PDA

View Full Version : 17" Team Dynamics Phantom

Hearn
28-10-02, 01:22 PM
I'm just about to order a set of these (have my credit card and phone ready) - just wondering if any1 has them, seen them on a car. I hate ordering over the net/phone when you can't see the product.

I think these should suit though, im going for the normal silver colour with Toyo Proxies for only ?620 inc delivery :D

I was thinking the high resolution silver colour, almost like anthracite. Will see how the normal silver ones look tho.

Once Ive recieved them whats the crack with returning if I don't like? Can I do that? Cos I mite want to swap them for the other ones.

adeyprude
28-10-02, 01:50 PM
I have got a set of these on my GSi and they look really nice. They fill the arches perfectly and when they are turning they look huge.

I don't know of any company that will let you return wheels if you don't like them. If I was you I would go for the normal silver or hyper silver.

Also Proxes have quite a high side wall so if you can get some Falken 512's or even the Avon ZZ3's. I've been running these and have had proxes in the past and there is no difference in the quality and they last longer than Proxes.

Hope all goes well mate. Good luck. They should look wicked.
:D :D :D :D :D

Breeny
28-10-02, 02:41 PM
I had them on my car, its in the features section. Every bugger seems to be buying them now but doesnt matter as i have different ones now :D

Hearn
29-10-02, 09:36 AM
Well I went ahead and ordered them, they only had Toyo proxes so when I moaned they chucked in a set of free locking nuts and reduced the delivery charge :)

I'm glad I seen them on your car Breeny - looks well trick.