PDA

View Full Version : North East Novas

ali
29-10-02, 01:41 PM
Auright to all owners of novas. Just wondering if there is any1 in the north east who would like to meet up some time to help improve my nova looks and vice versa or just to chat. :lol: . I havnt seen many mod novas in the north east and so think whoever is out there with a nova should get to work. Let me know what you think.

ali
29-10-02, 10:36 PM
unfortuanly mate, u havent seen any cos wev all sold them!

there was a huuuge nova group in the area but its died down now, there is whats left of the local png group (which turned into a kinda vauxhall group) meeting next sunday at moor farm pub on the a19 12:00

there was 3 novas at the last meeting :o
theres a few that goto team valley on a sat nite like robs/gillys old turbo and decs turbo, but most of them have been sold to peeps down south, i rember when 8 of my mates all had novas, and that was b4 we met anybody from the png or such, thats just 8 mates ive know for years all having modded novas, then we mate loads of others through places like the png (when it was good)
theres also hitlers nova spider which us very nice

the cars we moved onto?

frontera???
mondeo diesel
3 vectra diesels
corsa sri
saxo`s
astras
mr2
calibra
cavs

blahh blahh

but there is one of my mates collecting parts for his next nova project which is going to have the nice valver engine fitted he already has, that will be a good laff

get yourself to team valley on a sat nite, u might catch a few novas there

Cheers for the info
Just wondering if you could give me a hand some time or some tips to make me nova stand out. cheers

ali
30-10-02, 09:07 PM
Im not sure if i can make it this sunday as i am pretty busy and i also dont know whereabout/how to get to the pub. But any other meetings which u have near newcastle or if ur free some time, let me know.
Cheers

ade
30-10-02, 11:09 PM
ali - post some pics of yer car - we'll be glad to help - regardless of where we live!

The joys of the internet!

ade
:D

(used to live in Wallsend - now in Glasgow)

mikeoxford
31-10-02, 12:10 AM
lol read ades post and then thought of del boy trotter independant traders

his adress list sounds funny

new york - london - peckham LMAO :lol:

ade
31-10-02, 05:30 PM
lol

its actually -

Stafford - Sunderland - London - Newcastle - Edinburgh - Glasgow - WWW

ali
31-10-02, 09:47 PM
Auright Mate
Just wondering how do i add images to this page as im fairly new to this site. cheers
Ali

ade
01-11-02, 11:42 AM
you 1st need to load them into something like yahoo photos (www.yahoo.co.uk then select photos and register - v easy to use)

Then once uploaded you click on the image you want (get it to a reasonable size - yahoo lets you zoom in for big pics - so keep it reasonable)

Then right click on the image and select properties from the menu.

In the middle you will have a bit that says URL (cant tell exactly as my works right mouse key and file have been disabled!!! :evil: ) with the details of the image - you must highlight the entire urls address - make sure you roll the mouse down as sometimes bits of it appear off the page.

Then you need to copy it and paste it into your post that you are writing .

Then within your post highlight it and click on the box thats marked Img (you'll see this when you write yer post.

If you want you can preview it 1st before submitting. If you get a little red X in a box yer url you copied is wrong. Simply go back and check it.

Ade
:wink: