PDA

View Full Version : cool louvres

Gordon Livsey
12-10-08, 10:36 PM
as title im thinking on having my bonnet taken to cool louvres to have a vitara scoop fitted along with some louvres stamped in, has anyone had any work doe by them before and if so what is there work like and how long does it roughly take to have the work done

loggyboy
13-10-08, 12:10 AM
I know they have been going for many years, they are a local company and ive seen lots of good results and never heard any complaints.

Gordon Livsey
14-10-08, 06:16 PM
cool, planning on taking my bonnet down to them to have a bit of work done, got a price of 129 quid to supply and fit the bonnet vent

R1CH
14-10-08, 06:42 PM
Aren't they based in Southamton ?? thats gonna be a hell of a trek from Glasgow just to get a vent fitted and louvres pressed into a bonnet.
I had them do a bonnet for me about 7 year ago, did a good job, i just sent my bonnet down with a courier tho.
They also sell weld in sections, you could just buy them then get a local bodyshop to fit them along with the vent.
Where abouts were you wanting the louvres pressed in ?

Gordon Livsey
14-10-08, 07:32 PM
was thinking about posting it now that you mention it, might give them a ring tomorrow to see if that would be cool with them, would save a few quid on petrol, although i do love road trips

was gonna get 2 sets of louvres at each side of the bonnet roughly 1/2 way up, to help keep the bailey catch tank and the header tank a bit cooler (5 louvres each end) with the vitara scoob roughlywhere the inlet manifold is to keep the carbs cold

staggy_gsi
14-10-08, 07:57 PM
i heard a rumour that they have stopped trading??
dont know how true it is and cant remember where i heard it either!

Gordon Livsey
14-10-08, 08:14 PM
phoned them yesterday and it was a female who answered the phone to give me a price on the scoop etc

Saloony
14-10-08, 08:37 PM
phoned them yesterday and it was a female who answered the phone to give me a price on the scoop etc

Yeah thats the one, hes joined it Pug performance now up in alton.