PDA

View Full Version : some weird s**t

large_steve182
11-10-08, 01:54 AM
dont know what its classed as but im indulging (hehe) in some of it at the moment.

the funny audios where a woman/guy is talking telling you to relax and focus on stuff and you go into a weird little trance.
i have a few of these.
main one i use is a program called idoser. this supposedly recreates the feeling of certain drugs through the art of funny noises. i have no idea on how speed and heroin is meant to feel like as i amnt a junkie but if you put in headphones, turn the lights off and get comfortable. i was getting a little bit trippy.
also some voice ones that can put me to sleep in about 15 mins.

alot of people will be thinking BOLLOCKS, but supposedly it works with some people and not with others. i must be a lucky one.

just wondering if anyone else uses anything like this. as im looking for some new stuff.
although i just downloaded one that supposedly can make you spunk without touching yourself. tbh i think this one is bollocks but its worth a shot (so to speak), i had a quick listen through and she does have a sexy voice. but i can be beating the one legged donkey for half an hour and still not get anywhere. so il be suprised if some girl whispering in my headphones about relaxing blah blah will make me churn some cheese.

also i find listening to morgan freeman gets me sleepy. something about his voice does it. get busy living or get busy chugging.

L14MNP
11-10-08, 02:19 AM
and yet you are talking to me on MSN lol

'All is well, all is well, all is well' TURN TAPE OVER! lol

burgo
11-10-08, 02:22 AM
i think those send you to sleep tapes are a rip off. you could listen to pretty much anything that doesnt stimulate your mind and it will send you to sleep.

L14MNP
11-10-08, 02:26 AM
I find it really interesting to attempt to empty my mind of all thoughts when struggling to get to sleep, yet I seem to get visions of mad things that change every couple of seconds then blank then another etc. They are not things I am thinking of though, they just arrive uninvited lol. However it gets the desired effect lol

burgo
11-10-08, 02:29 AM
ive never been able to empty my mind :( im constantly thinking which is why my sleep pattern has always been fooked up

L14MNP
11-10-08, 02:35 AM
Mines ****ed up too mate but that's down to not needing much sleep lol

My mind is always on the go thinking/designing/building stuff etc you know how it is, but I dunno it's strange I find if I close my eyes and get it into my head not to think about things, these images appear lol, so I will obviously start to think what is it/why did it appear in my head and then it's gone and another appears. Some crazy pictures too lol
but I never feel fully connected. Maybe they're like sub concious thoughts, I dunno lol

burgo
11-10-08, 02:40 AM
god knows.

all my weird and wonderful projects have been thought of whilst trying to get to sleep as are all the mods to this latest project. it would be lush if i could draw and put down all of my designs onto paper. instead they have to stay in my head :(

L14MNP
11-10-08, 02:46 AM
Yeah lol I can agree with that.

Just like Leepu lol

LEWI007
11-10-08, 08:19 AM
and yet you are talking to me on MSN lol

'All is well, all is well, all is well' TURN TAPE OVER! lol

You must of blocked me on msn ya b5stard :roll:

Jack
11-10-08, 12:31 PM
although i just downloaded one that supposedly can make you spunk without touching yourself.
www.rapidshare.com host it please LOL

you could listen to pretty much anything that doesnt stimulate your mind and it will send you to sleep.
Like Gordon Brown?

I have odd sleeping patterns, although once I DO get to sleep I'm out like a light and nothing can wake me up - I need two alarm clocks for the morning, one of which I sleep with it next to my head. I've also been doing a lot of lucid dreaming recently too which is fapping ace

walshc
11-10-08, 12:49 PM
Isnt "clearing your mind" actually loading the fuc*er up some more?
I mean, youre thinking about clearing your mind, so thats another thought right????
Its like warfare of the dozing thoughts, then psychiatry flys over to perform an airstrike resulting in a huge crevasse of the mind, one which you fall in and end up in the realms of sleep

I find zimovane helps

Martin
11-10-08, 12:55 PM
i do all m y thinking at work while i'm sweeping up.. its realy relaxting tbh..

i have to have music or the tv on to go 2 sleep, just something about the voices takes my mind of things..

went away last week, no tv in my room didnt sleep at all for 3nights so had to sleep in the main room lol

large_steve182
11-10-08, 01:03 PM
i have to have music or the tv on to go 2 sleep, just something about the voices takes my mind of things..

lol

im the exact same. every night i have to be watching a film when i fall asleep otherwise i just sit there in the dark twisting and turning.

as for RJ.
http://rapidshare.com/files/144552363/jackpot-nohands.mp3.html

mowgli
12-10-08, 02:40 PM
I find a combination of alcohol & fornication works quite well. I once slept thru the police beating on our door at 4am...... the missus wasn't so impressed though

Lauren
13-10-08, 09:07 AM
Hmmmm, I tried one of those Paul Mckenna cds a while ago, it was the one to and try and make you thin. I didn't lose any weight because of it, but his cd did make me fall asleep lol

mowgli
13-10-08, 09:11 AM
Hmmmm, I tried one of those Paul Mckenna cds a while ago, it was the one to and try and make you thin. I didn't lose any weight because of it, but his cd did make me fall asleep lol

my missus had that one, & even bought a cd walkman.... All I know is that I got no sleep from it cos she went to bed with it on & one of the pillows disappeared......................the only pounds she lost were the purchase price ones