PDA

View Full Version : horrible bodyshop job

stevie-p
05-10-08, 01:16 PM
got this from mig take a look:eek:
http://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-topic/389628-horrible-body-shop-experience-details-inside-350z-ruined.html

General Baxter
05-10-08, 01:30 PM
OMFG! You should sue his ass and his gay body shop. They ****ed up BAD and they know it...**** bro I'm so sorry to read about this. It makes me cringe just seeing the pictures....SUE THEM! And make sure no one else goes to their pathetic shop.

tipical yanks,

alltho you get what you pay for lol
$750 thts about £350 that not bad for bodykit fit and paint lol

no wonder the world is going to pot, i just had a struggle to open a bottle of pop, i hurt my finger, must sue for £10 million lol

Panman
05-10-08, 01:41 PM
That is sooo bad. The work looks like it was done by a child.

Lee
05-10-08, 01:43 PM
No sympathy. The guy paid him! Was he on crack? I dont care how tired or how dark it was, you never sign for or pay for anything unless you are 100% sure you are happy. The guy made a noob mistake and now he's paying for it.

I was in a similar situation with someone who did some work on my cav and then MOT'd it for me. I turned up to pick it up and the arch had been ripped off it by something big which had obviously driven into it.

The guy said basically it wasnt his problem, even though it was in his yard. Suffice to say, he didnt get a penny from me.

Why in gods name did he hand over any money??

mowgli
05-10-08, 02:00 PM
only a stupid person actually believed the blarney that bodyshop man spouted........... only a fool collects a car in the dark & pays up.....

Pistol Pete
05-10-08, 02:06 PM
That old statement when it comes to bodywork.. you get what you pay for. Shocking job, the guy paid for it??!! lol, dumbass!

L33 LEG
05-10-08, 02:08 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/CrimsonRockett/DSCF0351.jpg

FLOL at the whole job. and to make it even funnier the guy paid him lol

Spudly
05-10-08, 02:33 PM
Omg what a turnip as if you would really pay for that in the dark aswell haha, how on earth did he believe him that it would be ready in just two days though that would have got me thinking "mmmm this guys talking sh*t" straight away.

A mate of mine is a painter and repainted the bumpers on me cav and fitted my skirts for me and he had my cav from thursday night till sunday afternoon, granted he was at work on the friday but he still stripped it on the thurs night and spent friday night,saturday prepping the bumpers and fitting the skirts, and sat afternoon painting and thats still about three days roughly and he only had the bumpers to paint not a whole kit, typical dumbass americans imo!

Philsutton
05-10-08, 03:00 PM
PMSL @ the work and the guy that owns the car. Im sorry but after about a million pages of him moaning like a girl on the internet he clearly hasnt the balls to say anything in person.

walshc
05-10-08, 03:10 PM
Was those skirts cut down to shape whilst on the car? :eek: lol lol

God bless America lol

Spudly
05-10-08, 03:22 PM
but after about a million pages of him moaning like a girl on the internet he clearly hasnt the balls to say anything in person.

Thats cos he is clearly a black belt in keyboard karate lol:thumb:

burgo
05-10-08, 03:24 PM
serves the owner right. a proper bodykit fit and spray you are looking at £2000=$3500 ish. he got what he paid for simple as

mowgli
05-10-08, 03:26 PM
I think the bodyshop man was trained on lowered metros

General Baxter
05-10-08, 03:27 PM
I think the bodyshop man was trained on lowered metros

just looks like atherstones repair centre lol

Jack
05-10-08, 03:28 PM
£400 to fit a bodykit on a Z. If the guy didn't have alarm bells ringing at the price, he deserves what he gets.

mowgli
05-10-08, 03:29 PM
just looks like atherstones repair centre lol

SO thats where they get done...........