PDA

View Full Version : FAO: ALL PS2 Owners!!!!!!

Sid
29-10-02, 10:14 AM
Do u want the ULTIMATE chip for your PS2?
The Messiah 2 is being released shortly!!

Basically, its the BEST chip ever (I'm defo getting one), and is just like booting original stuff for the PS2.
It will boot everything & anything, whether its copied, ripped, protected, and u can even turn it off too, for whatever reason.

Introducing a BRAND NEW Range of Modchips from the developers and designers of the Original Messiah PS2 Modchip.

Advantages of the Messiah2 family are:
Only one version of chip needs to be stocked by dealers (one chip works on ALL consoles*).
Reduced cost per unit.
Fully flexible internal design allows for further development and custom functionality.
This is a totally safe design and does NOT interfere with the correct operation of the PS2.
PS2/PSX mode selection is now simpler and more intuitive.
Pin markings now incorporated on the PCB for easier identification.
Multi-disc Game and DVD9 compatible.
Fully pin compatible with original Messiah design.
Fully compatible with older Japanese SCPH-10000 Models and gives these models the same functions newer models enjoy, such as corrected screen position for PSX games, PS2 logo is maintained etc.
The ability to “switch off” the chip has been included to permit the PS2 to behave as though there is no modchip fitted (transparent).
More refined operation means Messiah2 is ‘console friendly’ (i.e. there is no bus congestion, reduced current consumption etc.).
Simpler and therefore better design.
Game loading sequence is unimportant - they will start by either pressing the RESET or EJECT buttons or by pushing the tray. Games load exactly as they do on an original unmodified console.
* Messiah2 has been fully tested on all consoles that the developers had access to. Any versions not listed will be added as soon as they are available.

Enhancements include:

Automatic region and version detection and configuration

One chip covers ALL consoles (Messiah2 PRO)

Smoother internal operation

True NTSC/PAL switching is incorporated.

Ability to turn “off” the modchip if desired.

Five versions of Messiah2:

Messiah2 PRO

Messiah2 EUR

Messiah2 USA

Messiah2 JAP

Messiah2 Custom

Messiah2 PRO
is the flagship product, it is FULLY compatible with ALL consoles from ALL regions. With inbuilt auto configuration algorithms there is now no need for any jumpers or links. Just wire it in, and switch it on!

Messiah2 EUR, USA and JAP
As a reduced cost solution we have produced three “region specific” versions of modchip. These versions incorporate all of the functions of Messiah2 PRO, however they are only enabled for use in either Europe (EUR), America (USA) or Asia (JAP). All versions of PS2 are supported within each region

Messiah2 Custom
is a reduced cost, dealer only option of Messiah2. It is intended to support specific versions and regions as requested by the customer, subject to minimum order quantity . Not the full chip.

FAQ's

• Q. Is this modchip damage my Playstation Console?
• A. No, Messiah2 is a 'console friendly' design and will in no way damage your console.

• Q. What is Messiah2 PRO?
• A. Messiah2 PRO is the flagship product, it is fully compatible with all consoles from all regions. With inbuilt autoconfiguration algorithms there is now no need for any jumpers or links. Just wire it in, and switch it on!

• Q. What are Messiah2 EUR, USA, JAP
• A. As a reduced cost solution we have produced three “Region Specific” versions of modchip. These versions incorporate all of the functions of Messiah2 PRO however, they are only enabled for use in either Europe (EUR), America (USA) or Asia (JAP). All versions of PS2 are supported within each region.

• Q. Why has this New Messiah2 got one extra wire?
• A. The original Messiah design used an oscillator to derive its clock signals, Messiah2 has been designed to take its clock signals direct from the PS2, this has been done to reduce the overall cost per unit.

• Q. You say you support ALL versions and ALL regions, is this true?
• A. During development, as many consoles as possible were tested with Messiah2
These included
Euro V3,V4-gap,V5,V6,V7
USA V3,V4,V4 non-gap,V5,V7
Jap V0(SCPH-10000),V4 non-gap,V5,V7

Release date is the 3rd week of November.

Looking at ?45 a piece. Thats the MESSIAH 2 "PRO", so it'll work on any PS2, regardless of it being PAL, NTSC, from Japan or Sates or wherever. Can't go wrong with that one. (its only about ?1 difference between the other chips)
Most fitters normally charge around ?35 to fit it.
(unless u do it yourself, its free!) Instructions will be provided.
Its around 24 wires to solder in.
You can then get games & dvds from as little as ?5, maybe less, depending on what it is. (Huge savings over buying 2 original games from the shops!)

Please let me know soon.
Thanks.
Sid@xstyle.co.uk
www.xstyle.co.uk

?Marty?
29-10-02, 10:51 PM
It's illegal to buy copied games.

djp_y2k
30-10-02, 02:25 PM
the posts to long and seems to jabber on about not a lot.

so I cant be bothered to read.

Write it in short.

wisewood
30-10-02, 02:38 PM
THE ULTIMATE PS2 MOD CHIP
* Compatible with all PS2 models.
* Allows you to play any 'backup copies'.
* Boots like the original disk.
* Automatic region and version detection and configuration
* You can even swith it on or off...
All this for a bargain ?45.

Try it like that - basic marketting technique - get to the point.
Name of product, 5 main points of it, then the price of it.
If you are not interested in something after 20 seconds, you aint gonna want it. So keep it short - then you have read it in 20 seconds. :D

I would just like to point out that myself nor novaload can condone the use of this chip, and i must point out that the dealing of 'backup copies' of games is illegal, and should be avoided. :D

wisewood
30-10-02, 06:05 PM
Well I reckon it sounds pretty good. :D

But i don't have a PS2 so *shrugs* makes no difference to me... but i will let a few mates know who have one.