PDA

View Full Version : 3 tits at MK cruise?

CP
05-10-08, 10:12 PM
If you were at MK cruise tonight and saw 3 tits in a DB9 with the roof down it was us.
Sorry about letting the side down but we're too old and lardy ****d to fit in 3 up so the roof had to come down.

To make ourselves look even more stupid I tried to drive out the car park with the police behind me without putting my lights on.:roll:
We decided it was best to slink off- we're too old and it was too coldlol

Some nice cars out and a much bigger crowd than we were expecting - I thought it had died a bit of a death:confused:

MC
05-10-08, 10:30 PM
Twas coldddddddd!

Count Vaux Alot
05-10-08, 11:04 PM
I thought it didn't happen at MK any more? Went about a year ago to find i was the only one i should go next week and be a rude boy but my nova is brown and erm brown not proper bo like the others!

ade
05-10-08, 11:29 PM
We decided it was best to slink off- we're too old and it was too cold

http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock/images/Uzbekistan/uz05-19%20Aging%20Uzbekistan%20Old%20men%20of%20Samarka nd.jpg

"Aye these young uns - turn up in their flash cars in all weathers"

"Aye - I know what you mean. It wasnt like this in my day. It was just BOOM BOOM BOOM of the bass and all Neon lights."

"Aye - bugger it's cold - take me home - me piles are playing up!"

Hot water bottle! Didnt the DB9 have heated seats?!?

lol

MC
05-10-08, 11:48 PM
DB9 is 2+2, and as I'm shortest I squeezed in the back. Problem is....if I sat upright, I could see straight over the top of the windscreen.

CP
06-10-08, 07:57 AM
I thought it didn't happen at MK any more? Went about a year ago to find i was the only one i should go next week and be a rude boy but my nova is brown and erm brown not proper bo like the others!

We thought the same but looks like its got going again. I didn't really count but I would have thought there were at least 50 cars there when we were present with plenty more cruising about nearby. It seems to be tolerated by the local police who were patrolling about in what appeared to be a fairly laid back and tolerant frame of mind

Jim
06-10-08, 08:39 AM
Hot water bottle! Didnt the DB9 have heated seats?!?

lol

Yep, it had heated seats, not sure MC had the privelage of those in the back though. I was contemplating getting out of the car and saying "my **** is on fire" but the fact that there were 3 blokes in a drop top aston already screamed "homo" so I thought it was best not to.

Cruise seems to be picking up again. Plus I was surprised we didn't actually get as much abuse as I thought we might, lol.

Stuart
06-10-08, 08:59 AM
did you do some donuts and burn outs init?

Jim
06-10-08, 09:02 AM
No. We pulled some 13 year olds though. Think Marks was a bit older at 13 1/2.

Spudly
06-10-08, 09:55 AM
I went to donny cruise last weekend and it was nowhere near as busy or packed as it was in recent years so i reckon its dying off a lot due to all this asbo bollox tbh, but i did see two cav turbos and three novas, one of which was Iainel from here (good to finally meet you bud) and another was the mint red diesel someone else one here has, carbon bonnet and JDM last three letter of the reg iirc, was a fairly good night with Lax Power in attendance giving out posters and energy drinks :thumb:lol

Breeny
06-10-08, 01:26 PM
You came to Milton Keynes in a DB9 with the roof down?!

I'm surprised you didn't get car jacked by a load of townies!

Stuart
06-10-08, 01:32 PM

charles probably had a gun or something on him......or scarier still, his dad in the car too lol

Jim
06-10-08, 01:42 PM

They all stood way back with their backs to the walls for some reason

johnny_turbo
06-10-08, 05:25 PM
I went to donny cruise last weekend and it was nowhere near as busy or packed as it was in recent years so i reckon its dying off a lot due to all this asbo bollox tbh, but i did see two cav turbos and three novas, one of which was Iainel from here (good to finally meet you bud) and another was the mint red diesel someone else one here has, carbon bonnet and JDM last three letter of the reg iirc, was a fairly good night with Lax Power in attendance giving out posters and energy drinks :thumb:lol

make that four novas mate as i was there in my green 4door saloon

Spudly
06-10-08, 06:47 PM
make that four novas mate as i was there in my green 4door saloon

Bugger i didnt see that one where abouts was yours parked?

adamz
06-10-08, 07:00 PM
JDM would be mine:D

5 novas actually , a white gsi came later on with black cav wheels on was real tidy but stupidly low at the rear

do you own the red cav deisel with the gsi kit , robs old one????

Spudly
06-10-08, 07:10 PM
Aww now i am annoyed tbh lol as all my lot buggered off so ended up going around 9-10 i think, aye the old derv GSi wannabe is my bus, full heated leather and full GSi kit now aswell:thumb:

johnny_turbo
06-10-08, 08:10 PM

i was parked near the entrance