PDA

View Full Version : Cant Belive it...

nova_Tom
04-10-08, 03:41 PM
I dont really know how to go about saying it so heres the blunt of the story....

I went out to my car this morning, was gonna go drive round to a friends...
I get to my car, and to my amazement, someone has broken into it during the night...
They have bent the car passenger door back about 6 inches, and thrown all my stuff out of my glove box around my car.
Nothing was stolen, thank god.. but now i just feel soo..well i dont even no i just feel so wound up lol..
Iv rang the police and they said i "may get a call within the next 72 hours about a forensic inspection, but because nothing was stolen the likely hood of this happening is very low"
I mean the ****ers even bent my crook-lock and torn my stearing wheel to peices...
And to top it all off, they left a nice bottle of budwiser, unoppened, in my car...
*******s?!?!
Anyways just thought id let u know lol..theres a theif in the Walthamstow,London area!! lol (most obvious statement ever lol)

burgo
04-10-08, 03:44 PM
sounds like your on a winner to me. just crack open the beer, bent the door back and leave a thank you note attached to the window

Lee
04-10-08, 07:19 PM
Thats my thief! The bastid didn't leave me a beer either!!

Philsutton
04-10-08, 07:35 PM
The retards that broke into mine only stole my ignition barrel, which they throw at another car.

Mike
04-10-08, 08:06 PM
theres a theif in the Walthamstow,London area!

LMFAO!! You must be related to sherlock Homes lol lol ;)

ade
04-10-08, 08:14 PM
That's a p1sser!

I'm considering making a removeable glove box that I can just take out at the end of the night - easy enough to do - just unboltt it and disconnect the interior light! In the morning - just slot it back in - easy.

It may rattle a bit but then what doesnt on a Nova...

lol

MK999
04-10-08, 09:50 PM
I only have the one annoying rattle in mine ! And I can't figure out what it is, something in the left hand front wheel arch area lol

~~joycey~~
04-10-08, 10:18 PM
Thats pissed chavs on the way home mate

The Simps
04-10-08, 10:50 PM
my mate had his clio broken into at uni just so they could eat the multipack of mars bars he had on the back seat! The ****ers even ate them there and left the wrappers!!! lol