where you do not, didnt actually see if he left with the plate on but i certainly know he did at the motorshow in hull a couple of months ago.......

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/spudly01/Random%20stuff/DSC02218.jpg

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 06:46 PM
love the idea of driving to grimsby and smashing into his car whilst he has my plates on, thatl be a right laugh to explaqin to the insurance companies.

Why thank you ;) i had that idea whilst eating a potato cake, speaking of potatos...

that roid head really does look like mr potato head! imagine the amount of chips you would get out of that ****, just get it sorted, its on top, i hope the police arent as negative and crap as usual to be honest, if they are build a case against them aswell, im sure you would do it well because if you ask me your detective skills are second to none mate lol

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 06:48 PM
oo also another idea, if theres a high enough quality picture, you could zoom in and see where the reg plate was printed and get onto them about how he got it done?

Spudly
13-10-08, 06:55 PM
Tbh bud you can get plates made anywere and i doubt someone making so called "show plates" would put where they were made on them, iirc it only says yaris on the plates anyway!

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 06:57 PM
yeah i know u can get them made up easily, i just noticed the big red stripe... looked abit professional haha

MK999
13-10-08, 06:58 PM
Looks to me like theres a fixing screw or something going on, on the top LH side of that plate as you look at it? Bit much for an on/off show plate isn't it? Looks to me like it's more like a semi permanant fixture.

Dave.
13-10-08, 07:00 PM
i say one night, rip them off and run off lol.. 2 birds with one stone

1)you remove the plates from his car
2) you leave his fibreglass bumper wounded.. and laugh lol

chrisritchie
13-10-08, 07:03 PM
So have you been to the police now?if so what did thay say?

Spudly
13-10-08, 07:04 PM
The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for L33 LEG are:
Date of Liability 01 10 2008
Date of First Registration 01 08 1993
Year of Manufacture 1993
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2494CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire
Vehicle Colour BLACK

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/100_1851.jpg

Hmmm doesnt fit does it!

Tidy Max
13-10-08, 07:06 PM
FY04 BXK is the cars origin...

...The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for FY04 BXK are:
Date of Liability 01 02 2009 Date of First Registration 01 03 2004 Year of Manufacture 2004 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 998CC CO2 Emissions 134g/Km Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour WHITE Vehicle Type Approval M1 The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £66.00 12 Months Rate £120.00..

why are they different?

<edit> i see what you did there...

sorry :tard::roll:

ck
13-10-08, 11:49 PM
hmm defo a dodgy one here, my argument would be that there are not classed as show plates because they are screwed on, velcro'd on would be a slightly different matter.

the fact he knows the plate is someone else's and yet still uses them makes it worse. he needs to be taught a lesson to be honest mate. i hope you knock some sense into him!!!

L33 LEG
14-10-08, 01:32 AM
thanks again for all of the advice, at least i know now that im not being pathetic about it all and that what he is doing is highly illegal.

i havnt been to the cops yet, hopefully il print out the pics in the morning and get my case together and take a trip down in the afternoon or the day after when im not working.

i also noticed the screw in the top left corner, and you're right about that being more of a permanent fitting rather than just a show plate.

thanks for that pic SR, il be using that along with the rest of them. if the cops dont do anything about it, which they obviously wont do, i can easily find out where the next event is at and il record him driving on and off the car park with the plate on. even tho pics of it on public car parks should be enough evidence.

il let u all know how i get on :)

L33 LEG
14-10-08, 01:33 AM
Why thank you ;) i had that idea whilst eating a potato cake, speaking of potatos...

that roid head really does look like mr potato head! imagine the amount of chips you would get out of that ****, just get it sorted, its on top, i hope the police arent as negative and crap as usual to be honest, if they are build a case against them aswell, im sure you would do it well because if you ask me your detective skills are second to none mate lol

thanks for that lol but to be fair the internet can tell you alot about people.

walshc
14-10-08, 02:51 AM
Just read all that lol awesome
What a total vagina that guy is lol i used to have a cardboard reg plate - W47 SHC, on my wooden home made buggy when i was a kid, reminds me of that, behond sad

That pb account too - WOW! major LOL time was had browsing that lol his roids have made him wider than than his stumpy ass is tall :tard: the guys a legend, i want him for christmas

L33 LEG
14-10-08, 02:53 AM
Just read all that lol awesome
What a total vagina that guy is lol i used to have a cardboard reg plate - W47 SHC, on my wooden home made buggy when i was a kid, reminds me of that

lol lol

BIGS
14-10-08, 03:32 AM
is it just me or do he look like bobby hill

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/b17ova/random/kohBobbyGoesNuts.jpg

anyway i hope you sort this out and make him look a right tool that he is

Tidy Max
14-10-08, 07:13 AM
lol lol lol lol lol

"your yaris needs to run on PROPANE bobby!!"

hendrix
14-10-08, 08:39 AM
I'll tell you whhat!!

Spudly
14-10-08, 09:40 AM
pics of it on public car parks should be enough evidence

They should be indeed as all the same rules and regs of the road apply to public spaces i.e. carparks, its only closed off ones where the general public cant just happen along where the rules become obsolete.

So that means he needs tax insurance and mot, and displaying a false reg doesnt comply with his insurance does it!

Dod
14-10-08, 09:50 AM
Burn the ****er out.

Mike.
14-10-08, 12:58 PM
rite mate as i live in grimsby al do some digging i work with one of the members of the gloynboyz aswell so al be able to get some more info for you

hendrix
14-10-08, 01:02 PM
nice one mike :thumb:

Spudly
14-10-08, 02:06 PM
Good lad mike, btw who do you work with as i know a couple of the groinboys too lol

L33 LEG
14-10-08, 03:07 PM
cheers mike, all im needing is video/picture evidence of that car on the roads, ie. before and after meets.

i havnt been to the police yet as iv messed up my insurance for the day and from midnight last night till midnight tonight im not insured lol

Andy_L
14-10-08, 03:36 PM
Being deadly serious now I'd be speaking to a solicitor or similar because as you own the number plate and therefore have the certificate etc is it not a copyright infringement or similar??

L33 LEG
14-10-08, 03:42 PM
i think il go to the police first and then theyl give me an idea of how serious they take it. if they dont do anything then i go to dvla, and then if they dont do anything il start with the solicitors.

Prey
14-10-08, 04:06 PM
Worst case u can always get the solicitor to send him a threatening sounding letter - even if there's no legal grounds.

I would be pissed off if theres nothing you can legally do about it though - altho it wouldn't surprise me.....

Andy_L
14-10-08, 04:13 PM
Just asked on MIG and it seems no legal grounds :(

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/off-topic-discussions/375451-number-plate-copyright.html

but I'd still check with a legal eagle just in case.

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:02 AM
thats funny, thats another forum that seems to agree with me. however when i mentioned it on the yaris one last year they ALL said i was pathetic and gave me **** for driving a corsa lol

almond
15-10-08, 01:11 AM
hi fella, im from vvoc and have registered just to give you a bit of moral support lol

how the hell youve remained so calm is beyond me. id of gone straight to one of his crappy cruises and done one of two things
a, ( and my prefered option ) park next to him, rip his plates off and repeatedly smack him round the head with them
or b. buy a right snotter of a car from an auction or ebay for £50. then just follow the fecker till he put those plates on and was on a public road. id then get in front of him and slam my anchors on. he rams my car, police come out and low and behold he gets right royally rogered on two counts by the police. one driving without due care and attention ( would be handy if a couple of other motorists ( cough your mates cough ) just happened to see him driving up your **** for a while before he drove into the back of you ) and two the false plates
then you sue his **** for damages job jobbed :thumb:

what a complete retard !!!

almond
15-10-08, 01:21 AM
hes blanked his plate but not the reflection in the bottom pic

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:23 AM
lol thanks for that mate. when i first found about this i was fuming and was thinking the same things. but now i actually think iv got a bit of a case and this guy can get totally fcuked if the police want to do something about it. il just have to keep my anger in until after, and if, he is convicted of something

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:29 AM
oh by the way im on mig and this is on ther aswell its classed as vehicle identity theft and is a fraudulent act so get the pics of his car on the road and take them to a solicitor and then they will take it to the police

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:31 AM
as i keep saying, il be going down to the police as soon as i can. hopefully il have time 2moro (got to service the real L33LEG car), if not il go down on thursday. i have enough pics of his car on the roads i think, but i really could do with some video evidence, il have to wait to the next meet for that tho.

almond
15-10-08, 01:32 AM
ok ive counted to ten....... plan b defo ha ha

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:32 AM
no need it will not hold up in court as it is against his will and cps will not look at it for this reason

almond
15-10-08, 01:33 AM
as i keep saying, il be going down to the police as soon as i can. hopefully il have time 2moro (got to service the real L33LEG car), if not il go down on thursday. i have enough pics of his car on the roads i think, but i really could do with some video evidence, il have to wait to the next meet for that tho.

well if you need another car to go in so you can film the scrote pm me. im a car dealer so will lend you one as long as i can come and laugh at the tit :thumb:

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:33 AM
i am very much skilled in the art of getting out of **** lol

almond
15-10-08, 01:34 AM
no need it will not hold up in court as it is against his will and cps will not look at it for this reason

whats against whos will ?

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:34 AM
id rather go and talk to them before going towards the trouble of solicitors tbh, more than likely tho they wont do a thing about it.so then il go to the solicitors or even straight to dvla myself

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:35 AM
filming mate its not a reconised piece of evidence unless done by a police officer

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:35 AM
erm they tak vehicle identity theft very seriously mate they will do somethink about it

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:36 AM
well if you need another car to go in so you can film the scrote pm me. im a car dealer so will lend you one as long as i can come and laugh at the tit :thumb:

i have a few cars myself mate and have access to lots of different cars but cheers anyway :thumb:

think im going to take a drive down soon anyway just to take a look or may even talk to the guy just to see the face on him when he sees my car and also to notify him of what im doing about it, without violence.

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:40 AM
its not a good idea if your going to the old bill cause he can ring that sort of stuf up in court if it ends up that way

almond
15-10-08, 01:42 AM
i have a few cars myself mate and have access to lots of different cars but cheers anyway :thumb:

think im going to take a drive down soon anyway just to take a look or may even talk to the guy just to see the face on him when he sees my car and also to notify him of what im doing about it, without violence.
can i come ?? canna canna canna pleeeeeeaassseeee ?? id give anything to see his face.

it would be :confused: then :tard: then :cry: then we would all be lollollollol

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:42 AM
i can have a word with a friends step dad who is the superintendent for the met :D

Trevor
15-10-08, 01:46 AM
Sadly as far as the law goes, very little can be done.

Unless there is any evidence of fraud (in other words mis-representing the vehicle to avoid paying road tax etc.) or attempting to pervert the course of justice (avoiding speeding tickets, ANPR detection etc.) then the only obvious offence committed is 'Not fixing registration mark' under C22 of the Vehicle Excise and Registration Act 1994.

Usually the police would deal with this by issuing a £30 non-endorsible fixed penalty. If they chose to go to court then he would be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale. Again, no penalty points, but a level 3 fine is means tested and is up-to £1000. The reality would be that for a first conviction a £50 fine would be more likely.

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:47 AM
lol seems like you two are more ****d about this than me ha. il get down to the police asap and let you all know how i got on, and then wel decide what to do next...

L33 LEG
15-10-08, 01:49 AM
Sadly as far as the law goes, very little can be done.

Unless there is any evidence of fraud (in other words mis-representing the vehicle to avoid paying road tax etc.) or attempting to pervert the course of justice (avoiding speeding tickets, ANPR detection etc.) then the only obvious offence committed is 'Not fixing registration mark' under C22 of the Vehicle Excise and Registration Act 1994.

Usually the police would deal with this by issuing a £30 non-endorsible fixed penalty. If they chose to go to court then he would be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale. Again, no penalty points, but a level 3 fine is means tested and is up-to £1000. The reality would be that for a first conviction a £50 fine would be more likely.

il try not to think what my actions will be if he his handed with a £30 fine lol

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:49 AM
i have a nice breaker bar with his name on it lol

napalm_27
15-10-08, 01:50 AM
actually a steel saw aswell to make his car a convertible wonder if he will be featured agen with that haha lol

NovaLad
15-10-08, 01:57 AM
The internet is not big enough for pictures like that

walshc
15-10-08, 02:36 AM
^^^ Think of the children, theyre the inocent ones lol

Bubba
15-10-08, 08:02 AM
Back in the day of me being young, and niave... I used to have the show plate "A5 TRA" on my Astra Turbo...

I feel so guilty now :(
hmm im sure i saw that at the Fast Show in 06? i was in the show n shine and i wanted the plate for my astra

filming mate its not a reconised piece of evidence unless done by a police officer

Police have been known to look on youtube for dangerous driving on the roads and they have prosecuted on the evidence.

Spudly
15-10-08, 08:58 AM
^^^^As above, there was the guy on the VX220 forum who lost his licence after they saw a video and pics of him and his car speeding on a small stretch of motorway a few years bk iirc!

So it doesnt really have to be police/officially filmed tbh!

Trevor
15-10-08, 09:47 AM
Evidence is pretty much anything the magistrates (via the Court Clerk) agree to accept at the pre-trial hearing. There are no rules on what photographs or film are or are not admissible based solely on who took them.

It is the content that is important and whether there is any suggestion that it has been altered in any way and whether there is supporting documentation or provenience that the evidence is contemporaneous. In this case the suggestion I would make is that there is much evidence the offence has been commited on several occasions, the trouble would be proving where, when, and that it was a public place as defined by the Road Traffic Act.

Mike.
15-10-08, 01:38 PM
Good lad mike, btw who do you work with as i know a couple of the groinboys too lol

i work with Andy who had the white civic mate, andy phoned this yaris guy and was told he has all the relevant paper work for the number plate :wtf: so iff i see him about al ask him myself and see wat he has to say. Al keep u posted

Mike.

Spudly
15-10-08, 01:56 PM
i work with Andy who had the white civic mate, andy phoned this yaris guy and was told he has all the relevant paper work for the number plate :wtf: so iff i see him about al ask him myself and see wat he has to say. Al keep u posted

Mike.

Err not too sure on that guy actually lol

I know baz that used to have the blue punto then mk4 astra loon iirc and sort of know the guy with the bm 3series, err how does he mean he has all the relevant paperwork, as in hes trying to make out that the plate is his and he owns it???

Mike.
15-10-08, 05:21 PM
Err not too sure on that guy actually lol

I know baz that used to have the blue punto then mk4 astra loon iirc and sort of know the guy with the bm 3series, err how does he mean he has all the relevant paperwork, as in hes trying to make out that the plate is his and he owns it???

not to sure mate, he said he's had this before, sometime last year, but again its all hearsay atm, iff he has the correct documents he'll have no problem with me hassling him to see them lmao

L33 LEG
16-10-08, 01:33 PM
lol FLOL

iv owned the plate for 6 years next month, he 100% has no paperwork. what an even bigger tit this guy is.

i still havnt been to the cops yet, been busy all week sorting my car out, iv nothing planned for the rest of the week tho now so il pop down

L33 LEG
16-10-08, 02:05 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/POSTER-1.jpg

will anybody off here be attending this? get your cameras ready for when he arrives and leaves :) its unlikely but he might drive down the road again with the plate on

Prey
16-10-08, 02:11 PM

will anybody off here be attending this? get your cameras ready for when he arrives and leaves :) its unlikely but he might drive down the road again with the plate on

It forgots to mention mandatory plate replacement "if you plates not l33 leg you're not comin in....."

Spudly
16-10-08, 02:31 PM
Might have to go for a look-see, is he going to be attending this one do you know, if he is i say we all go for a looky and you best go in ya beemer aswell!

Ben
16-10-08, 02:35 PM
take your car and park it next to it with your V5 in the window lol.

MK999
16-10-08, 02:38 PM
And a sign saying "steal my car and make it legal" too? lol

brainsnova
16-10-08, 03:04 PM
get on the mike at the show and say hey dik head yes you why you using my plate and everyone will turn and look at him lol

Ben
16-10-08, 03:06 PM
get load of members down there and a flag etc with l33leg.co.uk and all put the plates on.

novarobbo
16-10-08, 11:36 PM
he'll more then likely be going here.. its in hull

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/fastnmodded/hallo2.jpg

L33 LEG
16-10-08, 11:42 PM
im working that sunday so wont be able to attend it. what day is the 1st of nov?

id love to go to one and park next to him, but at the same time id rather just hide and catch him in the act. all i need is evidence of him driving off the show

still cant believe he is saying its actually his real plate. what a very, very sad little boy he is lol

brainsnova
16-10-08, 11:42 PM
saturday

L33 LEG
16-10-08, 11:56 PM
ah, not working then :) might take a trip down Lol. itl be a good day out with the added bonus of seeing this guy for real. only a couple hours drive away...

Ben
17-10-08, 12:43 AM

That great a show they are advertising face painting as an attraction!

brainsnova
17-10-08, 01:02 AM
slap him over the head with the famous plate lol

DAN-F
17-10-08, 01:47 AM
make a call to the police and inform them that a white yaris with illegal plates will be arriving/leaving the show

Spudly
17-10-08, 09:56 AM
he'll more then likely be going here.. its in hull

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/fastnmodded/hallo2.jpg

Not too sure where this is as rich (the guy who runs fnm) wont let on till the day to convoy leaders lol

Its local to hull though is all he said but apperently its not actually IN hull!

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 03:49 PM
somebody off migweb has started a thread on the yaris forum...

http://www.yarisclubuk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52

its a better reaction than last year when i explained the situation but they still have no idea. just a shame that they banned me last year so i cannot tell them my side of the story.

but to answer most of the questions on there...first of all, for the people who cant see what the problem is. this guy has been seen using it on the roads arriving and leaving certain meets. he has also been attending local meets with the plate, ie. on public car parks. if he did anything illegal the blame could easily come back to me. if he was just using it now and then at proper shows then fair dos, but hes not doing and showing the plate off in a national magazine when he doesnt even own the plate is pretty sad really.

if the owner of that site, kerby, would like me to discuss things it would help if i wasnt banned in the first place. it doesnt really matter tho as iv got enough details of my own to talk to this lee leggett guy face to face.

FLOL @ cielingcats airfilter comment

and to answer L33LEGs question:

lol

show plates a show plate...

best example i can give you is S4XO

how many saxo's put that on at shows but do not own it...

If it's corsa's your into, why is it registered to a BMW???

for one, s4xo cannot be a legal plate so that was plainly a retarded example and also, its registered to a BMW because thats the fcuking car that the plate belongs to.

Prey
17-10-08, 03:52 PM
its registered to a BMW because thats the fcuking car that the plate belongs to.

Amen.

burgo
17-10-08, 03:53 PM
link isnt working

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 03:53 PM
he has also posted the yaris link on his local site, those guys will back him 100% and continue to say how pathetic i am being, but oh well.

http://www.gloynboyz.co.uk/php/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=524

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 03:54 PM
link isnt working

fixed now i think

burgo
17-10-08, 04:00 PM
nope lol try this
http://www.yarisclubuk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4025

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 04:01 PM
lol well it worked for me

burgo
17-10-08, 04:03 PM
there not liking people signing up just to post on that thread are they lol

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 04:05 PM
no Lol. that L33LEG's reply and his general view on the thing is REALLY pee'ing me off now. he just couldnt give a fcuk about it and still claims he is doing nothing wrong. im so tempted to go down to grimsby this weekend now lol

Jack
17-10-08, 04:08 PM
If it's corsa's your into, why is it registered to a BMW???

for one, s4xo cannot be a legal plate so that was plainly a retarded example and also, its registered to a BMW because thats the fcuking car that the plate belongs to.
LMFAO thanks, that made me spit my tea all over my monitor lol lol lol lol

LMFAO @ Burgo :D

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 04:11 PM
lol im still laughing at his 'best' example of using show plates. S4XO cannot even be a plate Lol, how thick is this guy? surely he could of come up with C8RSA or something which would of made sense...

TIDGE
17-10-08, 04:13 PM
lol@ burgo's comment on yaris forum

burgo
17-10-08, 04:34 PM
FY04 BXK :thumb: he needs pics of his reg on your bmw

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 04:34 PM
childish but uv still got to laugh lol

anyway, im out to work now. if the thread on there gets deleted let me know what has been said. and if i dont come back online by 2moro it means iv been locked up for arson lol :l

L33 LEG
17-10-08, 04:35 PM

ye i got that reg last year, i think if and when i go to grimsby il put those plates on the beemer. i think that will puzzle him more than the L33 LEG, after all theyre a bit common now and getting over used...

Jack
17-10-08, 04:40 PM
LOL going thru a speed camera :p

burgo
17-10-08, 05:50 PM
oops i think i got it locked lol

Pistol Pete
17-10-08, 06:09 PM
damn, i was hoping to have some fun on there later!!

Mike
17-10-08, 06:27 PM
LOL going thru a speed camera :p

L33, play him at his own game ;) you can get plates made up for as little as £5 :thumb:

mayhem
17-10-08, 06:41 PM
lol park next to him with the beamer with his plate on the front ,and youre official l33 leg on the back

MK999
17-10-08, 06:46 PM
Could someone remix the real slim shady to be the real L33LEG and have that blasting out of the beemer too? lol

Spudly
17-10-08, 06:50 PM
Lol, ive signed up and replied on groinboys site one cos i know a couple of them and two cos i wanted to ask the what if it were the other way around question.

I think ive been rather diplomatic tbh lol

burgo
17-10-08, 07:53 PM
Could someone remix the real slim shady to be the real L33LEG and have that blasting out of the beemer too? lolthats wicked

im the real L 3 3 all you other L 3 3's are just imitating

MK999
17-10-08, 07:57 PM
Won't the real L 3 3 please stand up, please stand up

any volunteers to sit on the yaris owner? lol

mowgli
17-10-08, 07:57 PM
Right, I have been asking my friend who just happens to be a policeman that catches people in cars....... if the aforementioned yaris is anywhere with another plate on, then his insurance is immediately invalidated, thus everything else he does is actually illegal. he could be on private property and involved in a minor shunt, any insurance claim will be seriously hampered if he has not got the right no. plate.

cloning plates is illegal, fitting false plates is illegal, thus press charges now

brainsnova
17-10-08, 08:13 PM
fuk if i was closer id buy a car from the auctions and ram into the bastid at full pelt. its really annoying me.

Stuart
17-10-08, 08:46 PM
I've just got a new numberplate for my car... do you like it?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/lindborg.stuart/SPjrSmB8NOI/AAAAAAAABrc/yOF75OKTUmg/s400/vx_plate.jpg

dan16v
17-10-08, 09:15 PM
Love it Stu! where did you buy it from? im after one the same!

Stuart
17-10-08, 09:34 PM
not telling, I'm keeping this mod a secret....

Pistol Pete
17-10-08, 10:07 PM
Nice plate Stu. Looks similar to another plate i've seen;) lol.

Is your misses happy with her new plate for her car? :eek: :D ;) lol

Stuart
17-10-08, 10:17 PM
eh?

MK999
17-10-08, 10:22 PM
He said your car is girly lol

Stuart
17-10-08, 10:25 PM
ohhh you mean my boyfriends car :p

General Baxter
17-10-08, 10:26 PM
Is your misses happy with her new plate for her car? :eek: :D ;) lol

i think thats a sin bin offence lol

Pistol Pete
17-10-08, 10:26 PM
lol lol :eek: :cry:

Dar
17-10-08, 10:28 PM
cloning plates is illegal, fitting false plates is illegal, thus press charges now

Exactly!
It's been days since the first post. Contact the police or DVLA and get it sorted instead of ****ing around on the internet!:wtf:

EDIT:

Here is a telephone number to call 0870 240 0009
an email address: drivers.dvla@gtnet.gov.uk
if your hard of hearing a Textphone service 01792 766 366

Or if your not that bothered 0800-THATS-MY-REG

Ben
17-10-08, 11:30 PM
Exactly!
It's been days since the first post. Contact the police or DVLA and get it sorted instead of ****ing around on the internet!:wtf:

EDIT:

Here is a telephone number to call 0870 240 0009
an email address: drivers.dvla@gtnet.gov.uk
if your hard of hearing a Textphone service 01792 766 366

Or if your not that bothered 0800-THATS-MY-REG

lmao

L33 LEG
18-10-08, 02:42 AM
Right, I have been asking my friend who just happens to be a policeman that catches people in cars....... if the aforementioned yaris is anywhere with another plate on, then his insurance is immediately invalidated, thus everything else he does is actually illegal. he could be on private property and involved in a minor shunt, any insurance claim will be seriously hampered if he has not got the right no. plate.

chees mate, that gives me a bit more confidence going to the police now.

il have a check thru gloynboyz and the other sites now to see what havoc uv all been saying lol

L33 LEG
18-10-08, 02:52 AM
cheers for trying to defend my situation spud. i very much doubt every single pic i have his car is on private land, and all of the meets are 100% private. il just wait and see what the cops will sya. if they arnt interested il just have to do things another way, either way tho i do not want to see my reg on that car from now on.

Sturge
18-10-08, 12:21 PM
If you're that annoyed by it why are you still whinging about it instead of picking up the phone and calling the local cop shop for advice?

It'd take 2 minutes to get an official response instead of asking what the offficial response might be on a forum

Rick Draper
18-10-08, 12:25 PM
If you're that annoyed by it why are you still whinging about it instead of picking up the phone and calling the local cop shop for advice?

It'd take 2 minutes to get an official response instead of asking what the offficial response might be on a forum

I agree. If i was as ****d about it as Lee comes across then i would have been on the phone to the police and the DVLA long before now.

Jack
18-10-08, 02:04 PM
http://www.ecosuperior.com/images/rant_small.jpg

L33 LEG
18-10-08, 04:03 PM
maybe because i want to get as much evidence as possible together and see what others say before i go down and make a fool of myself. for example, the other day i would of said the photoshoot was on a public road, but yesterday we found out that it was a private road. i will go down to see the police, i just want to get everything ready first

Sturge
18-10-08, 04:13 PM
you can ask for advice before you need the evidence

Ash
18-10-08, 05:50 PM
I've read the first page and the last page - have you rung the police/dvla yet? If not im very confused.

Novaboi_1991
22-10-08, 03:33 PM
anyone seen this months copy of MAX POWER?

lol

fellow

L33 LEG is there with a picture of his car on a public road... lol busted..

page 061 of november

0-60mph : 12 seconds hahaha,

hope this helps you catch this loser...

L33 LEG
22-10-08, 03:40 PM
apparantly that road is private. hence why i have delayed going to the police. i am wanting evidence of it on public land. cheers anyway

ck
22-10-08, 03:47 PM
apparantly that road is private. hence why i have delayed going to the police. i am wanting evidence of it on public land. cheers anyway
right it is only classed as a private road if it has closed gates.

for instance you drive into a private car park it is not classed as aprivate car park if it does not have gates/barriers that close after each veicle enters or exits.

we've been told off before messing around on mates motorbikes in our local football stadium carpark. the police clearly told us its officialy not private as there is not any gates or barriers to stop people coming in...

Pistol Pete
22-10-08, 03:49 PM
I wouldnt be waiting for sweet fa mate. Get down the cop shop and see what they have to say about it!

burgo
22-10-08, 03:53 PM
I wouldnt be waiting for sweet fa mate. Get down the cop shop and see what they have to say about it!even if they just turn round and say need evidence of it on public road then at least you know thats the score

Pistol Pete
22-10-08, 03:54 PM
Exactly!

Simon 1867
22-10-08, 03:57 PM
If you go onto the DVLA website you can report vehicles which you suspected to be cloned and all sorts of other issues. its annoymous too. Crack on with matey, the sooner he is caught and stopped the better.

L33 LEG
22-10-08, 03:59 PM
suppose you're right guys. im just too lazy lol il print off the pictures 2moro and take a trip down :) the guy has shown that he doesnt care how i feel, so i really do need to do something about it

Simon 1867
22-10-08, 04:01 PM
It cant be nice for you, sleepless nights knowing he has your plate.. get down there to day, be positive.. show him you cant be messed with!!!

Good luck and stay safe.

burgo
22-10-08, 04:03 PM
finally after 23 bludy pages he decides to do something about it lol

Pistol Pete
22-10-08, 04:23 PM
Better late than never i guess?! lol

L33 LEG
23-10-08, 01:58 AM
iv been saying this since page 1 lol only congratulate me when i actually go down and see them ha

Jack
23-10-08, 07:59 AM
LMFAO I was going to go through and quote all the times you'd said you were going to see the fuzz... crack on then :p

almond
29-10-08, 02:37 PM
any news ?

Rick Draper
29-10-08, 04:36 PM
Nar he probably still aint been to the police station!!

L14MNP
29-10-08, 06:45 PM
I don't understand all of the delay etc regarding this and I'm starting to doubt if you own the V5c for L33 LEG :p lol

Sloth
29-10-08, 09:13 PM
i think someone should just anonymously report the tard. stop messin bout and pull the finger out. i've seen this on the road aswell with them plates on, and not just any road but the main one out of 'ull!

almond
31-10-08, 04:43 PM
so hes still not been to the police ? im bored now lol

DaveyLC
31-10-08, 05:17 PM

As CK said, if its OPEN to the public, i.e. its not got gates or bollards or any signage saying its PRIVATE PROPERTY then its covered by the RTA.

scott.parker
31-10-08, 05:21 PM
Get something done about it, i know i would of!

There is pic's on his P'bucket with the plates on on public roads quite a few times etc.

Here's his mug, and TBF his msiss ain't to bad considering what he looks like!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/100_1218.jpg

Ben
31-10-08, 05:26 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/L33LEG_photos/100_1218.jpg

LMFAO perfect example of a northern chimp

Tidy Max
31-10-08, 05:34 PM
whats wrong with being northern!

scott.parker
31-10-08, 05:54 PM

Everything if you look like that, an steal reg plate ID's lol

ck
31-10-08, 05:57 PM
C'mon lee. any news??? i want to see him handing all his L33LEG plates to you with a writen apology lol. and them some form of compo maybe his car (seeing as your plates are allready on it) might get a couple hundred quid for it lol...

mowgli
31-10-08, 05:58 PM
there is a newbie, almond, who has only been posting on this thread.......

I thought I'd check something out, his email is : ########### (apparently he doesn't like me putting up public information)..... I think he's been watching you to see what you plan to do

scott.parker
31-10-08, 06:11 PM
there is a newbie, almond, who has only been posting on this thread.......

I thought I'd check something out, his email is : leegte@fsmail.net..... I think he's been watching you to see what you plan to do

Well spotted sir, well spotted......

Tidy Max
31-10-08, 06:19 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol

Ben
31-10-08, 06:26 PM

Everything!