PDA

View Full Version : F1 Spoiler Inside

Pistol Pete
12-10-08, 11:30 AM
Good race today.

Good win for Alonso, without a safety car;) lol

Hamilton, what are you doing man??!! You dont need to fight Kimi, and that tag by massa could have been avoided IMO. Still, he has a 6 point lead with 2 races left.

A good result for Kubica aswell, just think where he would have been championship wise if they had backed him insted of making the car drivable for heidfeld aswell??!!

And to add, Bourdais gets a penalty for his tangle with Massa! Mockery IMO (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71351)

Today proves, these rules and the FIA are a joke.

CoolTiger
12-10-08, 11:44 AM
i was expecting one of these in here
http://www.autotoys.com/pics/CFGT0556.jpg

Pistol Pete
12-10-08, 11:45 AM
lol, i put that in the title incase people havent seen the race yet!

Ben
12-10-08, 11:50 AM
i was expecting one of these in here
http://www.autotoys.com/pics/CFGT0556.jpg

Thats what i thought, he bought one or similar lol.

Jack
12-10-08, 01:06 PM
Who gives a funk about the racing, any decent pile ups? :D

Dar
12-10-08, 01:09 PM
The penaltys handed out were all fair IMO except for Bourdais. WTF! I am hating 'The Hamilton Show' format as well. I wanted to hear from all three drivers in the press conference not just Alonso. But no, cut to Hamilton for his excuses. He ****ed up, came nowhere. Let us listen to the three podium drivers first FFS. We can listen to other drivers later.

mowgli
12-10-08, 02:30 PM
[quote=Pete_58]
And to add, Bourdais gets a penalty for his tangle with Massa! Mockery IMO (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71351)[quote]

link only of use to autosport subscribers

Pistol Pete
12-10-08, 07:54 PM
Link worked fine for me. AKAIK i'm not a subscriber!?

Bourdais penalty is a joke and makes the FIA (Ferrari In Assistance lol) look even more silly IMO.

The first corner incident: how many other times has this happened. Quite a few. How many times were these other incidents investigated, never!!

trackdaynova
12-10-08, 07:58 PM
for us that don't want the F1, how or why did Hamilton fook up, and any YouTube footage of what he actually did?

Pistol Pete
12-10-08, 08:04 PM
Basically he went in far too hot and messed it up. He was on pole and Kimi got better drive off the line. LH tried to stick one up the inside, locked up and overshot the corner, forcing KR and FM + few others wide. He then passed Massa who then tapped him and span LH around (Massa got a drive through for this), who had to wait for the whole field to pass before restarting. McLaren switched him to a one stop and after his drive through (for the turn one mistake) was his race pretty much done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VdhMTSXwvY&feature=related not english commentary

trackdaynova
12-10-08, 08:13 PM
Not understanding all the initials here but I know LH is Hamilton lol I haven't a clue whose who, and what colours people are... but I presume its all about the first corner where someone locks up? I presume thats Hamilton?

Pistol Pete
12-10-08, 08:20 PM
Sorry. FM= Felipe Massa KR=Kimi Raikkonen

Yeah Hamilton locks up and overshoots the corner. A rare thing in F1:roll:

Lee
13-10-08, 03:34 PM
Regardless of who is involved and what happened, the penalty system is killing the sport.

Rubbing is Racing. End of. Unless someone has deliberately tried to punt someone off without ever going for position, they should be left to get on with it.

Anyone remember Deemon Hill V Mickey shumiester? The german pulled right accross Hill as he came to overtake him, ruining both their races but ensuring Shuey had the title instead of Hill. Nothing done about that by the FIA, but nowadays they seem to think drivers need points taking away if a wheel touches a side pod.

Its a joke. As I said in another thread, im giving F1 one more chance next year and then ill probably stop being bothered about it. And that will be a shame because despite what everyone says about Hamilton, he's the best driver this country has had since Mansell and we should be cheering him on instead of tearing him down at every oppertunity.

craig green
13-10-08, 03:41 PM
The FIA has become known as the FERRARI INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of winning in my house.

Its a fecking joke, I dont wanna see Lewis have the title handed to him, but some of the decisions happening as of late are such a joke. When FM & LH got their drive thru penalties yesterday, it almost seemed like they gave Massa his as way of proving they were being fair, all he had to do was sit tight until later in the race & he'd be receiving his favour as agreed (LOL)

Pistol Pete
13-10-08, 04:38 PM
The penalties that LH and FM got were justified (LH's i'm not 100% sure of) but the penalty on Bourdais. :mad: Come on, that just proves what alot pf people think. The FIA just seem to favour ferrari. And to makes matters worse Jean Todt (Ex Ferrari team principle) is meant to be joining the stewards board!

You had better win this season LH, it may be your last chance if the FIA have anything to do with it:roll: