PDA

View Full Version : were my thread gone

Gibbo
04-10-08, 10:44 PM
i been trying to say that its now on ebay at ^£60 in cars for salebut its not been working.and now its gone
no links ect..
as some one took it off

Dan
04-10-08, 10:59 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56024

1. Ebay links, forwarding and item numbers are not permitted. These posts will be removed.

PLEASE dont come crying and bitching if you have had your posts removed and accounts banned for short periods because you cannot be bothered to follow them, thats your decision and not ours.

**NO warnings will be issued, These rules have stood for a very long time in the clearest place possible**

Gibbo
04-10-08, 11:46 PM
sorry but i do know the rules i dident put any links

Dan
05-10-08, 12:25 AM
please READ the quote (i did underline the part for you), or better follow my link to the rules. what you did do was forward people towards ebay by telling them all about it.

Alas this could of been done by pm rather than in public. Either way i am not concerned as the rules have stood for many years now and the ebay one was devised by the members.

I may be wrong but i dont see any banners or buttons for ebay, there is a reason for this, we are not them. The sale forums are here for people to buy and sell items, which is why we state a price must be put etc (which again you couldnt be bothered to do, but then you allegedly know the rules). A common complaint is that there is nothing worse than seeing something you want, then following the link only to find its a lottery to whether you get it or not. Most people just want to read about an item, see a price tag on it and pay for said item.

So with all that said i would say its also a fair guess that you dont know the rules, cant be bothered to read them in the context that they are written, only in the way you wish to interpret them to try and justify something against what is written in plain black and white, at the very top of the sales forums that has coincidently been there for years.

As a gesture of good will i would say

A. If you want to sell something read the rules and try to follow them (especially the bit at the end)
B. PM an admin or moderator with any problems to save all of this in public

Gibbo
05-10-08, 12:28 AM
ok but i see lots of ebay links ect..i all ways see them on here (rules for some) but ok:thumb: thank you:)

FUSION X16XE
05-10-08, 12:36 AM
You have to understand admin can not read every thread, ur just unlucky they came across yours.

I agree tho there is alot of egay links on here

Dan
05-10-08, 12:38 AM
not so much rules for some, more so we dont live on here so if you take a chance you run the risk, your post was removed twice which was hint enough, but you tried a third time.

Some people actually pay a traders fee which does allow them to link ebay, so in a sense you are correct.

I always say abit of conflict is good for the soul :) so no offence taken anyway, and although not perfect we do our best to run the site considering some of us have families and long work schedules to juggle inbetween everything else :thumb:

Gibbo
05-10-08, 12:43 AM
i only tryd that many times because it wasent workingloldident know it was taken off:thumb:

Ian
05-10-08, 10:05 PM
While you are getting bollocked, sort your chavvy text talk out. Try a spell checker.

FUSION X16XE
05-10-08, 11:38 PM
Ian how have you got that animated avatar?

And gibbo if you download the new Firefox it has a spell checker like ms word:thumb: i find it very useful.

Dod
05-10-08, 11:57 PM
Chuckle

Jack
06-10-08, 08:08 AM
Ian how have you got that animated avatar?
Intarweb Magic. Only cool people can have animated avatars.