PDA

View Full Version : Project update

Matt Finary
27-10-02, 04:51 PM
I thought I would give you update of the flying machine so far. I had my Zex system delivered on friday(nice). The fibreglass dash is finished(looks nothing like a nova dash) and ready for spraying. The shell is nearly there now expect the butterfly doors :x . The BMX bumper should be delivered this week. The bonnet is nearly there and the tailgate is flushed over(lights as well) with the LED's have put in along the side of the rear screen. In two weeks time, I'm have two weeks off work to finish the shell and doors off and then it's going to the bodyshop for 3 months :( . So in about 4/5 months time the flying machine outside will be finished. then there only the interior, brakes and suspension to do. :o

Matt :)

Breeny
27-10-02, 05:05 PM
Lovely jubbly, cant wait to see it :D

Matt Finary
27-10-02, 05:28 PM
Micky it's a BMX saxo :o front bumper http://www.msionline.co.uk/msi_bk_general.htm

Matt

locky
27-10-02, 08:31 PM
Cant wait 2 c this finished, bet it'll look good/diffrent!
Good luck!

wisewood
27-10-02, 09:33 PM
I cannot wait to see this car when it is done. Should be something special if all goes according to your master plan. :D

Nova-Flair
27-10-02, 11:10 PM
if all goes to plan then that is gonna b one special motor. cant wait to see it if u can pull it off. good luck m8

?Marty?
27-10-02, 11:16 PM
I've been pullin' it off ever since puberty.

Matt Finary
28-10-02, 10:03 AM
I had the first trial fit of one butterfly door yesterday , it then hit that I will have to make my garage side door bigger :o so I can get out of the Flying Machine :lol: . The colour of it is now been picked it's not black or white.

Matt :)

djp_y2k
28-10-02, 12:56 PM
sounds cool mate.

looks like urs will be finished before mine.

looking forward to seeing it.

good luck!

wisewood
28-10-02, 01:15 PM
The colour of it is now been picked it's not black or white.

I know - its gonna be red and yellow - sprayed up like a Virgin Atlantic 747.