PDA

View Full Version : the police

draper
10-10-08, 02:14 PM
as funking muppets, ive been defending them to a certain degree lately as when my garage was robbed they were pretty decent with everything untill today !!! basically my insurance claim is just being finalised and part of that is that they need the police crime report, i have also had a copy sent and its the most basic, wrong P.O.S i have ever read, apart from the fact it says SOCO have been and found no prints what so ever (they havent been, twice they havent turned up) it only lists 2 things missing, a toolbox and a grinder :mad: nomention of the all the tools, the other toolboxes, the welder, drills etc or the wheels. just spoke to my insurance guy and he says it doesnt look to good as they take the crime report as there log as whats gone missing - the copper never came back to get a comlpete list from me and i couldnt go in the day it happened as i spent 3days waiting for SOCO to appear :mad: a trip to the police station to find out what there ****ing playing at is no in order, i hate police stations they always bring out the worst in me

/rant over

DaveyLC
10-10-08, 02:21 PM
This is why workshops are targetted a lot and why ours is locked up like Forteknox.. The police just dont give a monkeys :(

Pistol Pete
10-10-08, 02:34 PM
I know it doesnt help now, but my mum and dads garage caught fire back in may. Insurance company paid out on everything!!

What my dad has done now is photograph everything, so that *touch wood* if something like this happens again, he has photo evidence of items he had!

Rotten luck about your break in chap!

draper
10-10-08, 02:41 PM
ill be photographing everything when i get it all replaced i think, altough after a few extra security measures im hoping i wont need them again

Jack
10-10-08, 02:45 PM
I like the police. Their reunion tour was quite good too so I hear.

draper
10-10-08, 02:45 PM
ive got a big enough police record already

walking on the moon on 12"

/gets coat, heads for door

Ben
10-10-08, 02:50 PM
You are an alien but your not in new york!

nova ian
10-10-08, 02:56 PM
Gutted for you mate, hope you get it sorted...
lol at the police references!!

Just thought, how come it took 3 days to recieve the report, they send a message in a bottle or something!:p (sorry had to get one more in!!)

Good luck sorting it out mate:thumb:

draper
10-10-08, 03:07 PM
lol

i wish it was only 3days tho mate, i was broke into on the 23 july

Shaun_O'Donnell
10-10-08, 03:09 PM
Just thought, how come it took 3 days to recieve the report, they send a message in a bottle or something!

lol lol

Ben
10-10-08, 03:16 PM
What they need to do is turn on the investigation light!

Pistol Pete
10-10-08, 03:22 PM
Just thought, how come it took 3 days to recieve the report, they send a message in a bottle or something!:p

lol

Dod
10-10-08, 03:30 PM
Draper, go to the Police station, ask to see your statment and cross reference it with the Report the Cops gave you, then ask why they're different. Have them draw up a new one and bring up every fault in their form. Get them all sorted, then contact your insurance company.

draper
10-10-08, 03:44 PM
thats the problem there tho dod, i never gave a proper statement, she just took some brief notes in her notepad - im just waiting on a call from my insurance company before i go and kick off in the police station

Dod
10-10-08, 03:45 PM
Ok, obviously the Police spoke to you, they are obligated to write down what you said as a basic statement and then you're asked to make an official statement.

Lauren
10-10-08, 03:51 PM
Oh dear, were you driven to tears?
(had to get one in) :p

mowgli
10-10-08, 10:23 PM
maybe it was a sting????